Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

These mfers put my shoes on my doorstep in an apartment complex
mean.gif
. I got a basketball game after work so I won't be home til late tonight.
Damn... not cool at all.  Hope they are there when you get back unless you live in a shady / hood type place.  

Or maybe call a trusted neighbor to hold them?

Damn... not cool at all.  Hope they are there when you get back unless you live in a shady / hood type place.  

Or maybe call a trusted neighbor to hold them?

Luckily I live in the back, upstairs, and the gates to get in are supposed to close in the evening, so somebody would have to go out of their way to see the package, let alone take it.

I wish my leasing office would help me out, but they don't take responsibility for packages unless they're brought to them.

Usually I just get all my **** delivered to an Access Point, but Nike hoed me.

Worst case scenario I got a backup pair from FNL to pick up tomorrow. I was supposed to be returning it though :smh:

My order from Eastbay earlier today got canceled. The order number started with a "G", so I didn't have much hope.

Restock on EB right now
I got in on that right away, but....havent received a confirmation email yet.

get ready for the cancelled order emails.
Prepping for this.
My order from Eastbay earlier today got canceled. The order number started with a "G", so I didn't have much hope.
And hoping this doesn't happen.

Placed a phone order last night for the Cherry's and received a confirmation email about 5 minutes after the phone call. However, neither order is showing up in my Order History on Eastbbay.

Last edited:
These are TTS for me (14). Kinda tight but I like that cause they will break in nice. I hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to get them. I failed on the draw but succeeded on RD and on restock day. I had asked this before but never really got any opinions....anyone know why Nike did the draw? It made it seem to me that these would be QS or somewhat limited. But it seems like raffles were a success for people and now with multiple restocks in less then a week....I feel people who wanted them got them. Anyone have any opinions about why Nike did the draw? Just wondering is all.

These are frickin NIIIIICE.  I'm not a low kinda guy, but these are awesome for the summer/gym/shorts.

Anyone who place an order today on the website have the funds taken out? I don't usually order from the footsites so I'm wondering if it's standard procedure? I placed an order but never got an email. They took the funds out though. But what's strange is they didn't do it right away. It took a few hours. Then the order shows up under my history, where it says released to ship. I'm expecting a cancellation but they playing with my emotions.

Just relax a bit dude. Should recieve confirmation either way.

Y'all be ordering and expecting instant coffee emails like y'all never ordered online before. Lol

....anyone know why Nike did the draw? It made it seem to me that these would be QS or somewhat limited. But it seems like raffles were a success for people and now with multiple restocks in less then a week....I feel people who wanted them got them. Anyone have any opinions about why Nike did the draw? Just wondering is all.

My theory...they knew people would want both colors and it would be hectic trying to get through on NDC for one color and then doubling back to cop the second. With the draw, you don't have to wait to see if the item you want will add to cart before handing over your credit card info, and they get customers on the hook for the entire inventory...including those who may not really want a pair but are willing to try their luck.

So has anybody have this happened? I ordered both colors on SNKRS size 10.5 on release day won both draws. I get the Reds yesterday everything was fine. Today I get the Navy. So I just got around to looking at them and I see they are a size 12. So I look at the packing slip and sure enough it is a size 12 that was supposed to go to somebody named Daniel Perez in Florida (I am in Maryland). So now Nike is trying to see if they can find my size. I wonder if the guy in Florida got my size 10.5? Wouldn't that be slick if he was on NT  lol

Oh man. Thats crazy! What else is Nike trying to do for you?
He said he escalated it to be handled asap. He said if they can't find my size they would give me a immediate refund. Then I said well I better get something else, then he said we will take care of you. Not sure what that means. I already have 2 pairs of the navy XI's so I am going to push for a guranteed pair of Black V's

He said he escalated it to be handled asap. He said if they can't find my size they would give me a immediate refund. Then I said well I better get something else, then he said we will take care of you. Not sure what that means. I already have 2 pairs of the navy XI's so I am going to push for a guranteed pair of Black V's

Yes yes! They better come correct. I wish i could land a guarantee pair of bm5s. I should've bit the bullet quicker on the sobe soles preorders a couple days back.

So has anybody have this happened? I ordered both colors on SNKRS size 10.5 on release day won both draws. I get the Reds yesterday everything was fine. Today I get the Navy. So I just got around to looking at them and I see they are a size 12. So I look at the packing slip and sure enough it is a size 12 that was supposed to go to somebody named Daniel Perez in Florida (I am in Maryland). So now Nike is trying to see if they can find my size. I wonder if the guy in Florida got my size 10.5? Wouldn't that be slick if he was on NT  lol

dang that sucks, that's my size, send it my way.

Back
Top Bottom