:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

Once again never seen an xi so accessible like this constant restocks after restocks days after the actual release date. Highly doubt it but lets hope the same for the Cavs iv's so we can all get our hands on a pair. Looks like you're kinda new here Natisfynest.

Like I said you must be new here. The carolina lows, cherry lows, and basically all the lows went to outlets and sat. 

I'm loving all this restock action, glad the majority of those who genuinely want these are gettin em and resellers are taking a major L for once.

Now, when July rolls around with the Oly 6s and 7s...

got my 10.5s in today.. wasn't sure they'd fit since all these recent jb releases have been kind of wacky.. they look a lot better on feet than i thought they would

Pics from Saturday's pickups.

One thing people fail to mention is how they changed the tongue from the '01s. This stitching that runs through the middle of the tongue was not in the '01s, but they put it on these. I guess it helps with the shape of the tongue when it's on feet because the tongue seemed kind of long on the '01s.

whats the tech on these? a friend told me its heel air only. is that right? no forefoot air?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Tjay

whats the tech on these? a friend told me its heel air only. is that right? no forefoot air?

yeah no forefoot just heel
 Thanks. that sucks compared to taxi XII low that has full length zoom and only $115
I expected full length air like the I.E.s
frown.gif

Just picked up some white/red and all red laces. Should be here tomorrow. Will post pics with the different laces.
Thinkin the white/red are gonna be sick.
happy.gif

Well unfortunately had a last change of heart on these. Gonna be returning these to NTSF. Someone in the area just a heads up

Wait... Do these seriously only have a heel Air-sole? 

I really would love to see a dissection of these.  

got these as an unexpected twitter leftover from nike town on release day. I'm happy with them. I just wish the pods on the outsole were black instead of white. would have looked much better imo.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Well unfortunately had a last change of heart on these. Gonna be returning these to NTSF. Someone in the area just a heads up

If it's someone in the area why not just sell the shoes to them directly? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by KingMarv1

So here is my story get to my local FL (got 15pair manager hid 3) at 8:30, 5 kids younger than me on line got there with chairs at 3:30am I ask what sizes they getting the 2nd kid says " I don't know I wear sizes 9 all the way to 11." The best is when all of their moms show up to pay and then the moms cop pairs as well. This is what the game has come to in 2012, for some LOWTOP XIs.
I didn't like this story at all.

Back
Top Bottom