:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

lmao at the e-beef in here. just ridiculous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

I actually come from a pretty affluent family, pretty much had anything ive ever wanted,  and have an excellent income myself now. I'm older than you. You are still a child in my book. You may be 23 but act 13. I have met people like you. You are probably 23 live with your mom or off of her or someone in your family and sit in front of your computer, giggling to yourself like a little girl because you think your cool on niketalk with all your negative comments about other people. I'd explain some psychology behind the way you act, but your probably not educated enough to comprehend anything I would tell you, much like how you keep attacking fellow Niketalk members for no reason.
laugh.gif
 I just love people like you. 
Your right I'm 23, I live with my mother I also pay her bills and mine. Just earned my BA this past semester, started Grad school yesterday and sit in front of my cpu writing psychology papers.

If need be I'll make sure ill send you a pic of me walking across the stage when I graduate May 20th. Sounds like you were given hand outs all your life
laugh.gif
I work for mine paid my way through 4 years of school, paying my way through grad school and take care of me and my mother. Anything else dumb you want to say smart guy???

THANKS!!! now we all know why you act like a prick. Your upset because you had to work for something. I can't help that my parents had good jobs growing up. I graduated school on my own just like you bro. Just stop being so hateful. Its unnecessary. That's my whole point. If you are as smart as you say you are, you should know that what youre doing is unnecessary and annoying to others.

Im done with you now. My whole point was that you arent the god of sneakers so you dont need to attack others for trying to get info. plain and simple

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

what gave you that idea?  The fact that it says 4 posts?  I dont get your point... I've been on this site for years just never made a name and participated but great observation buddy thanks for pointing that out!

Gonna go ahead and assume you are replying to me. Anyways my post was to the dumb remark you made about these being the easiest XI to get ever. 
Dumb remark?  Name a patent leather XI release that was easier to get then these?  Cool grey? No.  Concord? No.  Space jam maybe? No.  25th anniversary? No.  So what are you talking about?

All of the patent leather lows were easy to get, for those of us that remember. The snakeskins and women's white/silvers were on sale racks for awhile. I bought the Concords and SJ's a week after RD. It wasn't until the cool greys that things picked up. The new generation has just taken beasting to another level and judge success by hype.

Once again never seen an xi so accessible like this constant restocks after restocks days after the actual release date. Highly doubt it but lets hope the same for the Cavs iv's so we can all get our hands on a pair. Looks like you're kinda new here Natisfynest.

Im just glad we all got our pairs. IDK why everyone on this site is so quick to judge what the next man wrote like dam it was just an opinion

I actually come from a pretty affluent family, pretty much had anything ive ever wanted,  and have an excellent income myself now. I'm older than you. You are still a child in my book. You may be 23 but act 13. I have met people like you. You are probably 23 live with your mom or off of her or someone in your family and sit in front of your computer, giggling to yourself like a little girl because you think your cool on niketalk with all your negative comments about other people. I'd explain some psychology behind the way you act, but your probably not educated enough to comprehend anything I would tell you, much like how you keep attacking fellow Niketalk members for no reason.
laugh.gif
 I just love people like you. 
Your right I'm 23, I live with my mother I also pay her bills and mine. Just earned my BA this past semester, started Grad school yesterday and sit in front of my cpu writing psychology papers.

If need be I'll make sure ill send you a pic of me walking across the stage when I graduate May 20th. Sounds like you were given hand outs all your life
laugh.gif
I work for mine paid my way through 4 years of school, paying my way through grad school and take care of me and my mother. Anything else dumb you want to say smart guy???

THANKS!!! now we all know why you act like a prick. Your upset because you had to work for something. I can't help that my parents had good jobs growing up. I graduated school on my own just like you bro. Just stop being so hateful. Its unnecessary. That's my whole point. If you are as smart as you say you are, you should know that what youre doing is unnecessary and annoying to others.

Im done with you now. My whole point was that you arent the god of sneakers so you dont need to attack others for trying to get info. plain and simple
laugh.gif
And im the uneducated one right??? Never said I was the god of anything that is quite frankly impossible, and me working for it just makes life that much sweeter so I don't hate anything. And you jumped into an argument that had nothing to dow with you in the first place if you paid attention in the numerous threads then you would understand why I said to the other guy. But this is dead enjoy your day. 
wink.gif

Appears they are gone now... must not have been very big if all the sizes are gone that quick (since it says "Out of Stock" now)... who knows, though.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

TheprinceofDE wrote:
^ Thanks for making my point for me. Carry on
laugh.gif

Stalker Alert,  I don't mind if you like standing in my shadow but bro when the sun is gone, how are you going to follow me. I guess in this case you could call me Mr miyagi and you're danielson.shouldnt you're mom be checking your homework again before you head to school. you're not worth my time, if you have anything to say pm me,  if not your not worth my post or my time...
laugh.gif
 Its time for you to go now

I agree wit u MATTWHITE2385.... That bum always has negative comments for everyone on here.... Don't even waste it time on idiots like him.... Lol 23 livin at home wit mom.... -_- to each their own I guess

I just check all the sites every few hours for the shoes I'm looking for with hopes of a random restock. I still need those XII Playoffs in a 10 or 10.5!

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

I agree wit u MATTWHITE2385.... That bum always has negative comments for everyone on here.... Don't even waste it time on idiots like him.... Lol 23 livin at home wit mom.... -_- to each their own I guess

Son where did you even come from??? Did you not read what I said??? In all actuality I pay my mothers mortgage so on some real its my damn house. Bum last thing I am son I'm doing my thing. Young black educated and getting money. What you doin besides monitoring my post??? Ill' wait.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

lmao at the e-beef in here. just ridiculous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously.  Take that stuff to PMs.

Can't believe there's another FSR sitting again.  Beautiful thing.  Hopefully this is the case for at least a couple of this year's releases.  This is how it should be.  Cut the nuts off of these herb +#@ sneaker hustlas.

I need to step away from the PC before I cave and cop.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Son where did you even come from??? Did you not read what I said??? In all actuality I pay my mothers mortgage so on some real its my damn house. Bum last thing I am son I'm doing my thing. Young black educated and getting money. What you doin besides monitoring my post??? Ill' wait.

Bro stop feeding the trolls

Back
Top Bottom