Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

just got my pair from crookedtounges (my 5th pair in total), and if it matters I'm in Houston TX and I got charged NO custom fees. Lower then retail+tax and no shipping, i'm a happy camper!

There are many Euro sites with early/fake pairs, but whats the deal with the Euro sites that have legit Jordan accounts sell for retail have good customer service and then then when you receive them and compare to eastbay/footlocker/niketown they end up being even nicer. MY EXAMPLE IS HANON SHOP. Last year I ended up getting a few pairs of cool grey fromt hem and they ended up by far being the nicest of all my pairs. They were perfect and from what I have heard people picked up some III's this year and some concords from Hanon and a few other sited and they ended up being perfect as well. My pairs of cool greys from Hanon last year had perfect almost OG patent cuts, perfect shape and even a slightly icier sole than my pairs from gfootlocker, finishline and a mom pops store.

DO A LOT OF THE EURO STORES WITH LEGIT JORDAN ACCOUNTS GET SPECIAL SELECTED PERFECT PAIRS. I have def heard of people getting nicer pairs from Hanon. Just wondering what people have to say about this. What up NT Fam!

mental kicks is fake someone posted comparison pics with them and they had a lot of flaws, either yall dont care and want the earlier releases or yall gonna be dissapointed when they arrive at yall cribs

just got my 180 gift card from nike. kinda sad and happy at the same time. but id rather have my 2 pairs... i wonder how many nike orders were cancelled?

If Mental Kicks were selling fake Concords best believe they would have had more than 25 in their restock today. Best believe they would have had more sizes available and they would have milked it as much as possible. Some of you are just really silly.

Fake sellers don't last this long. Fake sellers don't have a Facebook, Twitter and eBAY page, let alone power sellers. Fake sellers keep it moving.

People think because MK is from Asia they're fake. News flash ALL of these sneakers are made in Asia.

Maybe they're b-grades. Pre-orders or whatever, but MK is not fake. A horrible experience to deal with them, but the sneakers are authentic.

MEntal kicks=legit=reallllllllllllllllly!??!?!?!?!?!? And they're selling out!?!??!?!?!?!really?$?!)!!!)!!! Fake fake fake fake fake fake..........fake fake fake...

Originally Posted by Epic800

Even eBay had to do a report on these.

http://ebay-stories.com/retro-shoes-without-the-riot

I was just gonna post this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For all the early release site apologists on here, I have one
question. If these sites are so "legit", please explain the 2011 Space Jam
release then???? Rebuttals anyone??

i think the whole coppin online thing is pure luck, like winning the f'in lottery. i was on eastbay.com at 8:59pm, as soon as the link went live the site crashed. i wasted time clicking refresh for like 3-4 minutes, then i said f this and went to nike.. by then a whole 5 minutes had gone by. i managed to get 2 size 11's from nike.com by 9:07pm.
at around 5am the next morning my boy texted me telling me Finishline had gone back up, i got two more 10,5's from finishline at around 5:20am.

hooked my friend and his brother up with the 10.5's for retail and i kept the other 11's. on saturday my sister hits me up and told me she heard about the jordan release and told me she had managed to get 2 more size 11's, 1 for me and 1 for her husband lol. meanwhile im hearing nightmare stories about people being online at 8:59 and doing the exact same thing I did but had no luck and ended up with nothing. now i know next release if i dont end up with sht it wasnt meant to be and i'll end up getting violated on ebay. but fast internet, fast computer, twitter links, all that doesnt really matter in my opinion when it comes to online releases. just luck.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why are the prices for the GS sizes so high?
frown.gif
uhh because they are concords.

why is the price on Mens so high?

why is the RETAIL PRICE so high?

why is the RENT so damn high?

a lot of questions.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by nyk110283

anyone FNL order STILL show pending on paypal?

Mine still says pending, but my fnl order number just changed to partially shipped today

My FNL PayPal says 'pending' still but i haven't received order confirmation so my hopes aren't very high.

robxdrew wrote:

I'm forgetful but was the sneaker saver shipping the free one or was it the one where you had to pay?
I'm located in NY, CT shipped on the 26th and I haven't got my one pair from them yet. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

Edit: How are you guys tracking with free shipping? 
nerd.gif

Log into your CT account. Click on "My Account" in the top right, then click on "Order History".
There is a column on the order history page that says "tracking #". Underneath this you will see a tracking # starting with EK and ending in GB.

example... ek035386132gb

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Copy this code and paste it into this website...

http://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why are the prices for the GS sizes so high?
frown.gif
uhh because they are concords.

why is the price on Mens so high?

why is the RETAIL PRICE so high?

why is the RENT so damn high?

a lot of questions.

Why is the GAS price so high?
Shoot, some folks will ask why is the SEX price so high?

yoooooo is any one still awaiting shipping confirmation from air randyhk???

-mine still says processing...

thanks

Originally Posted by dipsetkid44

yoooooo is any one still awaiting shipping confirmation from air randyhk???

-mine still says processing...

thanks
whhyyyy would your order from air randy.......  

Back
Top Bottom