:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

^ Fakes have better quality than the anniversaries.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Niketown LA just had a restock of 11's
I'm guessing this restock is all the people who bought them on Sat, put them up on ebay and realized they couldn't make any profit and then returned them....
I don't think so, especially when it's basically a FSR.

Originally Posted by chuionthis

Anybody else still waiting for Nike to ship their pairs from the restock from 5/8???

i got the shipped email but hasnt actually left Nike. im sure they leave tonight/tomorrow

Manager at Champs was trying to sell his leftover pairs of these at the Cavs IV release yesterday. Didn't bother to stick around to check on sizing.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

This is a clean shoe and I'm very happy with this release. I rarely say that about Jordan's these days.

I agree... Clean CW..

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Originally Posted by retrojumpman

Once again never seen an xi so accessible like this constant restocks after restocks days after the actual release date. Highly doubt it but lets hope the same for the Cavs iv's so we can all get our hands on a pair. Looks like you're kinda new here Natisfynest.

Like I said you must be new here. The carolina lows, cherry lows, and basically all the lows went to outlets and sat. 
The Carolina and Varsity Red lows definitely didn't sit in Miami. Were they massively available at outlets?

Originally Posted by nikeairon

FSR on FNL right now!

Probably all the shoes that have a lot of defects that people didn't want or resellers returning them since they are Just sitting
laugh.gif

just received both my pairs.. one pair on my feet for testing, nd the other is still packaged up.. straight to the closet lol in that doofy eastbay box lol
smokin.gif

.. thank you eastbay, i love you.. ur my baby
smokin.gif
lol

Did anyone else get their shipment from the eastbay restock? I can't wait to get home and see my babies!!!!!

im glad there were a few restocks on these because i dropped the ball and got hammered the night before release

Back
Top Bottom