:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Janitor

Look good to me. Tbh I used to hate the IEs as well, but found a new appreciation for them. No regrets on picking up the breds last summer. Besides, they have the full-length air (unlike the white patents).

Back on topic: un-DSed my patent lows yesterday and they are clean as hell. A fantastic summer shoe.

the bred ies from last year are my fav pickup. i've worn em at least 20+ times and they still look ds. I dont even think i've cleaned em. Tanks. Beaters.
The XI lows that just released have full-length air.  Pull out the insert and look at the bed.  You'll noticed bubbles that run all the way to the toe area.  It just feel like the air pod is made of super thick rubber or they put way too much air in'em.  

pics?

i finally broke mine out yesterday, and i was a little disappointed that the patent white (looks off white) contrasted too much with the mesh upper (crisp white). i annoyed me a little. great summer shoe though i will stick with them.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by stevedensmore

Originally Posted by bence23

the bred ies from last year are my fav pickup. i've worn em at least 20+ times and they still look ds. I dont even think i've cleaned em. Tanks. Beaters.
The XI lows that just released have full-length air.  Pull out the insert and look at the bed.  You'll noticed bubbles that run all the way to the toe area.  It just feel like the air pod is made of super thick rubber or they put way too much air in'em.  

pics?
I will get some pics up, but do you own a pair?  It's not hard to remove the insole and look at the foot bed. 

Just walked into a footlights and ge had a 9.5 in stock still. So I asked if he could find a size 11. Amazingly he did and he ordered them for me, plus my military discount. So for $124 shipped weeks after RD I can't complain

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

i finally broke mine out yesterday, and i was a little disappointed that the patent white (looks off white) contrasted too much with the mesh upper (crisp white). i annoyed me a little. great summer shoe though i will stick with them.

I can't wait to bring mines out

So the PL on some is already starting to yellow?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I don't see why everyone is bashing these all of a sudden saying the PL is yellowing. Mine aren't and these were made quite well.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I don't see why everyone is bashing these all of a sudden saying the PL is yellowing. Mine aren't and these were made quite well.

They are crazy. Mine are fine too.

Just like people try to justify being suckered into buying so many ugly, overpriced shoes, they feel the need to bash shoes they don't get to justify it to themselves...

Dissapointed I didn't get a pair of these...despite the quality issues which everyone should be accustomed to already...it feels like the snakeskin xi's all over again.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

if ur ++$@% already yellowing, take the damn paper out the box. come on, man..

I could care less about the yellowing unless it has an icy sole. My only concern is the sizing i thought they were tts but they started to pinch my right foot and i went up a half size and it felt comfy but too big.

i don't have a problem with the slight contrast of whites with the mesh and patent. it actually comes like this out the box but its very subtle. i think if it was super snow white and matched the mesh perfectly it would give off an unauthentic feel. for some reason the slight contrast gives them much more character and makes them look official lol. that's just me

Eastbay had a few sizes up this morning, I copped a size 12 but still no confirmation e-mail, so it looks like i was a little bit too late

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by three6mafia

if ur ++$@% already yellowing, take the damn paper out the box. come on, man..

I could care less about the yellowing unless it has an icy sole. My only concern is the sizing i thought they were tts but they started to pinch my right foot and i went up a half size and it felt comfy but too big.

I went a 1/2 size down cause I was told they fit similar to the recent playoff 12s.I'm usually a 9.5, got these in a 9.They're a tad bit snug, but that's fine with me.

^Everyones feet are different. I went with my regular size and they fit perfect. I almost passed on these. Glad I didn't.

Back
Top Bottom