:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

@Fully Calibrated. That some bs man 
30t6p3b.gif
. Nice presentation tho!
Salt levels are slowly rising.... 

NTLV tweeted @ 9:35am responded with a DM @ 9:39am...never got a DM back. So I tweeted them just incase I did something wrong, they DM'ed me with "No, you did everything correct, just have to be quicker" in four minutes they sold out of size 12. Not mad with them just couldn't believe 4 min. time frame wasn't fast enough for a size 12 maybe 10 or 10.5 First time I missed on a release I wanted. Oh well guess people go Cray for XIs...but better believe resellers ain't getting my money that's for sure. I'll go out early early Saturday and if I come up empty handed then it's on to the next one! 7/7/12! Congrats to everyone that got their pairs locked!

Did anybody get this tweet from nikeLA;( This time it didn't, in the future please try to follow the order we ask for them in.)
I got this tweet after they said that it was closed.

I'm thinking I could have had a pair but since I  put the AJ11RLA first and my name after, they did not accept it.

I don't live close to any Niketowns so I am trying my local finish line that opens at 6 and Champs opens at 7. If I strike out I will get home and do the online thing. Thanks!

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

Did anybody get this tweet from nikeLA;( This time it didn't, in the future please try to follow the order we ask for them in.)

I'm thinking I could have had a pair but since I  put the AJ11RLA first and my name after, they did not accept it.
I don't think that was the reason you didn't get your pair. This is how it was said on the info page - 
Example DM #Electrolime, Michael Jordan, 10.5
                        [unique #tag], [first, last name], [shoe size]

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

I got 2 rsvp's one at Roosevelt FD NY and NTNY....I'm going to cancel my Roosevelt one. I'm not sure how they will pass my size 13 along, but I guess be on the lookout! 
EDIT: And guys I got no super connects and wasn't tipped off. I think a lot of it has to do with what size you are copping. 

give it to me please 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by 1rayito1

I don't think that was the reason you didn't get your pair. This is how it was said on the info page - 
Example DM #Electrolime, Michael Jordan, 10.5
                        [unique #tag], [first, last name], [shoe size]

^^Could be true. But their tweet they send out was; Send us you DM now with your desired size,(limit one), first and last name name and include the #. Oh well try to cop some other way..
ohwell.gif

Ppl just gotta remember just because twitter rsvp dogged most of us doesn't mean were not able to cop...just means niketown doesn't get MY money... can't wait till Saturday morning... @ west coast avenger...I gotchu bro

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@NikeNYC how did i not recive a confirmation for a size 9.5..? I rsvp'd within 1minute at 10:31 through a dm

REPLY:
@GL3ASON We received your DM after all size 9.5s were spoken for. Follow @NikeStore for a link to buy online at 8am on 5/5.

Just ridiculous.
eyes.gif

That's a damn shame bro.
30t6p3b.gif
same thing happen to me for the the playoffs release!! Twice!! Im done buying from NIKE...its either i get lucky at 8am online or i don't

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Ppl just gotta remember just because twitter rsvp dogged most of us doesn't mean were not able to cop...just means niketown doesn't get MY money... can't wait till Saturday morning... @ west coast avenger...I gotchu bro

pachah1.png
.....cheesin like this right now homey.....good looks!!!

A question to add to the conspiracy, is the reason why shoes are claimed quickly is because they are already claimed. I mean if you had a connection, is there really a need to dm. No worries, I just add your name to list before we tweet it.

Back
Top Bottom