Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

(Breathes a BIG sigh of relief.)

Finally! I am so glad that I was able to order my two pairs and get it over with.

I could use a drink. >D
grin.gif

i'm putting in my username and password and it says i'm logged in but it sends me to the main page

(i did'nt get the e-mail)
team
slap your favorite team member

i just used the $10 off a purchase of $100+...I was wondering if u guys used it to buy your nubucks...my total for one pair was 205.68.

if u need the code its .: PD1003HOLIDAY :.

just wanted to let u know that you can save some money
happy.gif

Does the $10 discount affect free shipping?

BTW, if you're having trouble loggin in, log in at the main site, then go to the storer and click on the link and see waht happened. Or just keep trying, someone else did that and he eventually got to being able to get it.

hi, im waitin for my pops (he wont be home till 4-430 pst)...so i can pay by credti card...can someone please help me out and order me two pairs rite now and i can pay them back through paypal when my my dad gets back???...Im legit...we can do this through ebay or watever...anything!!...im afraid they will run out of my size...ANYONE?!?...please get at me on AIM: djf833 or email: [email protected] or post here thanks!
My MiNi oNliNe sToRe

www.freewebs.com/siiickkiiicks/

Did anyone tried to order more than three bundles, I think it works, because in my cart right has 4 bundles, well first I order 1 bundle then I order again for 3 bundles and it worked, but I haven't process and finish the order. I think this is an error, but who cares, I'm just getting one.

WHY AM I GETTING THIS STUPID MESSAGE?!

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

HELP!

[/b]

Your order has been placed.

Thanks for shopping at the official Jordan store. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly but you may want to print this page for your records.

Your confirmation number is: XXXXXXXX

If you have any questions, please call Jordan Customer Service at 1-866-JUMPMAN (586-7626) 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM (PST), 7 days a week.

2003 Nike. All rights reserved. | Privacy and Security

i had this problem

errorMovingToOrderCommit

but i kept tying and got the order for $206.39

any1 wants to buy my hat size 7 1/8 make me an offer
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

Quote:
hi, im waitin for my pops (he wont be home till 4-430 pst)...so i can pay by credti card...can someone please help me out and order me two pairs rite now and i can pay them back through paypal when my my dad gets back???...Im legit...we can do this through ebay or watever...anything!!...im afraid they will run out of my size...ANYONE?!?...please get at me on AIM: djf833 or email: [email protected] or post here thanks!
try calling your dad and getting the credit card number and exp. date.
iDGET P.​

The smaller sizes are below the bigger sizes,

HELP I CANNOT GET TO THE CHECKOUT PAGE IT ISN'T WORKING!
[/b]

Sz.10 L hoody and 7 1/4 hat

Your order has been placed.

Thanks for shopping at the official Jordan store. We'll be sending you a confirmation email shortly but you may want to print this page for your records.

Your confirmation number is: o72363381

If you have any questions, please call Jordan Customer Service at 1-866-JUMPMAN (586-7626) 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM (PST), 7 days a week.
Banned over a link.......................been here since 2k
Buy these J's, AF1, Artist series, etc 9-10
http://pub175.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm14.showMessage?topicID=14704.topic

so can some1 help me out???...i have the money in my pocket ready to go but i gotta wait until my pops comes home and they mite not have my sizes...can some1 help??...

The site is not working again, and not just for the Nubucks, BUT EVERYTHING, if you tried ordering other stuff from JB, it gives you the same error.

Finally got my pair. Size 10, XXL, 7-3/4. The code didn't work, and I didn't get free shipping but it is all good.
[/b]​

i am having a problem just loginning in . I got my postcard and put the user id in and it keeps on telling me sorry invalid login or something to that effect

Back
Top Bottom