:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

The original post didn't say that. & you didn't get the part everyone was laughing at obviously.
laugh.gif
Well it's partially my fault and partially the fault of people nit picking on here. It's just sad, I'm new to this website. Love shoes JUST as much as most of you and I've gotten more flack around here then any other forum I visit. There is no law around here, so people say what they want. Most of the time it happens to be young punks with nothing better to do.

If the same guys stepped foot into the football forum i frequent and said something a little off, I wouldn't grasp at straws and try to poke fun at them. I've never owned a pair of 11's, so for me, it's been a long time coming. IDC if it's mid's or lows, still 11's and still fresh.

It was just a little joke that you didn't get.
I'm not here to really bash, just trying to understand.

People other than me can really be mean.

I apologize to you, once again I didn't understand how you can "grow up wanting these" when this is the first time they have been released.

Oh well............... WELCOME TO NIKETALK!

laugh.gif

I understand the confusion, and like I said, I should have been clearer. But yea, I appreciate it man. I'm not upset, nor ever was. I just see guys picking on other guys around here too much, we're all here for the love of the sneakers! Not to bash one another and put people down. Just no need for that.

Anyways guys, smoke a
pimp.gif
, and let's just all chill out.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

The original post didn't say that. & you didn't get the part everyone was laughing at obviously.
laugh.gif
Well it's partially my fault and partially the fault of people nit picking on here. It's just sad, I'm new to this website. Love shoes JUST as much as most of you and I've gotten more flack around here then any other forum I visit. There is no law around here, so people say what they want. Most of the time it happens to be young punks with nothing better to do.

If the same guys stepped foot into the football forum i frequent and said something a little off, I wouldn't grasp at straws and try to poke fun at them. I've never owned a pair of 11's, so for me, it's been a long time coming. IDC if it's mid's or lows, still 11's and still fresh.

unfortunately this is the beginning of you owning every 11 at some point, they are addictive especially 2001s and OGs but you seriously need thicker skin to hang around here thats for sure. Brush it off and dont worry about them! keep the collecting game alive!

I'm almost too nervous to wear em, as they are my only pair. I want to get a pair of mids first and then I will start rocking these around.

Mannnnn.
sick.gif
I'm gonna kill my boys. They told me these fit like the playoff 12s that just came out. So I went a .5 size down. I'm a regular 9.5 and I got a 9. Ima be soo pissed.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Mannnnn.
sick.gif
I'm gonna kill my boys. They told me these fit like the playoff 12s that just came out. So I went a .5 size down. I'm a regular 9.5 and I got a 9. Ima be soo pissed.

you shouldn't have a problem finding your size for retail...they are all over ebay and not moving

pimp.gif

That's all that really matters bro. 

And plus, this dude dhughes just started buying shoes a couple months ago. His shoe knowledge comes from a quick Google search, don't let him fool ya. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

pimp.gif

That's all that really matters bro. 

And plus, this dude dhughes just started buying shoes a couple months ago. His shoe knowledge comes from a quick Google search, don't let him fool ya. 

laugh.gif
 ouch

Originally Posted by nimhet

Mannnnn.
sick.gif

you shouldn't have a problem finding your size for retail...they are all over ebay and not moving

True. But I was ready to wear these as soon as I got em lolI'm gonna try to find someone to trade with

No I do, because these were not around then. But I already said JORDAN 11'S...learn how to read.

laugh.gif

lol was just messin dude. all in fun. enjoy em. and enjoy any future XI pick up. theyre great.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These fit true to size for me. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality considering what we usually get from Jordan brand

Removed glue stain with w-40 , now I'm happy, I hope they release more 11 lows in the near future. Being 5'7 , I think lows look better on me

Mannnnn.
sick.gif
UPS finally come through..

well, everyone has different feet cause these fit perfect on me. tried some bred laces, looked sick. but i think im going with all red round laces.

pimp.gif

oh yeah. size 9 shoe box is %+@%$* TINY compared to my usual 9.5. looked like some GS shoes. lol

Just got mine from NDC. Impressed. Im going to a little party tonight, and wanna wear these so badly. But that white. Lol

XI lows are easily one my favorite models.. 
The first shoe I can remember getn my money right for..

I refereed hella soccer games just so I could get both..

These are also the first shoe I ever purchased backups of..

So the tradition must continue. 

Two pairs for me.. Still waiting on that 10 from NDC so I can see which sz fits best.

36b3637e667db635d3a591e8ef41e1b8fd85c828_r.jpg

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif]
[/font]

Well, got my three pairs today; two from NDC and one from Finish Line. I'm completely unimpressed with the quality control and sloppiness of construction. Usually I'm able to buy three pairs and swap until I have one near perfect pair. Not even possible this time. I've about had it with JB.

Back
Top Bottom