:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by Zyzz

so did NDC crash this morning or no?
First time I can ever remember NDC not crashing. Some think that was due to the new time, I however think this release was not too popular. 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^FNL, Eastbay, Champs, FTL, DSG's, NBAStore, and Nike did. I believe Nike stated all future releases will be at 8 am EST, 7 am CST, 6 am MT, and 5 am PST.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah that covers everybody i guess I might just start copping early because by that time on Saturday Im clocked in at work 

This finally gives me the reason to make sure I'm always on time....

Originally Posted by BOOMshipit

hey babyj did u go check out the malls this morning? were they all sold out? your from sd right?

Yes sir, I'm in San Diego..They were all sold out when I went this morning.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i see some people trying to justify their purchase talking bout regret lol regret what these things are ugly as sin not even satan want them 
laugh.gif

LOL.

Glad I only bought the pair for myself. Was going to get one to flip actually but wasn't able to. First "easy cop" in too long of a time. FNL online still had the server backup for about 30 minutes, but I was able to get my pair of 7y's all the way after 9 am.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

First time I can ever remember NDC not crashing. Some think that was due to the new time, I however think this release was not too popular. 
I don't think it was due to the time, there just isn't that much hype on these shoes.
People have said they were able to walk into a shop in the afternoon and get their pairs, nowadays if anything lasts past noon you know the hypebeast were not in affect.

I don't think we will truly find out if the 8am releases online were for the better until maybe next week (Cav IVs) or when the SB LeBron IX drop. 

SCOOPED UP MY SZ.13 WITH VIRTUALLY NO EFFORT. I'M HOPING THE CAVS WILL BE AS EASY TO OBTAIN! HOLLA...

CED B.

COLUMBIAS WILL BE HYPED REGARDLESS OF BEING WHITE-BASED.

CHRISTMAS RELEASE.

OG COLORWAY.

HASN'T RETROED IN A WHILE.

JORDAN 11

ENOUGH SAID.

LET'S NOT KID OURSELVES. IF NOT ANYTHING ELSE PEOPLE WILL BE OUT BECAUSE COPPING THAT CHRISTMAS RELEASE IS ALMOST LIKE TRADITION WITH ALL THE CRAZINESS THAT ENSUES AND NEWS COVERAGE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COLUMBIAS WILL BE HYPED REGARDLESS OF BEING WHITE-BASED.

CHRISTMAS RELEASE.

OG COLORWAY.

HASN'T RETROED IN A WHILE.

JORDAN 11

ENOUGH SAID.

LET'S NOT KID OURSELVES. IF NOT ANYTHING ELSE PEOPLE WILL BE OUT BECAUSE COPPING THAT CHRISTMAS RELEASE IS ALMOST LIKE TRADITION WITH ALL THE CRAZINESS THAT ENSUES AND NEWS COVERAGE.
Exactly

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I'm salty as of now, but I'm sure I can find a pair for a good price soon.

On a side note, I was able to order my lilttle princess' sizes and one GS size 7Y for a good NT fam
smile.gif
What Sz you need?  you are in SD?

Thanks for the info fam! I was able to go to the store you mentioned and got my size
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

Not once for me and I was able to place multiple orders back 2 back

Ndc worked like a charm, it was footaction that crashed and when i logged on to finishline i had to wait 30 sec and i checked out.

There's no solution that is going to please everyone but I must say NDC only failed me once (Cement IV's) but the site def works better since the move to 8am.

So, I wake up and order on NDC with ease. Feeling it was too easy I went to the mall and they were out of my size. So, I felt like my early morning wake up was justified. I would have been pissed if they had some after I ordered online.

I am in Austin out of my normal environment. I go to two outlet malls and the second one had an Finishline. I walk into finishline and I see folks at the counter and in the store trying on these. I asked the guy for a 12 and he said yep we got one left. I insta cop, now I have no idea what to do with the 12 and 12.5 I ordered.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So, I wake up and order on NDC with ease. Feeling it was too easy I went to the mall and they were out of my size. So, I felt like my early morning wake up was justified. I would have been pissed if they had some after I ordered online.

I am in Austin out of my normal environment. I go to two outlet malls and the second one had an Finishline. I walk into finishline and I see folks at the counter and in the store trying on these. I asked the guy for a 12 and he said yep we got one left. I insta cop, now I have no idea what to do with the 12 and 12.5 I ordered.

1. send them back
2. sell them
3. keep them
4. give them away
theres your options... id just cancel the orders so someone else could get them if you have what you need bro

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

This is the 2nd white based XI that didn't move like the other XIs (25th anniversary). I think all white isn't a major seller. It really leads me to believe if the Columbia's drop they will be nowhere near the Concord/sj/cg/black red level of hype.
anniversaries sold out first day..and from what i hear these did too for the most part

Back
Top Bottom