Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

To all those who recieved their CT pairs, did they recieve any tracking #s to show the delivery status of their items or did they blindly arrive?

I used the sneakersaver shipping and they showed up yesterday. No tracking

Did they check off the package as a "gift" by any chance?
-Drew
No gift, they mark exact value. if you ordered 2 pairs, it would be 220 gbp, which will get a custom fee

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Seems ridiculous because it is, but you got it in a nut shell right there LOL! . . . if those pre release pairs that were made in the same factories as release date pairs were never officially authorized by Nike how can they be considered authentic Nikes?
In my opinion, if it is not authorized by Nike they are not authentic Nikes.

Edit: Also, another thing to mention with these early release pairs is that Flight Club won't even accept them. Some NTers on here have tried to send their early release pairs of SpaceJams and CoolGreys to FlightClub only to be rejected and they were told that those pairs were indeed not authentic. Those early release pairs were from sites like AR, and Marqueesole.

My advice . . . stay away from pre release pairs.

I apologize for the sarcasm... but I guess the truth I will KEEP hammering home is Pre/Early Release IS REAL and AUTHENTIC.
No one can expressly say that a place who's gotten them early in the STATES or ABROAD is fake.  Why is it that for Foams, Jays and Nikes on any other release from a Mom and Pop or legitimate web front store is now fake but before it was 100% real?

Do people realize what they are saying?

I asked this before.

When my folks in Beaverton sent me a pre/early release pair in a Jordan FACE box does that mean they were B Grade or Fake?  They didnt  come in the pretty Black?White Box.. YET they were released early...

Does that mean the Entertainment division out of Cali who sent ALL their Concords out to people early sent Fake pairs?

I guess I'll tire of explaining this at SOME  point.. but here it is:

Just because they are early.. DO NOT group ALL places who had them early be it Stateside or Abroad into the AIR RANDY Category.

To go one step further... if Randys were Produced IN a Nike Factory WITHOUT NIKES's Authorization they are in fact... yes.... wait for it ... wait for it.. REAL. not grey... not purple.. not questionable.

They are real.

Nike hand makes their shoes.  Not a machine.. Not a robot.  Hand Made.. so when shoes are on the assembly line different workers assemble the shoes differently.  Also from Factory to Factory things happen... so you dudes GOTTA stop grouping all the kicks gotten early as fake or "not quite all the way real"  Yes.. quality is bad.. construction poo poo in some cases.. but a crap load were made... its going to happen.

A guy posted a link to a website of a Concord that was TRULY fake.  No Blue tint.  no general fake maker is going out of his way to tint the soles blue just to pass them off when OG pairs were clear without tint.  Also.. Fake pairs  of HIGH QUALITY and Middle grade quality just dont have the same ride..and provide the comfort of a real Jordan.

oh well.. I;ll let the conjecture continue from the Analyst as its really entertaining while frustrating at the same time.  Trying to educate some at least helps a few.
Not trying to get on your case at all as I have respected your opinion for YEARS . . . much respect
but . . . I respectfully disagree. I see your point about early release pairs being sent to you and others from Nike and boxes being different and all that. Indeed there may be some early release pairs sent out from Nike as samples (for free), but thousands for sale early that were not Nike authorized? c'mon. 

And do you explain FlightClub rejecting all those early release pairs as not authentic?

How can something be authentic Nike if Nike never authorized it?

You may also want to stop citing Flight Club as the 'end-all, be-all' subject matter expert for shoe releases my friend. Quite frankly they're not (but I won't get into that)
eyes.gif
 Nike Dealer has thrown most of you guys jewels of valuable information (actually legit information and facts) vs. the "opinions" of some who are adhered to simply due to their post count, I assume.
wink.gif
 Take it for what its worth, unless you know the business....outside of simply being a consumer, bottomline....your opinion of this newly coined "grey market" may just be a theory.

Disclaimer: This is not my endorsement of ANY site, as I agree that what AR/SDS did was pretty wreckless and mismanaged.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Just a heads up, anyconline had me call them with an issue for my address. Appearently they informed me as well coupon of 10% off wont apply and anyone who order, it will be cancelled. Smh, why even let it work if thats the case. I just opted not to buy.

30t6p3b.gif
If they call me Im gonna cancel my order too. That $30 OFF was the only reason i copped.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DBOi181

ANYCONLINE: "We already discounted the sneakers, so the coupon code cannot be used."
30t6p3b.gif
My order went through. I'm waiting for them to hit me up with the R&B. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ hoping to only pay $315 for these. This whole release was a joke. I'm glad I'm done with it.
laugh.gif

@Rock - I see what your saying . . . I was never generalizing ALL the sites like many others. It's just that there have been many on here with horrible experiences with these early release pairs (not just Concords). It really doesn't add up and I wouldn't trust many of them.

Your insider insight in great and appreciated but it does seem that there is more to it than that.

It's dead now.
but therein lies another point.  i dont think many people had "horrible" experiences, i think they were just lead to BELIEVE they had horrible experiences by all the loose lipped, self-proclaimed experts on this site who seem to always pre-maturely blow their "FAKE" load in everyones faces.  and then guess what happen? they BELIEVE them.  and then it snowballs and everyone grabs there torches and pitch forks with out stopping to think...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

-Drew
No gift, they mark exact value. if you ordered 2 pairs, it would be 220 gbp, which will get a custom fee
Whew. I dodged a bullet with that. 
pimp.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

To all those who recieved their CT pairs, did they recieve any tracking #s to show the delivery status of their items or did they blindly arrive?

-Drew
No they marked it as "other" and a value of 110 GBP....My other Euro orders came as "gift" but not CT's

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

eastbay restocked on black cement 3s, maybe they will restock on 11s in a couple of weeks

I don't know about anyone else, but it says "item is currently out of stock"Could be another glitch???

Originally Posted by ColdCity

THEY ARE FAKE JUST LET IT GO SERIOUSLY IF YOU WANT TO START THAT BS UP AGAIN PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE... THERE'S MORE THAN ONE THREAD DEDICATED TO IT & THIS AINT IT ANYMORE

I agree

People are giving off their opinions as fact as if it comes from Nike.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by DBOi181

ANYCONLINE: "We already discounted the sneakers, so the coupon code cannot be used."
30t6p3b.gif
My order went through. I'm waiting for them to hit me up with the R&B. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ hoping to only pay $315 for these. This whole release was a joke. I'm glad I'm done with it.
laugh.gif

Same here, the lady asked me if I wanted to pay the balance, I was like nope just refund the money. I'm still trying to find these at a decent price, #%$*$ crazy. I don't want to give in to the resellers yet, I still have hope.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

CT order just came in, sneakersaver that I ordered during their accidental pre-order. Shipped by USPS

Did you get shipping confirmation or a tracking number at all?  Or did they just show up?
no shipping number, the tracking just said "international mail" for the whole time. They literally just showed up at my doorstep today. Thank goodness I'm off work.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

eastbay restocked on black cement 3s, maybe they will restock on 11s in a couple of weeks

I don't know about anyone else, but it says "item is currently out of stock"

Could be another glitch???

Yeah, I think that was more of an eastbay glitch. I tried it this morning when it was first mentioned. I don't think anyone actually tried to add them to their cart, before saying there was restock.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Yeah, I think that was more of an eastbay glitch. I tried it this morning when it was first mentioned. I don't think anyone actually tried to add them to their cart, before saying there was restock.

i'm on Eastbays twitter right now and it appears it was another glitch...

Sizes 8, 8.5, and 12.5 were definitely available earlier.  Don't know about the others for sure, though (those are just a few that I clicked on randomly).

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Sizes 8, 8.5, and 12.5 were definitely available earlier.  Don't know about the others for sure, though (those are just a few that I clicked on randomly).

all this glitches makes me think they are about to update their website on something who knows what but id keep checkin

OH SNAP. My ANYC order just shipped. They gave me tracking just now.  They let the disco slide for some reason. I'm done for real now. 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

The boxes were there but if you added to cart it said "item out of stock". Is it me or is it extremely weird that they added both the III (black cement) and XI back on their sites? I think it's for traffic.....

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

The boxes were there but if you added to cart it said "item out of stock". Is it me or is it extremely weird that they added both the III (black cement) and XI back on their sites? I think it's for traffic.....

Nah, they are getting traffic anyways from me refreshing ever 5 minutes for the last 2 weeks...lol. Plus they are catching hell on twitter everytime these empty glitches appear. Doubt they would do that on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom