:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

A question to add to the conspiracy, is the reason why shoes are claimed quickly is because they are already claimed. I mean if you had a connection, is there really a need to dm. No worries, I just add your name to list before we tweet it.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

lmaooo you go to my school (HOF***A ), but yeahh the system been rigged... noticed that when i DM rooseveltfD for the playoffs 42 seconds after they tweeted the link and NEVER got any confirmation...

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!
tired.gif

A question to add to the conspiracy, is the reason why shoes are claimed quickly is because they are already claimed. I mean if you had a connection, is there really a need to dm. No worries, I just add your name to list before we tweet it.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

they also changed your form of ID....they originally had you put the last 4 digits on your ID, now its just first and last name when you RSVP....not sure why they changed it up,i guess some people found a loophole last time and used different IDs to get pairs.
I think it's because some people don't have driver's licenses. Now kids with school ID's can get shoes.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

they also changed your form of ID....they originally had you put the last 4 digits on your ID, now its just first and last name when you RSVP....not sure why they changed it up,i guess some people found a loophole last time and used different IDs to get pairs.
I think it's because some people don't have driver's licenses. Now kids with school ID's can get shoes.
false. Nikes ORIGINAL rsvp rules stated you can use a drivers license, state ID, passport, or school ID
i think im done with this rsvp stuff 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

@NikeNYC how did i not recive a confirmation for a size 9.5..? I rsvp'd within 1minute at 10:31 through a dm

REPLY:
@GL3ASON We received your DM after all size 9.5s were spoken for. Follow @NikeStore for a link to buy online at 8am on 5/5.

Just ridiculous.
eyes.gif

That's a damn shame bro.
30t6p3b.gif
same thing happen to me for the the playoffs release!! Twice!! Im done buying from NIKE...its either i get lucky at 8am online or i don't

Sent and recieved that exact exchange in Dallas, how did I not get my pair 9.5 if I dm'd in less than 1 minute and they sent me the EXACT same response...already spoken for. But some how I got an RSVP for playoffs after my computer froze n didn't get my dm to them until 7 mins after RSVP opened...++!!?! Oh well, that was just option #1

the road to destruction is paved with good intentions...Nike stops midnight releases to avoid drama and negative image and people still find a way to circumvent the issue.
It is safe to assume that NT workers are notifying their friends/family about the tweet time and/or simply allocating the inventory to them before hand.

If you have ZERO accountability and no triggers in place to ensure this isn't happening, then you cannot stop it. Since this is not causing any looting/lining up or folks fighting outside, I wouldn't expect Nike to take the same
approach to squashing this. They are still selling the shoes and will chalk this up to Hype and "popularity"

NT Scottsdale went live and I DM'ed them minutes afterwards....over an hour later they tweet they were done and all DM's went out...surprise surpise....no DM for me...lol
Not salty, I have two pairs already, but it's the point that minutes after it goes live, they are sold out of all sizes? It is different than buying online when you are fighting for pairs against EVERYONE in the country...

The Twitter RSVP is a more localized event...regional

Good luck to those who are trying to cop tonight/tomorrow - Don't sleep on this awesome summer colorway!

Originally Posted by Litflynt

The Twitter RSVP is a more localized event...regional

Good luck to those who are trying to cop tonight/tomorrow - Don't sleep on this awesome summer colorway!

Same thing I was thinking but it does seem RIGGED in some way
sick.gif

Hopefully lady luck will be with me tomorrow morning.

Originally Posted by xFLyGUyROCK2O

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

lmaooo you go to my school (HOF***A ), but yeahh the system been rigged... noticed that when i DM rooseveltfD for the playoffs 42 seconds after they tweeted the link and NEVER got any confirmation...

THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED!
tired.gif
yea i live in the by same sh** happened to me. word on the street is that they tell the homies before they tweet it out making releases impossible now.

i thought this would be common sense with or withour this rsvp thing people with connects will still get whatever they want & of course they arent rsvp'ing every pair they have...why would anyone think they would do that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i thought this would be common sense with or withour this rsvp thing people with connects will still get whatever they want & of course they arent rsvp'ing every pair they have...why would anyone think they would do that
laugh.gif
it was actually a rhetorical question bud. im just adding to hypothetical conspiracy that is the Nike RSVP. It's a broken and flawed system, and there's needs to be changes or completely discarded. Its feels like a college list party. Your invited but you have wait a while outside or pay more than $5.

Back
Top Bottom