Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by asapjosh

Who didn't get their shipment from natterjacks yet?

Got an email from them saying they shipped it, but no tracking number on the 30th. Haven't got them yet. See that people in Cali got them on the 3rd and I'm in Vegas.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

So wait... "pre-release" now means just sold earlier.. NOT fake...

But before they were called fake?
WTH did I miss lol

Does anyone have a full grasp on what they are calling what? Grey, Pre-release, Early, Release

Does anyone get a tardy card or absent note for all this. Its getting more humorous by the page. SMH

So pre/early bad? Altho... its from the same Factories and Company...

But Release date Good?

So early/pre release with No defects to little defects BAD
Release day kicks with MANY defects and imperfections GOOD?

Ahhhh.. its all making SOOO much sense now.

Not really

I'll be honest man...received a lil education here. In 2009, I was deploying to Afghanistan for the holidays...knew there was no way I would be able to cop online while living in a cave. So I bought a pair in November and paid a pretty penny for it. I didnt think of it then but I know realize after reading posts that they were early release (read: not fakes). Now I have compared these with my BRed and CG and they match stitch for stitch...and I've worn them 5x and they all feel the same so I'm not sure the difference...but now I know I guess.

WTH did I miss lol

Does anyone have a full grasp on what they are calling what? Grey, Pre-release, Early, Release

Does anyone get a tardy card or absent note for all this. Its getting more humorous by the page. SMH

But Release date Good?

Not really

Seems ridiculous because it is, but you got it in a nut shell right there LOL! . . . if those pre release pairs that were made in the same factories as release date pairs were never officially authorized by Nike how can they be considered authentic Nikes?
In my opinion, if it is not authorized by Nike they are not authentic Nikes.

Edit: Also, another thing to mention with these early release pairs is that Flight Club won't even accept them. Some NTers on here have tried to send their early release pairs of SpaceJams and CoolGreys to FlightClub only to be rejected and they were told that those pairs were indeed not authentic. Those early release pairs were from sites like AR, and Marqueesole.

My advice . . . stay away from pre release pairs.

Woodro, Glove just had a rep from EC respond in an email and looks like everything is polar bear. Thanks ya'll !

Originally Posted by jeetah

yeah i got my tracking from end also hope they clear customs with out the fee

email them and ask them to put the value at the original price ($180). The more we reach out to them, the better our chances.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Just got an email back from them, from Lauren, and she said they are no longer allowed to under value things they ship out. Oh well.

But they can upmark the price? smh

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

nope--peeple who ordered 2 pairs werent hit with it so why should 1 pair even if its 260

You will be hit with a customs fee if they declare the value of the package of what they were selling it for. You're looking at roughly $50.
i ordered 2 pairs on END and got the FedEX email with the form and thought i was going to get hit with customs. Faxed it back and the next day shoes were delivered. im in the same boat like everybody else on my CT order. Have no clue where those are. SMH

^^^^ - hope this is true for me today.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Just got an email back from them, from Lauren, and she said they are no longer allowed to under value things they ship out. Oh well.

But the can upmark the price? smh

i had a buddy ready to order until he saw the price jump he emailed them this(i was cc'ed on the email)...

American retail is $180 before taxes exactly what you guys were selling them for before How in the world can Nike tell you that you were selling them for the wrong price(when it was originally correct) after you get them? they can’t dictate what you sell them for if that was the case every site would be the same price & obviously that’s not the case… I would have accepted “we saw how much other sites sold for so we raised the price

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

CT order just came in, sneakersaver that I ordered during their accidental pre-order. Shipped by USPS
I hope I get mine today! Where are you located?

Originally Posted by dc1153

Woodro, Glove just had a rep from EC respond in an email and looks like everything is polar bear. Thanks ya'll !

wat did they say about not having tracking yet?

As much as I want these, I might just giveup on finding a pair for retail. This is a mess and Im not paying any of these sick prices. In my opinion, retail is too high for these as it is.
I might just pass on these and cop something else nice.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

WTH did I miss lol

But Release date Good?

Not really

Seems ridiculous because it is, but you got it in a nut shell right there LOL! . . . if those pre release pairs that were made in the same factories as release date pairs were never officially authorized by Nike how can they be considered authentic Nikes?
In my opinion, if it is not authorized by Nike they are not authentic Nikes.

Edit: Also, another thing to mention with these early release pairs is that Flight Club won't even accept them. Some NTers on here have tried to send their early release pairs of SpaceJams and CoolGreys to FlightClub only to be rejected and they were told that those pairs were indeed not authentic. Those early release pairs were from sites like AR, and Marqueesole.

My advice . . . stay away from pre release pairs.

I apologize for the sarcasm... but I guess the truth I will KEEP hammering home is Pre/Early Release IS REAL and AUTHENTIC.
No one can expressly say that a place who's gotten them early in the STATES or ABROAD is fake.  Why is it that for Foams, Jays and Nikes on any other release from a Mom and Pop or legitimate web front store is now fake but before it was 100% real?

Do people realize what they are saying?

I asked this before.

When my folks in Beaverton sent me a pre/early release pair in a Jordan FACE box does that mean they were B Grade or Fake?  They didnt  come in the pretty Black?White Box.. YET they were released early...

Does that mean the Entertainment division out of Cali who sent ALL their Concords out to people early sent Fake pairs?

I guess I'll tire of explaining this at SOME  point.. but here it is:

Just because they are early.. DO NOT group ALL places who had them early be it Stateside or Abroad into the AIR RANDY Category.

To go one step further... if Randys were Produced IN a Nike Factory WITHOUT NIKES's Authorization they are in fact... yes.... wait for it ... wait for it.. REAL. not grey... not purple.. not questionable.

They are real.

Nike hand makes their shoes.  Not a machine.. Not a robot.  Hand Made.. so when shoes are on the assembly line different workers assemble the shoes differently.  Also from Factory to Factory things happen... so you dudes GOTTA stop grouping all the kicks gotten early as fake or "not quite all the way real"  Yes.. quality is bad.. construction poo poo in some cases.. but a crap load were made... its going to happen.

A guy posted a link to a website of a Concord that was TRULY fake.  No Blue tint.  no general fake maker is going out of his way to tint the soles blue just to pass them off when OG pairs were clear without tint.  Also.. Fake pairs  of HIGH QUALITY and Middle grade quality just dont have the same ride..and provide the comfort of a real Jordan.

oh well.. I;ll let the conjecture continue from the Analyst as its really entertaining while frustrating at the same time.  Trying to educate some at least helps a few.

Just got my order from snipes ordered 12/24 shipped 12/27 arrived on hour ago . They are pefrect with the exception of a blue strand of what I assume is either glue or whatever the sole is made out of. Pulled it of and it left two very small indents/scratches on the pl that are barely noticeably tried cleaning buffing and anything else I could think of very happy with them still but if anybody knows how to get rid of this help would be appreciated but I do think I'm stuck with it like this and I really don't care!!!! Btw I'm in the dmv and usps still says there in nj ......as usual with 99% of my usps tracking lol

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

CT order just came in, sneakersaver that I ordered during their accidental pre-order. Shipped by USPS

Did you get shipping confirmation or a tracking number at all?  Or did they just show up?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

WHO SAYS THEY WERE MADE IN THE SAME FACTORIES WITH SAME MATERIALS?

PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF.

I'LL WAIT.
I'm pretty convinced they are, but again, that's just my opinion.  I examined an "early release" pair I received from California Sole against a pair from Eastbay, and other than some slight cosmetic differences, a slightly stronger new shoe/glue smell, and different tissue paper, honestly, you wouldn't be able to tell which shoe came from where.  The new pairs from AR seem to fix all those earlier tell tale issues such as clear toes, wrong tissue paper, etc.  My personal comparisons coupled with hints/opinions from Nike Dealer led me to that conclusion.  But again, I have no concrete evidence; I could be way off.  

As for semantics, when I say early release, I mean pairs from sites such as Air Randy, MarqueeSole, VMVInc.  Obviously you can get 100% real Concords from Nike way early.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Just got my order from snipes ordered 12/24 shipped 12/27 arrived on hour ago . They are pefrect with the exception of a blue strand of what I assume is either glue or whatever the sole is made out of. Pulled it of and it left two very small indents/scratches on the pl that are barely noticeably tried cleaning buffing and anything else I could think of very happy with them still but if anybody knows how to get rid of this help would be appreciated but I do think I'm stuck with it like this and I really don't care!!!! Btw I'm in the dmv and usps still says there in nj ......as usual with 99% of my usps tracking lol

I'm in VA Beach...ordered same day as you but mine still say Germany/handed off to USPS...oh well...

THEY ARE FAKE JUST LET IT GO SERIOUSLY IF YOU WANT TO START THAT BS UP AGAIN PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE... THERE'S MORE THAN ONE THREAD DEDICATED TO IT & THIS AINT IT ANYMORE

has anyone NOT received their pairs for URBAN?

Fedex says it was dropped off in the UK, but it is lost

anyone know what my options are?

All these I have/haven't received my pair(s) and trying to determine what is fake or real replies......someone just pm me when more becomes available.
Dudes going to make me miss a restock sifting through all this bs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom