:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

take the paper out of the box. Throw a few packets of silica in the box. My anniversaries still look brand new and super icey two years later because of this. Wish i had known back in 01 with my columbias. :'(
basically grab all the silica packets out of everything else u buy and stock em up for your kicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I recently 'stole' silica packets out of the purses at a retail store in the mall. I take silica out of everything i buy too. Pill bottles, beef jerky etc. Co-workers bring me theres too.
lmao.. there's gonna be a new reseller market for those 
roll.gif

I just called and ordered a pair I'm a size 11 but they only had 12 I'm going to see how they fit if they don't fit well I'll just return them or trade them.

Eastbay has a size 12. I just called and they had 2 size 12's left and I copped one. My size
smile.gif

well no one complied with my ps request so i had to do it myself...id like to dye a pair to look like this...thoughts?

xlxik1.jpg

Originally Posted by misterj

well no one complied with my ps request so i had to do it myself...id like to dye a pair to look like this...thoughts?

xlxik1.jpg
Sorry, just noticed this!  I did a similar PS inspired by early XI samples...I would like to do the same, but am not sure who to turn to.  This needs to happen!  Nice PS!

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

take the paper out of the box. Throw a few packets of silica in the box. My anniversaries still look brand new and super icey two years later because of this. Wish i had known back in 01 with my columbias. :'(
basically grab all the silica packets out of everything else u buy and stock em up for your kicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I recently 'stole' silica packets out of the purses at a retail store in the mall. I take silica out of everything i buy too. Pill bottles, beef jerky etc. Co-workers bring me theres too.
LMAO! Guys, guys, guys, we have technology now days. Did you guys forget about Ebay? I Ebay EVERYTHING I may be interested in purchasing. Let me help you fellas out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-packs-d...924?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c2b59a24

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by three6mafia

What are playoff xis??
happy.gif

The XIs he wore in the 1996 playoffs, before he wore multiple colorways/models the following two years.  
Makes no sense to call the black/white XIIs "playoffs," for example, when he wore two colorways, home and away, that year in the playoffs as he did during the regular season.  The nicknames y'all use annoy me...
Wouldn't the Bred XI's be the playoff version?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by three6mafia

What are playoff xis??
happy.gif

The XIs he wore in the 1996 playoffs, before he wore multiple colorways/models the following two years.  
Makes no sense to call the black/white XIIs "playoffs," for example, when he wore two colorways, home and away, that year in the playoffs as he did during the regular season.  The nicknames y'all use annoy me...
Wouldn't the Bred XI's be the playoff version?

He didnt wear the Black/Red XI until the playoffs started. Not sure if he wore anything else in Playoffs but essential the Black/Reds are the Playoffs

xlxik1.jpg
Nice PS. But I was hoping Nike would drop something like this instead....

7e616569ecd45b945de31d4a125b528b88d7d3e7_r.jpg

i think if the white patent leather would’ve had a black carbon fiber touch to it, then them boys would of been fire. But you cant go wrong with an all white shoe with a red bottom.

Originally Posted by lavakicks

Nice PS. But I was hoping Nike would drop something like this instead....

7e616569ecd45b945de31d4a125b528b88d7d3e7_r.jpg

if anyone pulls the trigger & dyes the mesh plz let me know...the 1st pic with the white pl & blk mesh looks mad fake but the bred lows
pimp.gif
... dye the mesh blk & use the cf blk used on another pair (early in this thread before the rd someone had blk carbon fiber over the withe pl & it looked
pimp.gif
) & they would be straight crack

xlxik1.jpg

looks awesome, SRS

Back
Top Bottom