Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Just got my order from snipes ordered 12/24 shipped 12/27 arrived on hour ago . They are pefrect with the exception of a blue strand of what I assume is either glue or whatever the sole is made out of. Pulled it of and it left two very small indents/scratches on the pl that are barely noticeably tried cleaning buffing and anything else I could think of very happy with them still but if anybody knows how to get rid of this help would be appreciated but I do think I'm stuck with it like this and I really don't care!!!! Btw I'm in the dmv and usps still says there in nj ......as usual with 99% of my usps tracking lol

I'm in VA Beach...ordered same day as you but mine still say Germany/handed off to USPS...oh well...

I'm pretty sure you were on of the ppl who figyred out how to do it thru usps. So does usps still nnot show anything since germany?? And smh at anybody who can't figure out how 2 track snipes orders thru usps after my numerous explanations. And to xrudypooh insurance claim I believe is your only option you'll get ur $$$ back but your sol on your shoes. Sorry dude that's pretty fd up

This all started because:

Air Randy and SDS were running short on "real" concords and started MIXING fake and doctored pairs to fulfill orders.

A lot of unlucky ones who recieved fake/doctored pairs got screwed.

I agree with Nike Dealer. They are real. Especially the ones with the later production dates as they coincide with RD pairsEdit: just because they were "stolen" from the factory doesn't mean its not real...The guy who "found" the latest unreleased iPhone at the bar was a REAL iPhone, no a horrible Chinese manufactured iclone/fake. There is a difference.

Originally Posted by dc1153

Have not received a tracking number from ENDClothing, hope they didn't cancel my order. Anyone order from the restock this morning who has yet to a receive tracking number?

I have not received a tracking #. Ordered about 9am eastern. When/where does this customs tax come into effect?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

So wait... "pre-release" now means just sold earlier.. NOT fake...

But before they were called fake?
WTH did I miss lol

Does anyone have a full grasp on what they are calling what? Grey, Pre-release, Early, Release

Does anyone get a tardy card or absent note for all this. Its getting more humorous by the page. SMH

So pre/early bad? Altho... its from the same Factories and Company...

But Release date Good?

So early/pre release with No defects to little defects BAD
Release day kicks with MANY defects and imperfections GOOD?

Ahhhh.. its all making SOOO much sense now.

Not really

Seems ridiculous because it is, but you got it in a nut shell right there LOL! . . . if those pre release pairs that were made in the same factories as release date pairs were never officially authorized by Nike how can they be considered authentic Nikes?
In my opinion, if it is not authorized by Nike they are not authentic Nikes.

Edit: Also, another thing to mention with these early release pairs is that Flight Club won't even accept them. Some NTers on here have tried to send their early release pairs of SpaceJams and CoolGreys to FlightClub only to be rejected and they were told that those pairs were indeed not authentic. Those early release pairs were from sites like AR, and Marqueesole.

My advice . . . stay away from pre release pairs.

I apologize for the sarcasm... but I guess the truth I will KEEP hammering home is Pre/Early Release IS REAL and AUTHENTIC.
No one can expressly say that a place who's gotten them early in the STATES or ABROAD is fake.  Why is it that for Foams, Jays and Nikes on any other release from a Mom and Pop or legitimate web front store is now fake but before it was 100% real?

Do people realize what they are saying?

I asked this before.

When my folks in Beaverton sent me a pre/early release pair in a Jordan FACE box does that mean they were B Grade or Fake?  They didnt  come in the pretty Black?White Box.. YET they were released early...

Does that mean the Entertainment division out of Cali who sent ALL their Concords out to people early sent Fake pairs?

I guess I'll tire of explaining this at SOME  point.. but here it is:

Just because they are early.. DO NOT group ALL places who had them early be it Stateside or Abroad into the AIR RANDY Category.

To go one step further... if Randys were Produced IN a Nike Factory WITHOUT NIKES's Authorization they are in fact... yes.... wait for it ... wait for it.. REAL. not grey... not purple.. not questionable.

They are real.

Nike hand makes their shoes.  Not a machine.. Not a robot.  Hand Made.. so when shoes are on the assembly line different workers assemble the shoes differently.  Also from Factory to Factory things happen... so you dudes GOTTA stop grouping all the kicks gotten early as fake or "not quite all the way real"  Yes.. quality is bad.. construction poo poo in some cases.. but a crap load were made... its going to happen.

A guy posted a link to a website of a Concord that was TRULY fake.  No Blue tint.  no general fake maker is going out of his way to tint the soles blue just to pass them off when OG pairs were clear without tint.  Also.. Fake pairs  of HIGH QUALITY and Middle grade quality just dont have the same ride..and provide the comfort of a real Jordan.

oh well.. I;ll let the conjecture continue from the Analyst as its really entertaining while frustrating at the same time.  Trying to educate some at least helps a few.
Not trying to get on your case at all as I have respected your opinion for YEARS . . . much respect
but . . . I respectfully disagree. I see your point about early release pairs being sent to you and others from Nike and boxes being different and all that. Indeed there may be some early release pairs sent out from Nike as samples (for free), but thousands for sale early that were not Nike authorized? c'mon. 

And do you explain FlightClub rejecting all those early release pairs as not authentic?

How can something be authentic Nike if Nike never authorized it?

Originally Posted by toughmoney

All these I have/haven't received my pair(s) and trying to determine what is fake or real replies......someone just pm me when more becomes available.
Dudes going to make me miss a restock sifting through all this bs.
laugh.gif

did you catch the end restock this morning?

Just got my order from snipes ordered 12/24 shipped 12/27 arrived on hour ago . They are pefrect with the exception of a blue strand of what I assume is either glue or whatever the sole is made out of. Pulled it of and it left two very small indents/scratches on the pl that are barely noticeably tried cleaning buffing and anything else I could think of very happy with them still but if anybody knows how to get rid of this help would be appreciated but I do think I'm stuck with it like this and I really don't care!!!! Btw I'm in the dmv and usps still says there in nj ......as usual with 99% of my usps tracking lol

I'm in VA Beach...ordered same day as you but mine still say Germany/handed off to USPS...oh well...

I'm pretty sure you were on of the ppl who figyred out how to do it thru usps. So does usps still nnot show anything since germany?? And smh at anybody who can't figure out how 2 track snipes orders thru usps after my numerous explanations. And to xrudypooh insurance claim I believe is your only option you'll get ur $$$ back but your sol on your shoes. Sorry dude that's pretty fd up

Been tracking on USPS since DHL went 60%...still states Germany.

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Originally Posted by dc1153

Have not received a tracking number from ENDClothing, hope they didn't cancel my order. Anyone order from the restock this morning who has yet to a receive tracking number?

I have not received a tracking #. Ordered about 9am eastern. When/where does this customs tax come into effect?

When FedEx attempts to deliver to you...

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just copped a sz. 11 from anyconline.com used the 10% off code to get them to $310 shipped with UPS 2nd day air.  Bought them for a long time collector who has bought hella pairs from me and offered me $350 for a pair. I'm now officially done with this release.

Those still on the hunt just cop from anyconline and use discount code: "anyc10" which was posted a couple pages back to take them down to $300 before shipping. That price is terrible but might be the best price you'll find in the US. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

Have you dealt with them before? Are they legit?

Been tracking on USPS since DHL went 60%...still states Germany.

yeah idk but like I said usps tracking always fails me lol I'm thinkin in the next day or two you'll get yours and usps will still say they're in germany lls

To all those who recieved their CT pairs, did they recieve any tracking #s to show the delivery status of their items or did they blindly arrive?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

To all those who recieved their CT pairs, did they recieve any tracking #s to show the delivery status of their items or did they blindly arrive?

I used the sneakersaver shipping and they showed up yesterday. No tracking

Originally Posted by 99NikesAllDay

Just copped a sz. 11 from anyconline.com used the 10% off code to get them to $310 shipped with UPS 2nd day air.  Bought them for a long time collector who has bought hella pairs from me and offered me $350 for a pair. I'm now officially done with this release.

Those still on the hunt just cop from anyconline and use discount code: "anyc10" which was posted a couple pages back to take them down to $300 before shipping. That price is terrible but might be the best price you'll find in the US. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

Have you dealt with them before? Are they legit
I'm trying to order from them, I don't see where to put in the coupon code.

Seems ridiculous because it is, but you got it in a nut shell right there LOL! . . . if those pre release pairs that were made in the same factories as release date pairs were never officially authorized by Nike how can they be considered authentic Nikes?
In my opinion, if it is not authorized by Nike they are not authentic Nikes.

Edit: Also, another thing to mention with these early release pairs is that Flight Club won't even accept them. Some NTers on here have tried to send their early release pairs of SpaceJams and CoolGreys to FlightClub only to be rejected and they were told that those pairs were indeed not authentic. Those early release pairs were from sites like AR, and Marqueesole.

My advice . . . stay away from pre release pairs.

I apologize for the sarcasm... but I guess the truth I will KEEP hammering home is Pre/Early Release IS REAL and AUTHENTIC.
No one can expressly say that a place who's gotten them early in the STATES or ABROAD is fake.  Why is it that for Foams, Jays and Nikes on any other release from a Mom and Pop or legitimate web front store is now fake but before it was 100% real?

Do people realize what they are saying?

I asked this before.

When my folks in Beaverton sent me a pre/early release pair in a Jordan FACE box does that mean they were B Grade or Fake?  They didnt  come in the pretty Black?White Box.. YET they were released early...

Does that mean the Entertainment division out of Cali who sent ALL their Concords out to people early sent Fake pairs?

I guess I'll tire of explaining this at SOME  point.. but here it is:

Just because they are early.. DO NOT group ALL places who had them early be it Stateside or Abroad into the AIR RANDY Category.

To go one step further... if Randys were Produced IN a Nike Factory WITHOUT NIKES's Authorization they are in fact... yes.... wait for it ... wait for it.. REAL. not grey... not purple.. not questionable.

They are real.

Nike hand makes their shoes.  Not a machine.. Not a robot.  Hand Made.. so when shoes are on the assembly line different workers assemble the shoes differently.  Also from Factory to Factory things happen... so you dudes GOTTA stop grouping all the kicks gotten early as fake or "not quite all the way real"  Yes.. quality is bad.. construction poo poo in some cases.. but a crap load were made... its going to happen.

A guy posted a link to a website of a Concord that was TRULY fake.  No Blue tint.  no general fake maker is going out of his way to tint the soles blue just to pass them off when OG pairs were clear without tint.  Also.. Fake pairs  of HIGH QUALITY and Middle grade quality just dont have the same ride..and provide the comfort of a real Jordan.

oh well.. I;ll let the conjecture continue from the Analyst as its really entertaining while frustrating at the same time.  Trying to educate some at least helps a few.
Not trying to get on your case at all as I have respected your opinion for YEARS . . . much respect
but . . . I respectfully disagree. I see your point about early release pairs being sent to you and others from Nike and boxes being different and all that. Indeed there may be some early release pairs sent out from Nike as samples (for free), but thousands for sale early that were not Nike authorized? c'mon. 

And do you explain FlightClub rejecting all those early release pairs as not authentic?

How can something be authentic Nike if Nike never authorized it?

Oh Im with you and appreciate the compliment... 
But what Im saying is.. folks are grouping EVERY site.. EVERY Shoe Released or Sold Early as fakes...

Not true.. 

I wouldn't venture to say thousands were sold that were fake... are there some?  Sure.. but you def. need to realize.. what gets moved without Nikes authoirzation DOES mount up...and with this being SUCH a highly anticipated and highly Produced (regardless what some think) release... many folks got kicks early.

Now I think whats missing is .. did they get shipments early from Nike?  not likely since Nike didn't send Footlockers theirs for a few weeks before release... BUT someone was able to get all these previously regarded as legitimate sites pairs in advance... 

Whats the irony that SOOO many sites which were reputable before THIS release are all of a sudden known for selling fakes?  I cant answer that.. nor am I defending any of them.. 

But just sharing the known insight I have first hand on how some stuff operates on both the Nike side...and the Chinese Mafia side lol

Originally Posted by spadil5

GOOD LUCK!!!

Right before you enter payment method. Theres a coupon code option. Enter it there.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Have you dealt with them before? Are they legit?
First time ordering from them but I believe they have an actual Nike account cause they sell a bunch of other Nike products at retail and they stock a bunch of other brands as well.

From what I've seen and heard they are 100% legit. I'll post pics once this size 11 comes in.

Originally Posted by spadil5

GOOD LUCK!!!

Yeah where do you put the coupon code, and yes they're LEGIT.

Just a heads up, anyconline had me call them with an issue for my address. Appearently they informed me as well coupon of 10% off wont apply and anyone who order, it will be cancelled. Smh, why even let it work if thats the case. I just opted not to buy.

@Rock - I see what your saying . . . I was never generalizing ALL the sites like many others. It's just that there have been many on here with horrible experiences with these early release pairs (not just Concords). It really doesn't add up and I wouldn't trust many of them.

Your insider insight in great and appreciated but it does seem that there is more to it than that.

It's dead now.

To NT'er bighead balrog:

Of course Flight Club would reject them considering the circumstances.
You have got to be an idiot to try to give them to Flight Club months before release date. Those concords that were rejected was because they were "stolen" unauthorized merchandise. It would be illegal for Flight Club to sell them knowing that its a "stolen/unauthorized" product.

I can't steal or find the new iPhone 6 and sell it legally on consignment knowing that it isn't authorized for the public yet. That is the same situation.

As far as the remade spacejams, I don't know about those because it wasn't in Nike's production run date

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I used the sneakersaver shipping and they showed up yesterday. No tracking

Did they check off the package as a "gift" by any chance?
-Drew

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Just got an email back from them, from Lauren, and she said they are no longer allowed to under value things they ship out. Oh well.

under value customs isnt ok, but they did OVER value them. they put 398 for the 2 pairs i ordered which comes out to 199 each. i order the 14th when they were 115 gbp, which is approx. $177. That more of a custom fee to pay. shame on them.

It's dead now.

True indeed my man.. true indeed...
Thats why I say let em live...   I wish AR would make a pair and put #88 on them.. 
laugh.gif
  I'd scoop 10 pairs.. Hes like having your own JordanID
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom