:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Reading all these defect stories make me thankful that both my size 14 pairs are FLAWLESS
pimp.gif

no issues with my 2 pairs either. quality on point

Crazy thing is i came across several decent prices on craigslist. I took my time and looked at the pics and i notice most shoes look fresh at a distance but up close, you could see the flaws especially the sole seperation along the side of the white midsole. The black padding that displays the 23 on the back of the shoe wasn't consitent with the other shoe, one was longer than the other or the 23 was higher than the other . The jumpman wasn't on point either,one of the  Basketballs in mjs hand was closer to the top of the black padding than the other.
eyes.gif

Them lowtop Breds aren't releasing this year..wouldn't be a smart business move..I think they'll release next May

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

^ Fakes have better quality than the anniversaries.
laugh.gif

ya'll are such followers on this site. I wore my anniversaries lately. Super comfy. Only thing wrong with that shoe is the lack of a jumpman.

Originally Posted by Litflynt

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by SALES

if anyone ordered off DSS, did you guys get shipping confirmation yet?
i tried to warn fellow members about them when thier preorder popped up 
they will ship them when they get around to it honestly

the last retro i ordered from them i paid for the 2 weeks before rd & got them a month after rd
I have been ordering from DSS for years (back before DSS days...) I have never gotten a shipment PAST the release date....I usually get it a day or two before RD.
If your waiting - you might be on the second shipment...they posted on FB they would be getting more than one FSR

Regardless, you are good with ordering from them
Shoe Trends
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif

ya'll are such followers on this site. I wore my anniversaries lately. Super comfy. Only thing wrong with that shoe is the lack of a jumpman.
Not to mention, custom-dyed soles made's a pretty good pickup.  Wish I could still get my hands on a pair or two. 

laugh.gif

Far from a follower.  Glad you enjoy your pair.  They're mediocre in my opinion.  Different strokes for different folks.

Originally Posted by Tang

Them lowtop Breds aren't releasing this year..wouldn't be a smart business move..I think they'll release next May

probably longer. 6 months isnt even enough for a release of the same color shoe in low. probably another year or 2 o 3

might be off topic, but is there anyway of slowing down the yellowing on the patent or even prevent it?

Originally Posted by naphyde

might be off topic, but is there anyway of slowing down the yellowing on the patent or even prevent it?

take the paper out of the box. Throw a few packets of silica in the box. My anniversaries still look brand new and super icey two years later because of this. Wish i had known back in 01 with my columbias. :'(

In order to slow the process of white pl, don't leave shoe in direct sunlight. Store them in a ziplock bag with another black bag over it, take the shoes out of the bags occasionaly. Place in a dark cool area. When you decide to wear them, wear it on a sunny day or cloudy day. Keep in mind over an extended period of time if u consitently wear on sunny days they will turn yellow. Stay away from dirt,water,grass and u should be fine.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

In order to slow the process of white pl, don't leave shoe in direct sunlight. Store them in a ziplock bag with another black bag over it, take the shoes out of the bags occasionaly. Place in a dark cool area. When you decide to wear them, wear it on a sunny day or cloudy day. Keep in mind over an extended period of time if u consitently wear on sunny days they will turn yellow. Stay away from dirt,water,grass and u should be fine.

great idea, cant believe i didnt think of that,  a lot of good info thanks again

take the paper out of the box. Throw a few packets of silica in the box. My anniversaries still look brand new and super icey two years later because of this. Wish i had known back in 01 with my columbias. :'(
basically grab all the silica packets out of everything else u buy and stock em up for your kicks
laugh.gif

great idea, cant believe i didnt think of that,  a lot of good info thanks again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

laugh.gif

You can't be serious right? Shoes gotta be able to breathe.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

laugh.gif

You can't be serious right? Shoes gotta be able to breathe.

Serious as a heart attack. If you notice i said take the sneakers out occasionally. come on D. huggie.

im considering dyeing the upper black on mine.  can someone photoshop this for me?  anyone know of a good dye that will not make the mesh stiff after it dries?

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

basically grab all the silica packets out of everything else u buy and stock em up for your kicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
:I recently 'stole' silica packets out of the purses at a retail store in the mall. I take silica out of everything i buy too. Pill bottles, beef jerky etc. Co-workers bring me theres too.

Mine just got here from Eastbay. Im usually a 10 but can wear a 9.5 or 10.5 if needed. This is the one shoe where I wished I would have got my correct size. These feel snug.

Back
Top Bottom