:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by infulfx

Got one pair fairly easy at FNL for $128. Only waited 1 hour in line and picked 1 up from NDC. Here's a quick with and with my MJ jersey.

how does finishline have them at 128$?

Alarm rang at 4:55am, opened eyes to turn off alarm, was like ehh money will be saved for next week, went back to sleep.

Originally Posted by Spookz312

Originally Posted by infulfx

Got one pair fairly easy at FNL for $128. Only waited 1 hour in line and picked 1 up from NDC. Here's a quick with and with my MJ jersey.

how does finishline have them at 128$?

I use the $20 rewards towards them.

didnt have the cash but ill wait and see prices dip on ebay and get a pair in a month or two hopefully
frown.gif

what time does the retro 11 release online this morning? 6-7?? i live in texas can someone help me out with this new releasing online???

looking forward to next week on the 4s, what time new york will have them online?? i live in texas

Funny thing is I didn't even want these just figured I'd try this morning & guess what I actually got through on NDC. That would be my luck, lol. Canceled my order this morning so anybody looking for a sz. 12 a pair might pop up in the next few days not really sure how they go about canceled orders. They're cool & all but a lil too much white for me. Never was much of a fan of white patent leather.

I was able to grab 2 this morning. size 11. Trying to see if i can use one to swap if i dont get one of the new IV's coming out soon.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

So I had a Win/Lose situation for me. I'll cliffnote it:

-After Playoff XII fiasco, I realized I'll have to get some connects for future releases.
-Spent the last week networking and located 2 future connects
pimp.gif
-Yesterday, connect #1 says his store still didn't have them in yet so I call connect #2.
-Connect #2 would be able to come through except for 1 problem, they already pre-sold every sz.12.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-I say eff it and go up there and cop a sz.13. Son charged me $220
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. I figured I'd cop and trade for my size 12 and have the other person pay for all of the shipping.
-Fast forward to today, I go jump in line at FinishLine this morning and got my size 12
happy.gif
-I get back home and Connect #1 hit me like "We got them in this morning. I wasn't able to get that 12 but I did get a sz.11. Come get it NOW before I get in trouble for holding it for you."
-Seeing as how I just established this connect, I didn't wanna ruin it immediately and tell him I was cool because I'll definitely need him in the future. I didn't want him to think I was a flaker. I get up there and end up running son $200
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
for a sz.11.
-Now I have my sz.12, an 11, and a 13 that I paid $440 for that I do NOT want!

2rr147n.jpg
i dont even have connects anymore
and been paying more for my retros this year 

but that not a connect that robbery $440.00 for a shoe that's not even your size  

it will take you awhile to see anywhere near that price 
laugh.gif

anyways where there lines in nyc for these ?

Guys, please tell me I wasn't stupid for this. I could've gotten my pair at Finish Line for $110 after tax... However, my manager makes all employees wait in line, so I figure it's better to just pay full price and RSVP my pair at Niketown. The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to think I should've just gone to Finish Line and save myself the $40.

After showing up to the mall at 10AM to look for a pair for my brother, I wound up purchasing a pair for myself as well after seeing them in person...
rj49aa.jpg

[font='times new roman', 'new york', times, serif]
Spoiler [+]
v5wro0.jpg
 [/font]

Originally Posted by 805kingpin

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Straight talk by a straight shooter. You youngins reading this should take your notes. 
Thanks for sharing KingPin.

huh? dude says hes a career criminal and then talks about hard work and values? not listening to anything this clown says nor should anyone else...

man, bro u got zero knowledge......imma clown, lol.....lord knows id make u apologize if we were in person but were not.....its easy to call names on niketalk....bro i put in more work then u ever will....dedication...hard work...ya brah i know bout that...yeah so what imma career criminal....i didn't grow up with a silver spoon in my mouth or rich yuppie parents...i grew up in a area of my city where the best occupation was to b a dealer.....u ever have cancer bro?? stage 3 cancer where it spread all over ur body and yet u still wake up and go to work and grind cus u pay your moms rent, sister rent, and ur nieces private school??? homeboy u never had a chemo treatment then an hour after ur done u go and make moves cus you have people depending on you......son ur a girl, imma give u advice that ur daddy shoulda taught u, when grown folks are talking close ur mouth!!!! i see ur from down south, hey gotta name for u, one u guys use, i got folks live out that way, ur a f--k boy, plain and simple, a sideline hater and buster.....type of dude who see's somene shining and talks bad jus cus he has a heart of a parrot and the balls of a snail.....in case u didn't know a parrot's heart is real small and a snail has no balls.....dudes like u is why i never joined this forum for so long.....the real heads on here, i got mad love and respect for, not just the og godfathers of the board, but the youngsters who enjoy and appreciate shoes and life in general....hey caleb4god, u ever pay ur homeboys mom's rent???or pay to keep someones lights on???? man bro, u woke me up better than my cup of coffee im drinking.....good lookin out on that....to everybody that copped the kicks for retail good 4 u, to all that copped the kicks cus u like em, i hope u enjoy em, to caleb man i hope u have a nice day too bro i ain't mad atcha im just laughing at u..........to everybody ya i really do have cancer, jus like lance armstrong, same exact type and level....lance is my dude, paid for a bunch of my treatment no lie, donate to the livestrong foundation, they do good work for people, even folks like me....

i read all that but all i hear is bla bla bla...im a hard +*$ thug...bla bla bla... but ima really good person underneath...bla bla bla... im prolly just lying about everything etc...

Easy pick up! They asked who wanted 2nd's... NOBODY! This pair wasn't hyped up. Resellers at home gettin some zzzzzzzzzzz's
happy.gif

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

gladi picked these up at uta.

i'm with you ! no stress, no worries. mine come monday in the big brown truck. maybe someday they'll figure it out ! same plan gets you same results people ! , need to adjust your game !

i've been out of the loop for the longest.. wasn't aware these released til i seen someone post on instagram.

.. I'm on the hunt, where my new yorkers at lol lead me in the right direction.. brooklyn preferably.. thanks bros
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

They're connects for the fact that they'll be holding shoes for me when they're not supposed too. Granted they wiped me out on the pricing here, I won't be complaining in the future when I got guaranteed shoes on hold that others are standing in line for hours for. But yea, they got me this time around LOL!

I'm gonna try and sell them. I'll most likely take a loss but whatever. In the long run, this will pay off...

It will pay off for you in the long run bro so don't worry. Actually, you should be able to get most of your money back on the 11's in time. 
The idiots who post and laugh at this are morons. Building connects is the most important part of the game these days. 

you need new connects....imagine how much they are gonna charge you for releases that arent this easy....

Was just gonna post this, you're seeing connects but I'm pretty sure all they see is $$$ signs. Not trying to rain on your parade but unless you get really really cool with them, they're gonna charge you a grip for the next big release

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

So does replying back the fastest better your chance with getting a reserve, or is it really luck?
Yes. They send out the tweet, and the first ones to get the message in get their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom