***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

To everyone that PMed me, my mistake, it was a 20% off. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

BanginKhmer, the grey laces look great on those
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

got mines off swoosh for 70... yezzir
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

wow, i want and need these, but then again, i already have my Cool Grey Mids, and i want the womens PL black XI more than this one......ill just wait til they hit clearance

i dont understand how alot of ppl wake up early mad anxious to camp or jus wake up extrmely early for GR releases and i wake up round twelve and go to any small sneakerstore wit a jay account and walk in with nobody there ask for size pay n leave. is it only new york that its like this or is it that ppl are so stupid?

anyhow got my pair.love the smell. and box seems small
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

First Jordan I bought since early april. The cool greys are amazing, im so happy i picked them up.

Happy for all those that copped, got the OG's so am not really trip'n over the blk ones, I want the CG's though.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

Went to the Footlocker in San Diego to ask my friend how they sold and by 2 o'clock on Saturday they had sold one pair. Nobody cared. These shoes just aren't good looking. The yellow is too bright and ruins both of the men's versions.

got my pair for 92$ . mad comfy. love the grey, but i dont think ill be coppin any other colors tho.

"as I bang in the Jordans, collect calls from commissioner Gordon" - RZA

i got my cg's yesterday. easy cop for me. im going to get the blk. ones on Friday. i really dont like the sole on the blacks though.

Saw them at the mall yesterday....they didn't impress me.
NEW YORK KNICKS
NEW YORK METS
OAKLAND RAIDERS
Haven't I suffered enough?!?

^ reseller, NoOb..asking for value price.. :smh:
smh.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan XI OG sz11, Jordan II white/red/black sz11, & others for SALE L@@K!!Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

the only ones i really like r the greys cuz the other colorways seem a bit weird. But thats just my opinon.

Code still works. COpped pairs for all the family for 248 shipped ( 1 Preschool, 1 toddlers, 1 big kids and 1 mens.) THanks Niketalk.

These are still everywhere in Boston; both grey and black. I'm not crazy about the mesh, seems like it will rip easy. Anyway, that code is very tempting

Back
Top Bottom