:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by Made In Korea23

Went into five guys with my mom after work to grab dinner and saw Al Harrington at five guys wearing these 11's and was pretty bummed that I missed out on this release since I didn't get lucky with RSVP or morning nikestore. Finished up eating and decided to buy my mom a new pair of nike free run 3's for her work out shoes and while checking out, noticed the jordan xi box behind the counter. Someone returned it during the day and happened to be my size so got super lucky and picked up my pair. Maybe its good karma for wanting to buy my mom some new shoes. In the end, came out with a pair for her and a pair for myself and both are happy!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
And FIVE GUYS!!! What a night!
FIVE GUYS.... oh and congrats

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

TheprinceofDE wrote:
^ Thanks for making my point for me. Carry on
laugh.gif

Stalker Alert,  I don't mind if you like standing in my shadow but bro when the sun is gone, how are you going to follow me. I guess in this case you could call me Mr miyagi and you're danielson.shouldnt you're mom be checking your homework again before you head to school. you're not worth my time, if you have anything to say pm me,  if not your not worth my post or my time...
laugh.gif
 Its time for you to go now

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

If im a troll then what are you? Everytime i read one of youre messages its a post similar to this
eyes.gif
. Now tell me son, what does that previous comment have to do with this thread? 
laugh.gif
 Now that i think of it are you in a race with Future D. Hughes for the most post count? PLz stop stalking me on NT, Everytime i comment on a thread youre quick to quote me. Just so you know every thread has a topic, if you dont have input on that topic, then simply leave. 

Midnight- there always has to be someone to do stuff like this. These people typically have no lives and get jollys from making asinine comments. Just laugh at him, feel sorry for him if your a nice person
laugh.gif
and keep it moving bro. He was probably picked on as a child and has unfinished business.
laugh.gif
 Thats cute you taking up for your bf, and yea you do troll due to the fact you clearly have no knowledge about anything that has to do with sneakers. I've been on NT for almost a few years with other SN and been lurking for forever. 
Your in a race of your own for not knowing what you are talking about when it comes to sneakers thats what so annoying about your numerous post, I thought D hughes was annoying at times but you take the cake at least he knows a little something. People like you are the reason why the JB section has went down hill. 

So how about you stalk a sneaker history book and learn something. If you have no real knowledge on a topic which you usually don't maybe you should just leave you'll be doing us all a favor thanks 
wink.gif

Quit Talking!!! Sneaker History Book? Get the ***% out of here bro. This is niketalk. What better way to learn? If it wasn't for pricks like you, it would be a more positive enviroment. Why do you have an issue with providing reliable information to someone who cares about sneakers just like you? Let me guess, you love sneakers the most of of everyone in the world, and because you happened to be born before certain people and have been on niketalk the longest, you are the only one thats relevant right? Your a loser bro. You get jollys from clowning on others, when all they wanna do is get some solid info etc. Get a life! Stop harassing people. Get a girlfriend, and if that doesnt work for you , get a dog!

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Ditto got to my spot and not a sole in the parking lot #+#$ it gonna check every 10-15 mins.
roll.gif
Pun intended? It's supposed to be "soul."
Originally Posted by AceBoogie

That's because xi lows aren't really a must have for most people. The 01's sold, but folks weren't running to the store for them like the cool greys and columbia's. It was pretty much a last resort if you couldn't get the mids. But i personally like the lows.
I think it's mostly the color. If the 2001 lows released, it would be a whole lot more serious. Those are classics.

I think JB is cutting back on store stock in favor of the online system. With all the bad press since the Concords they had to try something different. No more chaotic long lines=no more bad press. My local mall wouldn't even let me in the parking lot until 8am so I came home and ordered online.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Don't mean to sound like an @%$% but I just don't see how ppl couldn't get these if they really wanted them....seems like majority slept on this shoe and TONS of restocks online

you know how some people didn't like them at first but then they start seeing people wearing them and want a pair too LOL.

thats how it is sometimes
Somehow, someway, comcast had a service interruption the night before they released and it went all the way through 10am.  So my internet was out and I had to used my phone. I woke up and tried to get them on the phone and the sz 9 kept showing sold out eastbay, and this was at 7:01 Central Time.   I wasnt going to go and wait in line, so I went back to sleep and went to the mall at 11.  All gone except a sz 11, so Im using that as trade bait on CL right now.  Houstons bad now, people are just lining up to line up now.  Its cool to buy shoes now and just to try and resell.   Im exaggerating on that statement, but damn, thats what it feels like now.

Idk what part of Houston you from but Active Athlete on Cullen still had a Fsr Sunday 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Ditto got to my spot and not a sole in the parking lot #+#$ it gonna check every 10-15 mins.
roll.gif
Pun intended? It's supposed to be "soul."

LOL I was gonna say I meant to do that but why lie. Although to redeem myself it could be taken as no one standing in line lol, but yea I was slipping good spot.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I think JB is cutting back on store stock in favor of the online system. With all the bad press since the Concords they had to try something different. No more chaotic long lines=no more bad press. My local mall wouldn't even let me in the parking lot until 8am so I came home and ordered online.
If that where true then why are the "cavs" 4's not dropping on NDC

Yet another restock

@NikeDallas: We received a restock on the #AJ11Low. Sizes 8 - 12.5 available.

They just tweeted phone orders welcome

Originally Posted by three6mafia

i feel like someone explains this process every release

Ahh ok. Thanks.And so what?? I've never ordered from ndc. So, now I know.
happy.gif

better not see you asking again then!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

JK!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lol all good. And you won't
happy.gif
Mine won't be here till Thursday
sick.gif
. Slow !$@ shipping. I got my order in at like 8:03 rd. I live in MI. TENN to MI shouldn't take that long.Only drawback about ordering imo. I have ZERO patience. Lol I love having em in my hand on the rd but waiting in line for like 7 hours is for the birds. Guess ill have to work on this thing called "patience". Rreally hope the obsidians and militarys next month go this smooth.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Went into five guys with my mom after work to grab dinner and saw Al Harrington at five guys wearing these 11's and was pretty bummed that I missed out on this release since I didn't get lucky with RSVP or morning nikestore. Finished up eating and decided to buy my mom a new pair of nike free run 3's for her work out shoes and while checking out, noticed the jordan xi box behind the counter. Someone returned it during the day and happened to be my size so got super lucky and picked up my pair. Maybe its good karma for wanting to buy my mom some new shoes. In the end, came out with a pair for her and a pair for myself and both are happy!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
And FIVE GUYS!!! What a night!

Charles,

Is this you?
holy #!%% dude i didn't know you still used NT
and that's not charles lol

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by CowColor

you know how some people didn't like them at first but then they start seeing people wearing them and want a pair too LOL.

thats how it is sometimes
Somehow, someway, comcast had a service interruption the night before they released and it went all the way through 10am.  So my internet was out and I had to used my phone. I woke up and tried to get them on the phone and the sz 9 kept showing sold out eastbay, and this was at 7:01 Central Time.   I wasnt going to go and wait in line, so I went back to sleep and went to the mall at 11.  All gone except a sz 11, so Im using that as trade bait on CL right now.  Houstons bad now, people are just lining up to line up now.  Its cool to buy shoes now and just to try and resell.   Im exaggerating on that statement, but damn, thats what it feels like now.

Idk what part of Houston you from but Active Athlete on Cullen still had a Fsr Sunday 

North Houston.  Damn, I wish I wouldve known, I didnt even think about them.
grin.gif

For anyone in the Seattle area that missed out....Rock, Paper, Scissor up on Capital Hill got their shipment late and are releasing these at 12pm today

Thanks to mattwhite2385 for Hittin me up in the inbox he had a extra size 9.5 and only charged me 160 shipped just sent payment today so I should be receiving by the end of the week
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom