Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Why when i try to order those kicks its givin some noflash thing? has anyone else had this problem. it asks u if u want to download flash 6. i did jus so i could get through, but it dont let me. i was wonderin if anyone else had this same prob.?

I just got home from work and still the shoes havent came out I agree I think they are just Fing around making extra pairs stalling, and I still havent got that boner of an e-mail yet.

Hmmmmmmm somehow I was hoping that they would be up before I went to school in 3 minutes. Guess not. And now they have the audacity to put much respect under their message? Who are the respecting by doing EVERYTHING wrong? Not us for sure. JB/Nike has not done one single thing correct.
[/b]​

this is ridiculous. I can't believe the lack of preparation. Very unprofessional. I'm not going to have the internet accessible tonight, so before I leave work today at 5pm est. it better be up
mad.gif

im feenin jordans

yo i didnt even get the email thats weird i kno iam a member but if i didnt get the email can i still get em? so from iam reading no1 has these yet right?

I have been on this computer for close to 24 hrs. in the past couple days.

Sleep Deprevation + 404 Error + No XII = Angry and Grumpy Consumer >:
mad.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

so has anyone gotten an "official" time for the new release date "afternoon of Tuesday, November 25th"

or does it look like we are going to be waiting until the wee hours of the morning again-

when do they release in stores because i'm ready to give up..... :frown:
frown.gif

FUTURE POST TEAM
FUTURE POSTMAN - WHAT YOU ASK...I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!

From what i have read/heard they will never hit stores. JB members have an exclusive for a couple of days then if there are any left they will be sold on niketown.com.

Henzy stop @#%$ with these @#%$. That @#%$ had them kix fa like 2 weeks+ now he aint order them lastnite n yall eediots fa believin him

I just called nike and they said they had no clue what time their gonna be up. Do they know anything. Hopefully these kicks will be up by 12 cuz ive been home for 48 hours straight waitin to cop em. :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

The Retro XII Package is here.

Due to the large volume of responses for the Exclusive Retro XII Package, we've had technical problems.

We apologize for the delay, and we're doing everything we can to get it functioning properly.

Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, November 25th. Thanks for your patience.

Much Respect,

Team Jordan

^^^^^ What kind of respect is this!?!? |I
tired.gif
>:
mad.gif

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

No harm "Henr0c",

But there is no way I'd pay $230 for a pair of DS O.G. XIIs, let alone some new ones that Nike/JB has screwed everyone with...

Well, more money towards the IIs on my end...
I got 99 problems, but kicks ain't one...

Well im a little confuzed...cause when I asked about next day air on the XII package I was told it wouldnt be a good idea cause the product has a "5 day ship window". If they needed more time to produce more pairs , couldnt they just open the site now and take all the orders they can get . Whatever was over what they had made...they could produce on the spot and blame the 5 day ship window. This is really getting out of hand. I mean I want these kicks alot , but at the same token this is going on 2 full days ive been sittin here and waiting.

And I know you guys have read a million of these already but heres my most recent

Susan: Hi, my name is Susan. How may I help you?
You: hey Susan i was wondering if maybe you could give my any info as to when the XII package will be put up ??
Susan: Sure, Joseph.
Susan: The Retro XII Package is here. However, due to the large volume of responses for the Exclusive Retro XII Package, we've had technical problems.

We apologize for the delay, and we're doing everything we can to get it functioning properly.

Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, November 25th. Thanks for your patience.

You: Yes I got that message when I tried to access the site. Its just Ive been sitting here for over 36 hours waiting for the tech difficulties to be fixed ( I understand that is my problem and I do not mean to come off as rude as I understand that it is not your fault. ) .But nobody has any idea when? The problems must be really huge...most multimillion dollar companies web problems are fixed within an hour..let alone close to 2 days.
Susan: I realize this is very frustrating for you. Unfortunately, we do not know when it will be fixed, but we are hoping by later today.
You: do you know of next day shipping will be an option with the holiday coming up ?
Susan: Yes, we always offer next day shipping for $20.00, but some products may have a larger shipping window. That means it may not leave the warehouse for a few days to allow for extra processing time if there is a high demand.
You: i getcha.

I wish I had the self control to NOT buy them after this ordeal. It would be amazing if after the "problems" have been "fixed" if no one ordered.
BrOOklyn Ac..Never Went To Class but We Classy

To JOJO,

I realize that some of what I posted earlier sounded kind of harsh towards the employees at NTSF, but keep in mind that I was just tired from lack of sleep and a really long day at work and needed to vent some frustration a little. Believe me, I don't blame them or you for this big time Nike screw up. I just thought that some of them would be more up on kicks, that's all.

I read your sig. Did you used to be gonzo back in the early days of NT? If memory serves, you hooked me up with some Bo Jacksons that you put on hold for me a few years back out in Concord, but I never actually met you because I guess you were off that day. I've probably dealt with you at NTSF, because I know that when I used to go up on launch dates there were a few NT employees in Basketball that knew what was going on. Does Waymondo still work there? He's one of the few that always went out of his way to give the highest level of service, but I hadn't seen him in a while. He'd remember me and my ex-wife from when we used to go up there more often.

Anyways, back to the subject of the Nubucks. I still never received a postcard. How am I going to know what my hat size is if I don't have the JB measuring tape? I recall (waaaaay back) when I was 15 or 16 I used to wear a 7 1/4 or a 7 3/8 fitted baseball hat, but I've grown since then. I have no idea what size to get now. Will JB's hats fit the same as a normal baseball hat? Nice work JB...

my store has a nike account and my rep told me it was just an email going out on the 24th. this is part of the email i received.

"On 11/24, an email will go out to all members of Jumpman23.com (approx 200,000 members) telling them about an exclusive offer from Jordan... AVAILABLE ONLY TO JORDAN TEAM MEMBERS ONLINE. The package includes the Retro 12 blk/uni, an exclusive Retro 12 fleece hoody, & a hat to complete the head-to-toe hookup. The package retails for $200 and each member can purchase up to 3 packages total. Items will be sold in limited quantity, distributed only within the US, and only on Jumpman23.com with a valid credit card. Items will NOT be sold separately. If there are any packages left over, they will be available for purchase to the public on Niketown.com around 12/15."
>

this is probably late, since i received it two weeks ago. i just can't believe everyone was up 24+ hours waiting for an email....when you couldn't purchase the shoes yet.

Has anyone received the JB e-mail yet? I have yet to receive anything from them - the mailing and e-mail - and I know for sure that I am a JB member since I have been logging in and out of their site. This has gotta be one of the worst, if not thee worst, blunder in Nike history. They set up a date for this release way in advance, yet it seems like they just got started working and organizing on it. |I
tired.gif

[/b]​

I think i'm gonna have to cop a pack. all this hype is makin me want them.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

if "shoezealot's" post is correct about Jumpman23.com sending out around 200,000 e-mails, and Jumpman23.com saying that every Team Jordan member will be able to purchase a pair, these shoes don't sound too limited to me.

Back
Top Bottom