Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

did anyone get an order to go through? i just got back from practice and am a little behind.

all i'm gettin now is the message that they'll be available tomorrow afternoon.

am i missing anything i need to know

thanks

Ordered mine with Same Day 2hr 12am Special Delivery... 230.00 :pimp:
pimp.gif

P1010178.JPG

:wow:
eek.gif
Wow that was quick! I'm gonna do that if i can get mine.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

upon further inspection, the only thing cool about these is the material, other then that its kinda basic. but damn....
[/b]​

i would have to agree
"humiliation is humiliation and torture is torture only when you suffer"
- Chuck Palahniuk

^ totally the longest post ever.

Also, worst experience with NIKE ever for me.

I can't believe they don't know how to list an item for sale.
Reminds me of Footaction w/ the Retro Nights jersey.

I'm beginning to wonder just how limited these are.

Much Respect... my butt.

[/center][/b]

Quote:
longest. post. ever.

Word, This post is crzy. Cant believe saggin is goin crzy ova a pair of kicks that average. If it was the Olympics VIIs maybe, but nubuck XII's, cant believe it.

Ima sleep tight tonite again. Pit's pair is secure.

ONE1
"If you dont give me heaven, I'll raise Hell, Till its heaven"
"If I need it, I cant be stopped, cant be defeated"
Bronx Finest
PNB4LIFE

Here's some info on my little adventure that I went through in search of the Nubucks. Take it for what it's worth.

I just got back from NikeTown S.F., and let me be among the many to oficially slam Nike for both their complete ignorance and lack of competance.

I went up there to buy gift vouchers because I don't have enough room on my credit card for 3 pairs. Before you ask, no, I'm not a reseller. One will be to wear and two are for the collection.

So I get there and, seriously, nobody I talk to knows anything about the XII's. They had me thinking I was hallucinating on this whole thing. If it wasn't for the JB magazine that I have I might have been convinced I was in the Twilight Zone or something. Anyway, back to the story. Everyone on NT knows that ignorance is a well documented trait when it comes to your normal Joe Blow shoe store employee, but at NikeTown? You'd think their employees might have a slight edumacation when it comes to release dates. They called the so-called "store manager" on the walkie talkie and even he didn't know anything.

Not only that, but nobody there seemed to know for sure that the gift vouchers would work online. About four different Nike reps had assured me throughout the day that they would, though, so I bought them anyway.

Since I went such a long way up to S.F., I thought why not have a little fun and take these clowns to school. I went to their customer service desk and had them call customer service at Nike Corporate while I was waiting. I had to tell the clerk exactly what to ask for, too. It was sad. I had a little sympathy for one of the clerks that I dealt with though, because he had a big "Rookie In Training" tag on his badge. Talk about the blind leading the blind. Finally they got a rep on the phone to confirm what I had been telling them, that yes, the Nubucks were supposed to be released today, and also that the vouchers would work online. Also, this rep said that they had finally loaded the image onto the website (probably around the same time some of you started ordering), but that the sticking point was that they couldn't link the inventory to the website so that people could order properly. You've got to be kidding me. Nike is a multi-billion dollar company, which one would think would have the top of the market in I.T. support, and you mean to tell me that they can't get inventory loaded onto a web page? I know a little about this subject, since I'm Logistics and Shipping Manager for a fulfillment corporation that needs to have 24 hour web-based ordering capabilities so that end users worldwide can place orders at their convenience. WE need to have our I.T. guys available all day and night, and we're very small potatoes compared to Nike. So I find it hard to believe that they don't have some kind of basic support 24/7.

Anyway, I got the vouchers and came back here to work. The page still doesn't work. I'm disgusted. I just find it absolutely unbelievable that Nike/JB would insult us all like this. I feel the pain of those that gave up sleep, but what can we do? If we boycott there's a chance we'll miss out on the Nubucks completely. I think the best thing for all of us to do is to flood Nike with complaint e-mails like AirMax said. At least we might be able to get their e-mail servers to crash.

Conspicuous by their silence are insiders such as Manposite, CEO, Alex, etc. I'd love to know any of their thoughts on this. What I'd give to be a fly on the wall in JB's post-mortem meeting on this launch.

There's one more thing before I sign off for the night, though. I talked to one of my personal contacts just last night, well before all the trouble started happening, and he told me that he wouldn't put it above JB to pull something like this intentionally, although he thought they were going to hold the Nubucks until after Thanksgiving to drive up anticipation and demand. I guess that still ultimately remains to be seen, but it's a trip how he called basically what ended up happening (the delay).

BTW - unrelated to the main topic, don't be surprised if the Retros that hit the stores next year are quite a bit more limited in produced quantities than what we've been used to lately. It's not in stone, but I trust this guy's info. JB wants sellouts, not outlet store stock. Think about it.

That's it for me. I'm calling it a night...

i wasn't gonna get it but this post made me register and I realized that for the past few hours I've been trying to log in over and over again...making me want the pakage more.

the marketing guy from nike must be very happy.
[/b]

Everyone on NT knows that ignorance is a well documented trait when it comes to your normal Joe Blow shoe store employee

Chill i wouldnt by kicks from someone named joe blow. Thats pretty mo

Quote:
Much Respect... my butt.

^^ Much respect from furious buyers who are ready to burn down Nike headquarters.

Quote:
Nike is a multi-billion dollar company, which one would think would have the top of the market in I.T. support, and you mean to tell me that they can't get inventory loaded onto a web page?

^^ EXACTLY. Possibly Nike has gone really cheap and started using communication devices made in China or something.

===========
[/center]
[/center]

PainBL-Sorry you left the store disappointed. Do you remember who you spoke with at all? I wish I could say that I was working today. Keep in mind that not everyone was informed of this particular product. There are a lot of other things to worry about besides one shoe.
JOJOPOSITES

Member since December 22, 1999.
~g0nz0. Act like you know.

didint get no email but wasnt goign to order them they look nice but 200 is to much for me, i may pick them up later. but good going to the people that got them i like them.

Hmmm.... If they're having problems with too many people trying to get them, let's think about this for a second. As we speak, they are making more of the shoes. The reason that the specific number of the "limited" release wasn't given before hand was so they could produce the amount determined by the demand or amount of orders received. In otherwords, EVERYBODY AND THEIR BROTHER IS GOING TO HAVE A PAIR OF THESE SHOES!!! :rofl:
roll.gif

I'd like to be the first to congratulate everyone on letting Nike know that they can charge a ridiculous amount of money for a pair of shoes by creating hype and adding a sweatshirt and hat that cost about 3 dollars to make. Hats off to everyone tonight guys.

I am sooooo pissed I went to school with no sleep and the site stiil isnt up that wrong JB thats real wrong. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

Back
Top Bottom