Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Some people on this board need to grow up, *****ing/crying/complaining to the customer service reps at nike, is not the way to go. It was your choice to wait by the computer for days, waiting for an opportunity to purchase these shoes. IF JB doesnt fix the link for a year----BIG DEAL!, get over it. JB will suffer much more then you or anyone on this board. I personally think some of you "customer service line whiners" need a lesson in manors and maturity. Grow up. If you havent got an email or a postcard from JB---then technically, the shoes dont exist!!!!!! Just b/c you have access to exclusive info early (thanks NT), doesnt give you the right to run your trap at niketown.com reps. I dont remember seeing any commercials for this sneaker, or adds in magazines......do you?.....sit back, relax and wait until they get things lined out....they will eventually

-sf77

lets clarify...
the packages are expected to sell out, BUT NOT ON THE FIRST DAY!!!
They have said that they will be available to members from Nov 24-Dec 3rd and then the remaining will go to the jumpman23.com store.
Imagine how many pairs there are if they expected members to order them for over a week!!!
The remaining ones could be on the jumpman23.com store for a week or so after that before they "sell out".

There are more than enough to go around.

^ dude no ones knows for sure if they will sell out instantly or not.

The last pair that sold out almost instantly were the Cements.....

They may sell out very quickly or not, no one knows!

[/b]​

and it's 4:48pm and they are not up still. all i want is my 9 1/2 and thats it and i bet it starts working about 9pm like some one said earlyer.

well, it's 4:56pm and i get off at 5:00pm. I'd like to apologize to everybody as I was the cause of this NUBUCK horror story. You see, I am cursed. I was on my way to NY Niketown on a 3 hour drive to cop some celebrity kicks and i got a flat tire on the way there. This is my luck. Just when I leave work, the link will magically start working and I don't have access to the internet tonight. I will have no NUBUCKS and everybody here will have atleast one. thank you nike.
im feenin jordans

WELCOME TO........

whinersclub.jpg

"I DIDN"T CREATE THUG LIFE, I JUST DIAGNOSED IT." - 2PAC SHAKUR

Peep out the collection hea -> :www.retroshoes.com/gallery/albuo15

Think about this.
The amount of Nubuck XIIs said to be produced is 1/3 that of a normal Jordan retro run, BUT in a regular retro run, they are shipped to many different stores and websites all over The World! Most last for months until they finally hit outlets and go on sale.
Although 1/3 of a run was produced for these Nubuck XIIs, and it is a smaller number, this whole amount will only be at ONE store (jumpman23.com) and therefore they are extremely overstocked in this product when you compare it to a normal retro. I think the package will be up there for several days if not weeks.

everybody's going crazy in the nuckuck chat too.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

they;re up....just got mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING'S A GO!!!!!!!!!!
See I'm pretty like Clay is, bright like the day is, beats from my fleet be sweet like sugar ray is" --MOS DEF

when i put my info in and hit "Submit" it just brings me back to the main page on jumpman23.com...someone shed some light on this

i'm happy to say that i got mine too!!!! 3 pairs of 9.5's...hahahahah all this was worth it.... hehehe... :D
happy.gif

smooth transaction, thanks DominicanCabeza
got my confirm. e mail, all is well... so far.
iDGET P.​

Whats the deal with ordering the same size? You HAVE to get all the same sizes in every single piece? I think thats alll bad

Back
Top Bottom