Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by mints

if you got something that looks like EE9digitnumberGB plug that number into parcelforce.com or usps.com, it won't show up on usps.com until it gets to the exporting facility in the UK though.
Mine from CT are apparently in America already.
pimp.gif

Edit: Already on Long Island, checked on usps and said their a couple of towns from my house and the processing plant

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope you get yours today my man.

To bad its a legal holiday 
mad.gif

Guess i'll get them tomorrow! 

yes!! FNL orders call instead of waiting for the order status to update on their website! mine said processing since launch and i got a confimation# right away. SO i call FNL and ask for a status update and they said they processed it today and gave me a tracking number!! ABOUT TIME! good luck to all

Did anyone else choose the courier service from CT? I received a tracking number for one of my orders and it starts with EK, usually international packages I've ordered start with EE. Hopefully they are both here by next week, but for the meantime I have my Wellgosh and Urban pairs to hold me over and three other pairs should be here tomorrow from NT member PTone and my order from Hanon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jboii23

yes!! FNL orders call instead of waiting for the order status to update on their website! mine said processing since launch and i got a confimation# right away. SO i call FNL and ask for a status update and they said they processed it today and gave me a tracking number!! ABOUT TIME! good luck to all
THANK YOU....i just called them and mine are shipping out today as well, good looks homie 
pimp.gif

Santa Claws was kind to me. (V) (;,,; ) (V) Whoooop...whoopwhoopwhoopwhoop.

Ended up with two pairs completely by accident. Congrats to all those successful. Shame on the riots though. I didn't expect it to be this bad. I did learn my lesson about online with the Space Jams in '09. That fake confirmation and $25 FL Consolation Gift Card was a dagger.

Not this time, man. No websites at Midnight ever again.

Please don't fall for these $350 and up auction prices. These auctions are rigged by these dudes and friends, just check out the bid history. It's always usernames that have no feedback always shooting up the prices. Then when the auction ends the reseller relist the item a week or 2 later. Unless you have to have them now, just wait until about the end of Jan. These stupid resellers will want to move them no matter what and start taking $300-$325 for them. If you really have to have them right now, just do your homework on ebay. Just continue to look and don't jump on the first deal you think is good. Some prices have already dropped as the hype starts to quiet down. I think these will follow the Cool Grey release. Just wait it out and they can be had to a good price.

Originally Posted by kdude87

THANK YOU....i just called them and mine are shipping out today as well, good looks homie 
pimp.gif
dang i just called and they told me my order was in verification phase, says "processing" on the website. she said after it was done being verified it would be fulfilled from the warehouse, though it doesn't sound all that promising.

pimp.gif

Did you speak to a representative or did you just use the automated response???

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by mints

Originally Posted by glove72

Lol

I don't get what the LOL is for. You think sites in Europe are scheming to scam a few hundred people out of $185 or so? That really is the difference, you wouldn't be able tell where a pair came from unless you see it before the sticker's taken out of the insole or check the tag on the box.
last year the cool greys had a bluer hue than the american pairs sir, relax

Thats not entirely true. I received finish line pairs that were more blue than the pairs I got from CT last year. JB takes these shoes off the assembly line and puts them in boxes. They designate which ones are going to whatever part of the world. Like mint said there are no differences other than the tag on the box itself.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

pimp.gif

What does your order #s look like? Mine starts O-8T7714, but IDk if that is just a paypal order # 

a little white scuff mark on PL. (left pair)

i thought the left inner PL pair is a bit higher compare to the right. slightly noticable.

"23" on left pair is slightly slanted. also it has a tiny chip on the "3"

the back right pair of the sole is also bit off compare to the left pair. in terms of that blueish/concord tint

carbon fiber plate on left and right pair is different. i can feel the ripples on squares on the carbon fiber for my left pair. while the right is just flat smooth. as if there isnt squares for the carbon fiber.. if that makes sense.

the jumpman looks bigger compare to CG '10, and SJ '09. although i didnt compare them to my CG and SJ. just from looking at it.

also, where the PL stiching ends at the back right below the "23", it doesnt line up to the tip of the midsole where it curves up.. you can see that from the pic up top. ^^

CONCLUSION: i think we all know by now, wether its release day pair or early pair, the quality control is never up to par. there will always be something major or minor to point out. but to me, what ever flaw i have for my pair, it is never noticable when i have them on my feet. like i said only minor flaws for my pair.. this is my first time owning a pair of concords and i think these are truly amazing. idk about the price, but it is what it is. i want it, so ill pay for it.. now, if i were to compare this to the 2000 version which i never held of ownned, i will simply pick the 2000 pair just for the simply fact that it has better PL cut and diff mold.. (atleast it looks like it does, i might be wrong) if my size just wasnt so hard to find and the price being hella high, i wouldnt have picked these up and copped me a 2000 pair..
happy.gif

pimp.gif

I spoke to a real rep (julie)

pimp.gif

I spoke to a real rep (julie)
On the line now...

How long was the wait??

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

pimp.gif

What does your order #s look like? Mine starts O-8T7714, but IDk if that is just a paypal order # 

Your order # should be a ten digit number....no alphabet just numerics....mine starts with a 2

all these pics being posted, the carbon fiber looks terrible. the same or even worse than early release pairs. SMH

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

pimp.gif

Finishline order confirmation is a 10 digit #...

I think what you have is a Paypal confirmation...

Back
Top Bottom