:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Finally getting a pair thanks to a member. I can finally wear a pair since I see no one wearing them. 177 after striking out isn't bad.

Originally Posted by Nike Air GO LWP

Originally Posted by misterj

well no one complied with my ps request so i had to do it myself...id like to dye a pair to look like this...thoughts?

xlxik1.jpg
Sorry, just noticed this!  I did a similar PS inspired by early XI samples...I would like to do the same, but am not sure who to turn to.  This needs to happen!  Nice PS!
What someone did back in the day was paint the patent leather white on a pair of Bred XI's. I thought htey came out beautiful.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

He doesn't always have one packed when he TRAVELS

yeah right who TF doesnt pack a damn belt shut up
I think he was making a basketball joke.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by sniper

LeBron rocking the lows...
asjpgukciaapypg.jpg
what mall was this taken at?
I'm 99% sure it's Aventura Mall in Aventura, FL, about 10 miles out of Miami.
is he seriously rocking his shorts saggy?? hanging off his @ss

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by ColdCity

yeah right who TF doesnt pack a damn belt shut up
I think he was making a basketball joke.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

what mall was this taken at?
I'm 99% sure it's Aventura Mall in Aventura, FL, about 10 miles out of Miami.
is he seriously rocking his shorts saggy?? hanging off his @ss

Sagging really surprises you? No racist slur or anything but black folks always sag. Intentionally. I sag with shorts as well. Just always been use to it..

Originally Posted by FX35on24s

Haven't had the chance to wear mine yet but I had to pull em out the box to check em out again....I know their not too much to get excited about but I do love my pair!!
I feel the same way.
+1. Took a nice sniffy sniff today

^^ haha I do the exact same thing..... not many things better than the smell of a new pair of kicks....

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

If it didn't have patent leather, it really wouldn't be an 11.
laugh.gif
IE's?
IE's are junk....
alien.gif
michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-02.jpg
michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-00.jpg

Look good to me. Tbh I used to hate the IEs as well, but found a new appreciation for them. No regrets on picking up the breds last summer. Besides, they have the full-length air (unlike the white patents).

Back on topic: un-DSed my patent lows yesterday and they are clean as hell. A fantastic summer shoe.

^^ Those are nice but the white ones and the other retro + colorways are super trash. I didn't cop those and have no regrets but they do look good in those pics lol

I have a question about sizing. I see many are stating that they fit similar to the Concords, but I was unable to get a pair.  How do these fit with respect to the last Cavs or the BC III's? 

Back
Top Bottom