:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

pimp.gif

went a .5 size down. hopefully i wont regret it.
they run a half size smaller just a heads up

good. thats why i went a .5 size down.
smokin.gif
Doesn't that mean you should have went .5 size up or the size you usually get or maybe I'm missing something here...

if these fit ANYTHING like the playoffs and the 4s that just came out i would of been good goin down a full size. those shoes are huge on me. especially the 12s.

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

Originally Posted by truhustla8807

they run a half size smaller just a heads up

smokin.gif
Doesn't that mean you should have went .5 size up or the size you usually get or maybe I'm missing something here...
roll.gif
... I thought the same thing. .5 smaller means go a size up.

picked these up a few days ago forgot to post smh..... But another easy pick up in chicago the hype was beyond low on these

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Originally Posted by allonakaoak

smokin.gif
roll.gif
... I thought the same thing. .5 smaller means go a size up.

sick.gif
sick.gif
oh lol. my boy already has em. told me to go a .5 size down. and everyone on the other low top xi thread who already had their pairs said to go a half size down. cause the fit similar to the playoffs 12.

guess ill just have to wait and see.

How reliable is Eastbay on new releases? Anybody had any problems ordering from them?

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by greatone33333

10.5 copped x6 eastbay, finishline and footaction all online.

Why the hell would you buy six pairs of these?
What you think? 90% to reseller... He be that stupid to keep 6 pairs of this for DS.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

How reliable is Eastbay on new releases? Anybody had any problems ordering from them?

as long as u get a conformation email u should be good ? did you get one?

Again its funny to see these guys getting 6 and 7 pairs. You are going to be stuck with them. If they arent selling out in stores how are you going to flip them lol

got my pair today and it was rough . i heard kids bragging about "i dont even wear jordans im just trying to make some money" to their friends and their friends telling them what sizes to get.

probably like 90% of the people their was just reselling, i waited in line for a few hours and just overheard people talking about how they dont like the shoe but they just gonna resell it or something similar. can't knock peoples hustle but atleast if you gonna make money off these kicks atleast be into kicks. a lot of these kids dont give a %*$@ about shoes, they just borrow their parents money and come in make a quick buck and pay their parents back. was really annoyed over hearing what people was saying.

they need to make these releases on week days imo! Had me heated but i still got my pair and a pair to flip to pay for the pair i got so all in all can't complain.

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by AJBrandIX2008

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

^ That link is dead lol
I think this is coming to a halt quickly, be lucky all that got confirmation did...might have been easy to start but I am to assume there were be a lot out there looking for these on ebay...have a good day!!!
Honestly after you first post about getting them to sell on ebay I am glad your order fell thru its karma 
If we are being all honest...whats the real big deal with posting that I may sell shoes on ebay anyways?  That stuff is posted all over this forum and other nike forums.  I think everyone just needs to relax with that stuff.  Anyhow it's too bad that I did not get what I set out for and its too bad people like you are on this forum wishing ill-will on others.  Buy your shoes and do what you want with them and leave others alone!!!

Again its funny to see these guys getting 6 and 7 pairs. You are going to be stuck with them. If they arent selling out in stores how are you going to flip them lol

i dont know about your mall but all the malls around me sold out before the mall even opened 

you must not be from nyc

Originally Posted by heatking

i dont know about your mall but all the malls around me sold out before the mall even opened 
thats how it was by me. they handed out tickets last night. i was waiting in line at FL. than all the cats who had tickets walk up. security announced the store only had 18 pairs. and they handed out 15 tix last night. i was 9th in line. so i bailed. about 30 mins after i left i got my confirmation email from ndc. so all good.
pimp.gif

screw that ticket system. i had to work last night. i couldnt of got a ticket if i wanted to.

I know what you mean... This won't be a quick resell if they trying to unload it for the next upcoming releases. But if they willing to sit on it for awhile and not ask ridiculous resellers prices then they wont have a problem unloading this. This shoes will eventually sold out.
I'm hoping for it to be stealth 10s all over again!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom