:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

What are playoff xis??
happy.gif

Originally Posted by three6mafia

What are playoff xis??
happy.gif

The XIs he wore in the 1996 playoffs, before he wore multiple colorways/models the following two years.  
Makes no sense to call the black/white XIIs "playoffs," for example, when he wore two colorways, home and away, that year in the playoffs as he did during the regular season.  The nicknames y'all use annoy me...

My pair came in today

I was unpacking my clothes , tv , etc from school

Didnt noticed that the ups man put the shoes in my garage until after i made a run

Looks way better in person , NDC never let me down

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

James Jordan died in 1993. I wouldn't say the 1996 is SHORTLY after his dad died.
eyes.gif
touche'
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
For real? All the stories I've heard say he won his fourth ring right after his dad passed away. My information was incorrect, too
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by chenja NT

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

10674d1331094596t-weed-summarized-one-video-jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

Hahahahhahahahahaha great execution
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry I didn't have the money in like 5th grade to buy a pair of Jordan 11's. My bad, wasn't handed everything growing up. This board is filled with nothing but haters and internet thugs. It's pretty pathetic.

Got my pair...wearin' em right now.  These are dope I don't care what anyone says, can't go wrong w/ XIs.  They didn't sell out everywhere instantly b/c there's just to many realeases recently and on the horizon.  In another 3 years these will be going for $250-300.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by chenja NT

Hahahahhahahahahaha great execution
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry I didn't have the money in like 5th grade to buy a pair of Jordan 11's. My bad, wasn't handed everything growing up. This board is filled with nothing but haters and internet thugs. It's pretty pathetic.

Poor guy. He still has no idea why its so funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Funny story, I went in to FNL today and was like "let me see if they still got these" so I asked the manager and he had a 10.5 and a 12.

I was like "what the heck.." and tried on the 10.5 and it was a big too snug.

I didn't care too much, I was passing on these for the 4s anyways.

They don't look too bad in person though.

Which part is funny?
roll.gif
Ruthless.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No I do, because these were not around then. But I already said JORDAN 11'S...learn how to read.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
No I do, because these were not around then. But I already said JORDAN 11'S...learn how to read.

The original post didn't say that. & you didn't get the part everyone was laughing at obviously.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The original post didn't say that. & you didn't get the part everyone was laughing at obviously.
laugh.gif
Well it's partially my fault and partially the fault of people nit picking on here. It's just sad, I'm new to this website. Love shoes JUST as much as most of you and I've gotten more flack around here then any other forum I visit. There is no law around here, so people say what they want. Most of the time it happens to be young punks with nothing better to do.

If the same guys stepped foot into the football forum i frequent and said something a little off, I wouldn't grasp at straws and try to poke fun at them. I've never owned a pair of 11's, so for me, it's been a long time coming. IDC if it's mid's or lows, still 11's and still fresh.

laugh.gif
Well it's partially my fault and partially the fault of people nit picking on here. It's just sad, I'm new to this website. Love shoes JUST as much as most of you and I've gotten more flack around here then any other forum I visit. There is no law around here, so people say what they want. Most of the time it happens to be young punks with nothing better to do.

If the same guys stepped foot into the football forum i frequent and said something a little off, I wouldn't grasp at straws and try to poke fun at them. I've never owned a pair of 11's, so for me, it's been a long time coming. IDC if it's mid's or lows, still 11's and still fresh.

unfortunately this is the beginning of you owning every 11 at some point, they are addictive especially 2001s and OGs but you seriously need thicker skin to hang around here thats for sure. Brush it off and dont worry about them! keep the collecting game alive!

laugh.gif

It was just a little joke that you didn't get.
I'm not here to really bash, just trying to understand.

People other than me can really be mean.

I apologize to you, once again I didn't understand how you can "grow up wanting these" when this is the first time they have been released.

Oh well............... WELCOME TO NIKETALK!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Stop taking things so personal dude, it's just Niketalk. This forum is full of incomprehensible people, just sign out and let it go.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom