:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

yea keep marking them down clown from $260 to $240. no ones paying your lame %#+ prices.

fam has ZERO shame you dont even have the damn shoes & your trying to make a damn buck off a NT'er
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i hope they sell your sz & tell you they have a personal for sale in your sz for $300

Just secured a size 11 from niketown seattle. It took about 30 mins to get my confirmation message.

Originally Posted by osyrhiz

^^^ Dammm... They only give you a 1 hour window???

I basically set my phone so that all tweets from Niketown go straight to my phone.
Opened up a tab with a DM to them with my name and size ready.
Patiently waited by my phone while browsing NT.
As soon as I got my text, just hurried up and typed in the hash as quick as I can and clicked send.
Sent the DM within about 2-3 seconds after they tweeted.
I get a text about 20 minutes later saying all sizes are claimed and 5 minutes after that saying that my size is secured...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I could've gotten mine at Finish Line for a discount, but my manager is making us wait in line...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Just caught up on 7 pages of RSVP discussion lol.  Nike's new system has ruined the discussion in this thread.

Here's my shot of my pair from the old thread.  Pickin up another on Saturday.

Yeah me too man. Still nothing. Starting to think I didn't get through... Good thing for San Mo!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, missed out on Nike LA. Hoping for Santa Monica now.

You dont actually miss out until they say "ALL DM CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT".. you gotta remember, Nike LA is a bigger store than Nike SM, so they get more pairs = it takes them longer to send out DMs. My bro didnt get his Confirmation for his Playoff 12s until four hours later..

NTSF is up. i've been checking twitter all day, and the one second i step away from the computer to go to the restroom is when they tweet. i was ableto get it in 40 sec after. hopefully i'll be okay

do you guys ever think about what happens if there are multiple people with the same name who rsvp at the same store?

Originally Posted by adub beta

do you guys ever think about what happens if there are multiple people with the same name who rsvp at the same store?
What are the odds of same name and same size all at the same time?

sneakernews.com has a detailed description of this new "game" with examples and ALL store's contact info

VERY HELPFUL

Anyone who can send DMs under a 30secs probably is good.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

even with different size they might be like we stated limit 1 per person and both people might not get a dm reply back? 

I'm struggling to understand what NikeSeattle did for their RSVP system.  The rules on Nike.com say that the RSVP system will remain open for 60 minutes yet 22 minutes after the system opened, NikeSeattle stated that all available pairs had already been claimed?  Doesn't seem like Nike is following their own rules or randomizing this 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Damn, missed out on Nike LA. Hoping for Santa Monica now.

You dont actually miss out until they say "ALL DM CONFIRMATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT".. you gotta remember, Nike LA is a bigger store than Nike SM, so they get more pairs = it takes them longer to send out DMs. My bro didnt get his Confirmation for his Playoff 12s until four hours later..
I spoke w/ someone from NTLA and they said they aren't sure if they finished messaging back everyone who got in. he said if you don't have a confirmation by 7-8pm then you must have stuck out... i got my DM in 4 mins after the tweet... i hope i get my pair  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BayArea23

even with different size they might be like we stated limit 1 per person and both people might not get a dm reply back? 
they said 1 per twitter account, not 1 per person

Back
Top Bottom