:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by CowColor

NDC still hasn't shipped my order, anybody in the same situation?

oh and i my order was placed right when the sneakers were up for sale and i got the confirmation 7 minutes later.

I'm pretty sure nobody's orders have been shipped yet or people would be posting their pairs. Patience folks.
Still waiting for mine to be shipped  hopefully i get them this week.

Grabbed 2 pairs from Eastbay after that restock info. Also ended up picking up a returned pair at my local finishline. I must say, I was kind of expecting this to happen. I think I'm good on these now. Time to find my other 2 pairs of Playoffs.

waiting for mine to come in from finish line.. now I'm kind of regretting not getting the floridians instead

Originally Posted by Hibb304

Restocks killin resalers dreams right now.

As it should with all releases but one can only dream.
embarassed.gif

Has anyone received shipping notification from finish line? I got my order in but they're still processing on the site

that rsvp system wasnt too bad.. was able to score a pair on it. Also was able to get another pair later in the day. These are just too plain imo but still they are xi's. Maybe Jordan brand has increased their quantities on releases thats why its easier for people to get theirs

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

All of these restocks are gonna tempt me to bite on a pair. Told myself I'd pass but damn...

You should, they are a nice pair of shoes. I usually don't buy lows but I made an exception for these.
Lol I'm tempted, but I'm trying to be good.
laugh.gif

Gonna splurge on like 6 pairs of mid 2000s Nike's this weekend.  If another restock happens though...all bets are off.  It is my birthday month after all.
wink.gif

I'm just hoping that this is a good omen for the rest of this year's releases.  Wishful thinking to hope that these broke resellers take a break til the Bred XI's.

Sold surprisingly well.

I thought these would for sure sell out, but not as quick as they did.

Go t my pair.

Gonna trade for another.

good to see that if i wanted a second pair i could have gotten one. I hope that the obsidian 12 release is this easy.

Originally Posted by scrub0bk

Has anyone received shipping notification from finish line? I got my order in but they're still processing on the site

yup got it this morning

Any info with a restock on these? I'm kind of upset I passed on them till I seen my homies pair and I gota admit there are pretty clean? Any help guys?

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Any info with a restock on these? I'm kind of upset I passed on them till I seen my homies pair and I gota admit there are pretty clean? Any help guys?

been restocked on ndc like 3 times in the last 2 days and eastbay today. gotta be quick

Went into five guys with my mom after work to grab dinner and saw Al Harrington at five guys wearing these 11's and was pretty bummed that I missed out on this release since I didn't get lucky with RSVP or morning nikestore. Finished up eating and decided to buy my mom a new pair of nike free run 3's for her work out shoes and while checking out, noticed the jordan xi box behind the counter. Someone returned it during the day and happened to be my size so got super lucky and picked up my pair. Maybe its good karma for wanting to buy my mom some new shoes. In the end, came out with a pair for her and a pair for myself and both are happy!

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Went into five guys with my mom after work to grab dinner and saw Al Harrington at five guys wearing these 11's and was pretty bummed that I missed out on this release since I didn't get lucky with RSVP or morning nikestore. Finished up eating and decided to buy my mom a new pair of nike free run 3's for her work out shoes and while checking out, noticed the jordan xi box behind the counter. Someone returned it during the day and happened to be my size so got super lucky and picked up my pair. Maybe its good karma for wanting to buy my mom some new shoes. In the end, came out with a pair for her and a pair for myself and both are happy!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  id watch this if it were a movie lol. propsss
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Just received Shipping notification from NDC

NO WAY

I placed my order on launch day right when they went up for sale and checked out less than 1 minute then got confirmation with 7 minutes and i still didn't get a shipping confirmation?

Don't mean to sound like an @%$% but I just don't see how ppl couldn't get these if they really wanted them....seems like majority slept on this shoe and TONS of restocks online

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Don't mean to sound like an @%$% but I just don't see how ppl couldn't get these if they really wanted them....seems like majority slept on this shoe and TONS of restocks online

you know how some people didn't like them at first but then they start seeing people wearing them and want a pair too LOL.

thats how it is sometimes

Just received Shipping notification from NDC

NO WAY

I placed my order on launch day right when they went up for sale and checked out less than 1 minute then got confirmation with 7 minutes and i still didn't get a shipping confirmation?

Me too, only it me like 90 mins to get my confirmation email. Still says in progress on ndc and still says awaiting payment amount from merchant or whatever on my bank activity wall.Come on ndc... Hurry the f up.

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

you know how some people didn't like them at first but then they start seeing people wearing them and want a pair too LOL.

thats how it is sometimes

This will start to happen. People wudv eaten this shoe up back in the day if MJ wore these with the white unis.

Back
Top Bottom