Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Is 250 + VVVVVNDS Retro Bred XIII a good trade?

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much bro
people are accepting $250 shipped keep your xiii bro
Pfffff $250 shipped? I'd buy ANYBODY's pairs from sz's 8-13 for $250 shipped, regardless of how many! That's only $50.00 over retail PM please 
wink.gif

I'm the one with the Concords, ColdCityMane

Well this morning I was hit with an email. . It seams that I am now on the oh so dreaded other side of this release which is the salty bitter mofo whoo is pissed :-( so now all I have to say is screw MENTALKICKS.COM! Me and my little bro managed to place in our order for 2the pairs both size 10.5 on the official release date 23rd around 9:30 am after staying up the whole night like everyone else. I did manage to miraculously get a pair from eastbay for retail but just to be on the safe side I said F it and pony up $270 over at mentalkick. s . Now this morning I got an email from mt saying my order is cancelled! !!!!!! F my pair now all I wanted was 1 pair for my lil bro . OG well guess he missed this one cuz ebay isnt sneakerhead friendly with there ridiculous prices. U think $330-$350 is a fair resell price but $400+ no thanks you can sit on that

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

Well this morning I was hit with an email. . It seams that I am now on the oh so dreaded other side of this release which is the salty bitter mofo whoo is pissed :-( so now all I have to say is screw MENTALKICKS.COM! Me and my little bro managed to place in our order for 2the pairs both size 10.5 on the official release date 23rd around 9:30 am after staying up the whole night like everyone else. I did manage to miraculously get a pair from eastbay for retail but just to be on the safe side I said F it and pony up $270 over at mentalkick. s . Now this morning I got an email from mt saying my order is cancelled! !!!!!! F my pair now all I wanted was 1 pair for my lil bro . OG well guess he missed this one cuz ebay isnt sneakerhead friendly with there ridiculous prices. U think $330-$350 is a fair resell price but $400+ no thanks you can sit on that

Mentalkicks sells fakes/early release pairs. Ur lucky your order for 2 pair was cancelled!!

Is anyone elses order from Snipes still in Germany. I ordered on 24th.

Priority Mail International Parcels

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

International Parcels

Processed Through Sort Facility

December 28, 2011, 2:42 am

FRANKFURT AM MAIN, GERMANY

Processed Through Sort Facility

December 27, 2011, 10:34 pm

SAULHEIM, GERMANY

Acceptance

December 27, 2011, 5:25 pm

GERMANY

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by rcanent

Originally Posted by nyk110283

+1 
roll.gif

all the boasting about people cus they got x many pairs for a lower price, is just as bad as the people crying they dont have any pairs

wasn't meaning to gloat. this was in response to peeps who said the pm list didn't work. it did if you worked with the right people. then when i said how it worked in getting x pairs, haters came out
haters-14.jpg
Not hating, cuz I BEEN HAD Concords 
laugh.gif

Here.. I'll give you guys your "E-props" for the 60-70 pairs you got 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone who ordered from CT and opted for the free shipping, post up and let us know if you guys received your kicks today. 
nerd.gif

-Drew
Finally got my pair today. Ordered with sneakersaver, confirmation shipped on 12/23. San Diego, CA
Edit: No Customs Charges, Box Labeled as "Other" (not Gift or Document), Total Value 110.00 Pounds

Anyone who ordered from CT and opted for the free shipping, post up and let us know if you guys received your kicks today. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Mine were still in customs this morning.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by woodro

Woody, the bill is from the Government dude, you cant just say you wont pay it lol. They'll get their money one way or another and if worst comes to worst they will issue a warrant for your arrest and them dudes that wear jackets that say U.S. Marshals will be knockin your door
frown.gif

lol...much easier to just give the dudes $20...like Woodro said, money always comes back.

o yes....i didnt mean never 100% literally...but def not worried about it now

Anyone order from mentalkicks on release day not get their shipping info yet? I still havent gotten mine and all I get is the
auto response when I email them....

CAN anyone confirm if some of there pairs have stamps under the insole???

My pairs from footlocker and champs don't have anything
But my pairs from finishline do. Kinda weird!

Originally Posted by gescobe

Anyone order from mentalkicks on release day not get their shipping info yet? I still havent gotten mine and all I get is the

Go request a refund instead. Mentalkicks sells fakes.

My buddy did on RD and got his shipping info on the 3rd. Says processed thru sort facility for the past 3 days now...

Originally Posted by In3gra

Go request a refund instead. Mentalkicks sells fakes.
horrible communication and slow to respond but they do not sell fakes. i don't get why people are so quick to throw that word around carelessly.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

nerd.gif

-Drew

I'm forgetful but was the sneaker saver shipping the free one or was it the one where you had to pay?
I'm located in NY, CT shipped on the 26th and I haven't got my one pair from them yet. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Edit: How are you guys tracking with free shipping? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mjpit23

nerd.gif

-Drew

I'm forgetful but was the sneaker saver shipping the free one or was it the one where you had to pay?
I'm located in NY, CT shipped on the 26th and I haven't got my one pair from them yet. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Edit: How are you guys tracking with free shipping? 
nerd.gif

sneaker saver was the free one.....u wasnt able to track (at least mine wasnt) and they just showed up.

I placed an order on mentalkicks on dec 17 and got canceled. They probably figured they could sell for more and canceled everyones

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by ColdCity

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much bro
people are accepting $250 shipped keep your xiii bro
Pfffff $250 shipped? I'd buy ANYBODY's pairs from sz's 8-13 for $250 shipped, regardless of how many! That's only $50.00 over retail PM please 
wink.gif

I'm the one with the Concords, ColdCityMane
well then id take it......

Guys i have a question for you:
OK the XI are almost everywhere sold out
In Eu Snipes a part,which are the legit stores where i could be so lucky to find the III white cement grey in sz 13 ?

Originally Posted by italiansneakerhead

Guys i have a question for you:
OK the XI are almost everywhere sold out
In Eu Snipes a part,which are the legit stores where i could be so lucky to find the III white cement grey in sz 13 ?
You aren't tryin to pay retail right?

Back
Top Bottom