***Official Air Jordan XI Low Release Post 6/30/07***

forgot these came out.. ill prolly cop the greys l kinda like those, not too sure about the black tho
S T Y L E Z 2 3 Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
Use coupon 149 at Kaysshoes.com on your next order/preorder.

Cop both of em but cool grey one are my favorite....got em both for $111.11 on UTA but the Low Cool Grey XI sell out quick they still have a lot of the Blk/yellow one
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

FSR everywhere still (Eastbay, NDC, Finishline)... except Finishline is sold out of size 8.5 of the Grey's, while NDC is sold out of size 7 and 10 of the Grey's. Don't know about anywhere else, but these might last a while, which isn't really a bad thing.

they still got almost a fsr over here in chicago in the spots i usually go to. i still got time to scoop these up in a few weeks still
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

I also like the black ones better than the grey ones....at first I liked the grey ones better but when i copped both my mind changed cuz they look better in person
TEAM WARRIORS
WE BELIEVE.
Say it aint so, J-Rich...say it aint so...​

These won't sell out for about 2 months.

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Gagne

wore my black one's for the first time on Friday night and they're dead comfy and look great with jeans

Mine.. don't really like em but heck...

6f9x2r9.jpg

52unom9.jpg

623uvdl.jpg

^^^^ HUH, u got those already, wow
TeamFreshPrince​
TEAMYANKEES​
PhreshGravity.com​

Copped both of mine when I got into work at 2 yesterday, $160 total for both :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Quagmire
My fellow Americans, I have not been entirely truthful with you. I did gagoogidy that girl. I gashmoygadied her gaflavity with my googus. And I am sorry.​

SMH AT THEM LS XI LOWS....THOSE ARE TERRIBLE
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT.HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$

those with the CG's...is the quality as good as believe they are?
Looking for DS size 11.5 or 12:
Jordan XIII altitude
Jordan XX stealth

anyone got the 25% off coupon im about to cop if its for a really good price
TEAMMARVEL

Back
Top Bottom