:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Why did we need a new thread?

It's the official thread created by the staff. The other was created by a member

Right, but what's the actual, substantive difference?
We know mods get kick backs from Nike and Official Threads create hype. 
Just Kidding

Please dont send me to the Hurt Locker. 

Still on the fence about picking these up. More interested in how I'm gonna get a pair of Cavs more than these.

might have to try and rsvp then drive to orlando :/ i guess gas is less than shipping + resale inflation

Good luck to everyone trying to RSVP tomorrow! I've got my phone ready while I'm out in the morning and tabs open in my browser for when I get home.
grin.gif

sorry been working...if this helps anyone nike roosevelt field mall released their twitter 30min ago gl if there is any left

my question is ..what is the amount of time they are giving us to pick them up?  if store opens at 8 what do we have until 9am 10am? i read that rsvp up and down

Originally Posted by 90max

my question is ..what is the amount of time they are giving us to pick them up?  if store opens at 8 what do we have until 9am 10am? i read that rsvp up and down

they will specify a time later on Twitter.

i c alot of ppl abusing this ...as far as ny bc 8am u can make it to both places by car the city to long island within 40min ...and still order a pair on ur phone lol the only difference is nike wont have any lines lol

^^^^^
if you do that, you still have to put in your work. why wouldnt you do that, if you want multiples?

put in work? or put ur life at risk for 80$ profit lol gl to all..... i could c the headlines 21yr old flipped over 59th street bridge killing himself and friends racing to roosevelt field mall from niketown ny to get new jordans

^^^
lol, that's their choice. that would be unfortunate but stuff like that happens everyday for other reasons. Shouldnt have to speed since your RSVP, and im pretty sure its more than a 1 hour window. If not they will have big lines anyway which defeats the purpose of this.

The rsvp is @$%+%!#* i worked til 3am last night and they sent out the dm at 7 this is unfair there should be a set time (twitter will not crash) or a reasonable time period.

For those with them already, true to size or .5 big like recent 2012 retros?

need to know so I know what size to RSVP

I'll be in line and I got 4 people lining up for me across the city. Not trying to cop that many pairs, just trying to secure myself at least 1 pair since I got screwed on the Playoff XII's...

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

For those with them already, true to size or .5 big like recent 2012 retros?

need to know so I know what size to RSVP

For me they ran big like the Playoff XII's did. I went down a half size.

If these will drop then consider them sold for me. It's good that they put patent leather which is the original concept of 11's. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom