:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

the rsvp dont apply to me what so ever we dont have a nikestore just curious how it works so when u dm them u dm them what shoe you want and what size and if they reply back your guaranteed your pair in your size no matter what??

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

the rsvp dont apply to me what so ever we dont have a nikestore just curious how it works so when u dm them u dm them what shoe you want and what size and if they reply back your guaranteed your pair in your size no matter what??

Yup basically.
Showed up at a store for the play offs at 3PM and got my pairs, no hassle at all.

Originally Posted by scunny

Why doesn't JB make all their low XI's with patent leather? It looks a million times better then the other lows.

Because there are the patent leathers and the IE lows. Different variation for peoples taste. Some people like the IEs and they sell out eventually too.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Originally Posted by hypebeast69

Any cell phone can get notification's sent via text on twitter. You don't need a smartphone and you can subscribe to nike.

I did this and then as soon as i get it log on to my computer and hasn't failed me yet (size 13) bit easier
You really think its easier to cop a sz 13? I would think they limit the bigger sizes.
Only 2 people rsvp'd 13's at roosevelt field for playoffs including myself and then I came back later in the day and got an extra pair for trade they had multiple pairs available

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Yup basically.
Showed up at a store for the play offs at 3PM and got my pairs, no hassle at all.
o aight well that is kind of a good thing but the only thing is catching the tweet when the rsvp thing goes up so u gotta be checking your phone laptop/computer all day waiting for the tweet

Sent mine about 15 minutes late to NTLA 
laugh.gif

We'll see what happens...

I was waiting for NTSM anyways

NT Seattle is a doing a double RSVP today for the Floridian Low 9's & these 11's so it should get interesting.....they never do a drop early like some of these other stores do because they wait till around 3pm or so for all the kids to get out of school....

Yup basically.
o aight well that is kind of a good thing but the only thing is catching the tweet when the rsvp thing goes up so u gotta be checking your phone laptop/computer all day waiting for the tweet
I rather be camping in front of my computer than camping in the streets if LA

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

they also changed your form of ID....they originally had you put the last 4 digits on your ID, now its just first and last name when you RSVP....not sure why they changed it up,i guess some people found a loophole last time and used different IDs to get pairs.
laugh.gif

i guess i must be the other size US13 @ Nike Roosevelt Field...Caught my RSVP for Playoff 12's and now... 11 Low's!! I happen to like this Twitter RSVP system!!!!
smile.gif

it looks like I'll try to cop these.
nothing wrong with the OG IE back in 96. jordan rocked em int he playoffs.

we still have not received a "real" retro of them..  and it seems as like even the best of em seem to think the dark sole and elephant is how they looked back in 96.. 

ogs had no elephant print and clear gum sole. looked sick as a summer shoe until it eventually yellows.

these 11 lows will be trade bait for me.. its how it has to be these days..

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Still no rsvp confirm from @NikeLA and I sent it 2m after they tweeted.
sick.gif

Same here. Where you going for a size 14 too? 

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Just got my reply back from LA. Im IN!

That's pretty quick man. Hopefully I hear back soon too!
im on the fence about these and i sent it 2 min afterwards
Yeah same 2 mins after. They a clean shoe. I was hoping to see em in person first but wasn't able too. So I figured I cop and if I don't like, then I'll do something with em.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Still no rsvp confirm from @NikeLA and I sent it 2m after they tweeted.
sick.gif

Same here. Where you going for a size 14 too? 

Originally Posted by nightruans

That's pretty quick man. Hopefully I hear back soon too!
im on the fence about these and i sent it 2 min afterwards
Yeah same 2 mins after. They a clean shoe. I was hoping to see em in person first but wasn't able too. So I figured I cop and if I don't like, then I'll do something with em.

Like resell them?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Sent mine about 20 minutes late, let's see what happens.  
nerd.gif

Waiting on Nike SM as well to send out their tweet. 

Hopefully you get lucky with yours fam.
What size did you submit for?

Sent mine about 20 minutes late, let's see what happens.  
nerd.gif

Waiting on Nike SM as well to send out their tweet. 

Back
Top Bottom