:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

man i cant believe everyone hated on this shoe yet they still sold out and everyone is buying them just to flip them...i bought them because i genuinely liked them (in fact i like them more than the high 11s) i would've loved if they had the leather upper like the concords and bred samples someone posted but cant always have it your way.

Just got back home from NT Santa Monica. In and out with the quickness. And I have to say these joints are sick
pimp.gif
 Those who passed will regret it. 
bd316c64e56af18527960358c82571dccce76f45_r.jpg

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

what yal think of the lace swap? sorry if the pics are sideways...
430369d76579e2b4d73765b3b7dedd4ff124f684_r.jpg

e9626f3653e6bd6a68ebedd87339462baaccafb7_r.jpg

Go with whatever style you like better but I'm with @cashm0ney , they look better with white laces

NTSF just did another twitter rsvp for pair that weren't picked up. They got ALL sizes except 10 and 13. I guess a lot of people changed their mind last second

post 1 & 2

[table][tr][th=""]Topic Title[/th][th=""]Forum[/th][th=""]Author[/th][/tr][tr][td]Re: :::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::  (reply)
They Already Yellow & Pink #%?@![/td][td]Jordan Brand[/td][td]
JoAdamsJo
05/05/12 2:25 PM[/td][/tr][tr][td]Re: :::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::  (reply)
Pass- its going to rain in the ATL[/td][td]Jordan Brand[/td][td]
JoAdamsJo
05/05/12 7:55 AM[/td][/tr][/table]

post #3
Originally Posted by JoAdamsJo

Which Light? "Sun-Light" They Have Turn Yellow & Pink #%?!

we get it you dont like em & think they are pink & yellow 

now please %@+! & hit that lil red x in the corner

I was able to get my pairs locally so I canceled my NDC order.

Two size 9s should be available, call NDC and ask.

NDC was the only site to come through for me. I've never had a problem with the other sites until this release. It seemed like they were sold out online before 8 A.M. Eastbay, Finishline, Champs, Footlocker, Footaction...they all said unavailable when I clicked add to cart. Thanks to NDC for coming through this time!

The only reason I was able to get these is because Im at Peen State for the weekend to see my girl graduate. I grabbed a pair without a problem; no lines, no hassle, for retail. I posted a pic on facebook and my uncle says that there were people lined up since 3am at the mall by me in NJ. I have been buying sneakers for a while now, and the game has changed. I'll admit I stood in line twice, but after this concord/ galaxy foam fiasco, I will never do that again. It's online or I go to the store when they open, or I just dont get them.

Lots of people are taking these releases too far. Knocking down doors, fighting, and buying all the stock just to resell. As far as reselling goes, it is not just the people who sell them at a super marked up price, but it's us. We set a price in our head that we will offer if we can not buy the shoe for retail. "If I dont get these then I will buy if they are X amount on ebay", and someone else out there will have an even higher $$ amount to offer. If we stop giving these people what they want, then they will have to: A) keep the shoes B) lower the price. Right now reselling sneakers is a money maker, and all parties are to blame. I just hope that it dies off and FAST!

Gotta stick to the white laces.
My girl waltzed in to Finishline at 1030 and copped with ease.
I had to work before they came out, and didnt get out til around 1....
Im lucky cause these things are PRETTY on feet.

Back
Top Bottom