Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

finally got through. i was very surprised. i never try FTL, EB route on a release
Good to see you got through. My go to route is usually through Nike. Finishline used to be my route too until they couldn't detect my payment methods and being charged for multiple pairs. I used to do Eastbay and Footlocker when they did the midnight releases back a couple of years ago when they had the timer.

Last edited:
Finally got through after trying for hours Saturday!! These are going to be so dope

Good to see you got through. My go to route is usually through Nike. Finishline used to be my route too until they couldn't detect my payment methods and being charged for multiple pairs. I used to do Eastbay and Footlocker when they did the midnight releases back a couple of years ago when they had the timer.
Yea Nike is my primary as well. Usually i'm able to get through without too many issues. FNL you have to get your credit card verified. I used to have the same issue until i bought a couple non release products on my cc. now i have zero issues getting through. 

Last edited:
I swear I ain't been able to make an online purchase since some white forces off uptempoair like 7years.. I clearly have no clue what I'm doing

Overcooked on these. Won thru snkrs draw and then my card was charged by FNL even though I thought my payment didn't go through. Already got shipping confirmation for both -_-

I got on the FTL restock but I've had numerous footsite restock orders cancelled due to lack of stock. Won't believe it until shipping info is received.

nike is doing updates the last week or so on their website,  so there are a lot of bugs and errors. Just a  heads up. 

These need to come quick from Nike. Trying to get rid of my spare after comparing my inhand with the incoming. There are people waiting to buy my spare for retail!!!

Is Jordan Brand purposely over stocking? Aren't even general releases supposed to be "limited" to an extent?

nike is doing updates the last week or so on their website,  so there are a lot of bugs and errors. Just a  heads up. 
What are they updating
nerd.gif

Is Jordan Brand purposely over stocking? Aren't even general releases supposed to be "limited" to an extent?
It seems like they used the QS ploy, so we wouldnt be able use coupons instore

Just got shipping confirmation email from UPS for foot locker order today on both cherry and navy XI lows

Mine is out for delivery.  What sucks is that I'm working till 11pm and it's raining out today. Hopefully my landlord gets home right after it gets delivered so he can bring it inside.

What are they updating :nerd:

It seems like they used the QS ploy, so we wouldnt be able use coupons instore
I'm confused since these are 11's. I got the Breds last year. Sat on my computer for about 4 hrs before getting them. Saturday, my Mom had a yard sale. In between helping her, I'm leisurely trying. It didn't take as much time and, I didn't have to work hard. Also, Breds didn't restock a few days later.

How do you know for sure that your order went through? i got an order confirmation email but no shipping info yet. I got through FTL earlier during the restock. Restock was WAY easier than Saturday. just getting back in the game, are there always restocks?

How do you know for sure that your order went through? i got an order confirmation email but no shipping info yet. I got through FTL earlier during the restock. Restock was WAY easier than Saturday. just getting back in the game, are there always restocks?
.....the order confirmation email is all you need. You can chill on the shipping email, it's been like 3 minutes.

No, there aren't always restocks.

Ok cool. Yeah I was bugging hearing people orders have gotten canceled. But I got shipping info just now so I'm good out here

got my pair from shoe palace today.  I am happy with them.  PL cut on left shoe is a lot lower then right shoe...and although I noticed it right out of the box it doesnt realllly bother me. 

Back
Top Bottom