Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

THANKS JOE....

Spoiler [-]
COPPED THAT SZ 7
that's why i LOVE NT.  others helping others.  THANK YOU
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
  NT scottsdale didn't carry youth sizes so i couldn't get my wife her xmas gift.  ebay is charging upwards of $250 for GS sz 7, too. 

Doubt it was from cancellations, probably stock eastbay didn't put all out on release. I got more than 1 pair myself.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

it mustve been a cancelled pair since it was the ONLY size listed.....hopefully they had more than one so both of you can get em

Thanks for the heads up....no big deal if I don't get them.  Would have been for the wife if they fit.  She usually wears a 7.5 anyway.

Does anyone have the mens concord eastbay link? Im having trouble locating it in my history. I do think this is the start from eastbay of pairs randomly showing back up again. Be on the lookout nt

im not sure if im late cuz i was off NT all weekend but my dude from FTL said 34th will be getting a restock later this week of GS sizes

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

Originally Posted by bigsupa

im not sure if im late cuz i was off NT all weekend but my dude from FTL said 34th will be getting a restock this week.

Word when diz week
just spoke to him again he said thursday and so far its only GS he sees.

sold out already? i won't keep my hopes up for the 7Y then...

one question and i HATE HATE HATE to ask, but i am very aware of the 'fake' concords fiasco. that price on promo-shoes is really good. are any pairs post-release legit ones from them?

Originally Posted by bdollaz24

im not sure if im late cuz i was off NT all weekend but my dude from FTL said 34th will be getting a restock this week.

Word when diz week
just spoke to him again he said thursday and so far its only GS he sees.

Sheshhh , thanks

Originally Posted by khadafi252

sold out already? i won't keep my hopes up for the 7Y then...

one question and i HATE HATE HATE to ask, but i am very aware of the 'fake' concords fiasco. that price on promo-shoes is really good. are any pairs post-release legit ones from them?

who knows....just because the shoes are listed on the site AFTER Release Date does NOT automatically make the shoes LEGIT.....I have plenty of people asking me for receipts withp urchase just because they are skeptical of all the possible fakes out there.....maybe thats why re-sell prices are so high? THIS release has been the most HYPED General Release since.....??? AND this release had all the bad Air Randy/Marquee/SDS press which concluded most,if not all early-release sites sold FAKES (not sure if its even been 100% proven they were all fake or not)
Im just glad I got my pairs shipped, along with pairs for friends and family, and a few extra
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by djkikooo

i pre-order on ct and used sneakersaver and they gave me a tracking number! mine is in newyork already! woohooo!!

Nice!! I used the sneakersaver option too, hopefully they fumble up and give me a tracking number too 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I got a tracking number with sneaker saver for my pre-order as well.....

HS pair arrive tomorrow, Eastbay pairs on friday and then sometime in the future CT pair should arrive.  I swear i have been living in this thread and it paid off. 

I have plenty of people asking me for receipts withp urchase just because they are skeptical of all the possible fakes out there

i bought two and sold one just yesterday evening and one of the bidders was asking for the receipt.  i found it strange for them to be asking this.  but i see why now.  i'll wait for a restock then.  seems like it may be worth my while to stay close to the thread since this 7Y came up today.

Still waiting on my Wellgosh to arrive as well. I only got the confirmation/shipped email but no tracking #

My friend called me a little while ago somebody returned a size 11. I asked her if anybody returns any lmk she has that for me on hold. But I will have to inspect I've heard of people returning early release pairs.we will see after work .

Originally Posted by khadafi252

I have plenty of people asking me for receipts withp urchase just because they are skeptical of all the possible fakes out there

i bought two and sold one just yesterday evening and one of the bidders was asking for the receipt.  i found it strange for them to be asking this.  but i see why now.  i'll wait for a restock then.  seems like it may be worth my while to stay close to the thread since this 7Y came up today.

I never give out original receipts.  I give them a photo copy of the OG and a gift receipt.  I keep the original for my records and incase someone files a claim that they are fake, I have some  type of proof were I purchased them.  I'm gun shy from some *!# clown claiming I sold him fake cement 3's because the print didn't match
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom