:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

first time wearing these walking around a decent amount and my feet kill, one of my toes is all blistered
mad.gif

Those customs up top actually look pretty good IMO....they remind of the blue pair of snakeskin xi lows that dropped

Originally Posted by Janitor

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

IE's?
IE's are junk....
alien.gif
michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-02.jpg
michale-jordan-air-jordan-xi-ie-low-00.jpg

Look good to me. Tbh I used to hate the IEs as well, but found a new appreciation for them. No regrets on picking up the breds last summer. Besides, they have the full-length air (unlike the white patents).

Back on topic: un-DSed my patent lows yesterday and they are clean as hell. A fantastic summer shoe.

the bred ies from last year are my fav pickup. i've worn em at least 20+ times and they still look ds. I dont even think i've cleaned em. Tanks. Beaters.

I just looked at my credit card and ndc only charged me $140 for my order. No tax and free shipping as a member. Money saved praise God, lol.

i finally found a decent pair with no defects, Why is the insole stiching diffrent and so is the production dates.when i reveresd the insole the grey area has numbers and i matched it up with my ndc pair i notice one slight diffrence, the second to last line has a 8T-9TA instead of a B like my ndc pair any ideas?

^ The one from 12/07/11 - 01/30/12 probably finished ahead of the other one.

Both pairs has the same start date, so I say its nothing to be concerned with.

Wore my pair today and they're great rain shoes. Few twigs on the shoe but I just wiped it away w a dry paper towel.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Thanks. What about inside the shoe under the insole the stiching is in two diffrent colors. the reverside of the insole is off by a letter. Its stamped by two diffrent colors

Sorry I missed what's going on, are these still somehwat available at retail? NT/HOH or Footlockers too? or reseller's market only

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by calikush

Yes

were you even around when the OG I.Es dropped? i wanted them bad. not a bad shoe with the right color. 
pimp.gif
If your talking to me i'm about to be 27 so yeah I was around.... I wanted conconrds so bad and finally got them with the 2011 release (paid over retail but whatever they are my grail) Whenever talking about an 11 it needs to be the patent 11 imo....

i was talking to calikush, but i guess you too since you seem to dislike them. i understand it has to be patent, but the alternative (I.Es) weren't bad at all. i remember my boy wearing them brand new, we had to be like 9, 10 years old and i instantly loved them.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

i finally found a decent pair with no defects, Why is the insole stiching diffrent and so is the production dates.when i reveresd the insole the grey area has numbers and i matched it up with my ndc pair i notice one slight diffrence, the second to last line has a 8T-9TA instead of a B like my ndc pair any ideas?
Where did you cop the other pair from?

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Where did you cop the other pair from?

i purchased it of Ebay. seller stated it was 100%authentic and he had purchased from footlocker. when i saw those subtle diffrences i had messaged him and he stated he purchased from footlocker.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Thanks. What about inside the shoe under the insole the stiching is in two diffrent colors. the reverside of the insole is off by a letter. Its stamped by two diffrent colors

Just might be an early production run that passed QC.
Could of changed the color and the letter for the other insole later, or maybe done by 2 different machines?

eyes.gif

Idk, I maybe stretching this one.

laugh.gif

But as I stated before, I think you're fine bro.

I think I'm going crazy or something, but I swear I think the patent leather on my pair is starting to turn cream... They're DS, too...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Anybody find it curious that they only released 1 colorway?
This
Perhaps a QS coming? Give me some Columbia Lows JB to make up for the fact that you ruined my christmas by cancelling the Columbia Mids.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by Janitor

IE's are junk....
alien.gif

Look good to me. Tbh I used to hate the IEs as well, but found a new appreciation for them. No regrets on picking up the breds last summer. Besides, they have the full-length air (unlike the white patents).

Back on topic: un-DSed my patent lows yesterday and they are clean as hell. A fantastic summer shoe.

the bred ies from last year are my fav pickup. i've worn em at least 20+ times and they still look ds. I dont even think i've cleaned em. Tanks. Beaters.
The XI lows that just released have full-length air.  Pull out the insert and look at the bed.  You'll noticed bubbles that run all the way to the toe area.  It just feel like the air pod is made of super thick rubber or they put way too much air in'em.  

Back
Top Bottom