:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

It clearly shows that anything that's not hyped up doesn't sell.. Laughing at all you cheap @$S$ re-sellers & hypebeasts!..
You're joking, right?

"doesn't sell"...based on what?

JM

Umm based on shoes that are not hyped up... ie: Stealth 3's, blk/red low 11's, white/blk low 11's, Cardinal 7's & so on... Again not hyped up releases so they didn't sell well..

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

It clearly shows that anything that's not hyped up doesn't sell.. Laughing at all you cheap @$S$ re-sellers & hypebeasts!..
You're joking, right?

"doesn't sell"...based on what?

JM

Umm based on shoes that are not hyped up... ie: Stealth 3's, blk/red low 11's, white/blk low 11's, Cardinal 7's & so on... Again not hyped up releases so they didn't sell well..

blk/red xi low & blk/white xi low both sold out around me 
Stealth iii's sat for obvious reasons(crap new cw) as did the cardinal vii(released too many damn times)

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Could do either to be honest...could size down to an 11 for a snug fit or go up to a 12 and just use force fields for the extra room.

Id say go down. Couple of my friends had them before rd and they said they fit like the playoff 12s that just came out.

Thanks for all the feedback.  I'm going to go with the size 11 and just wear thin socks.  Would have preferred an 11.5 though.

Coldcity speaks the truth
wink.gif

Glad I copped not alot of hype beast making money off these this reminded me of how release use to be

me and my boy were 11th and 12th in line and got the last 2 pairs, he got a 8.5 but needs a 9 and i got a 13 but need a 11.5. sucks cuz i really wanna rock these! 
2qclcg9.jpg

Fml, wanted these so bad, 11's are so comfy.

frown.gif

My dude at the spot could only hold a pair until 12noon on Saturday, but I teach sports classes part-time at the local YMCA from 9-1, so I tried my luck online at 8 when I woke up for work, had my 9.5 in the cart (only wanted one pair) but order didn't go through.

Sucks.

I'm sure they make them. I bought some grey 11 laces for my CG's from a local consignment shop At The Buzzer in Allston MA.

Welp... Walked in my spot right now, didn't have em on display but I decided to ask. He asked what size, told him my size and he walks out with a box. Last pair in the store.... Sigh. Guess it was a sign.

Back
Top Bottom