Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

tac231 -

Could you please tell me how you cleared your cart, and who did you contact to get an e-mail confirmation?

Also, can anyone re-post the respective 1-800 help numbers?

Thanks

1-800-806-NIKE (6453)
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

is the site not working for neone else?
These ankles will not break so dont try ill steal the ball reverse da move and bust a 3 in your eye

Im seriously pissed i im still gedttin tha page that says "the packege is here were having technical difficulties"
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

i got as far as the final step then nothing came up so tried again and it said i exceeded my number of packages and told me i can't order them now. i called the stupid # and some lady just told the site was having problems and to wait a little longer. how the heck do i clear my freaking shppoing cart?

the site is officially down again. they said theyre hoping it will be up in about an hour or so, but right now all you can do is keep tryin until it works. if you got the "exceeds limit" page and your order was not officially completed, you will be able to correct it once it comes back up. for now all we can do is wait and not hog up the help line. just keep refreshing the page.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

Props to the King
I wasnt successful clearing my cart. So I registered my wife and tried twice and didnt think it worked then I noticed a cart (which wasnt there before) on the top middle of the page. I clicked on it and it said I had 1 Jordan XII package so I checked out. I got the confirmation e-mail too. But I will not say it worked until I get the shoes in my hands! Good Luck!
MY AUCTIONS

Right on baby!!!!!

Thank you for shopping at Niketown.com. Your order number is: xxxxxxxxxx.

Make sure to hold on to this e-mail until you have received the new Nike product listed below.

With the exception of custom NIKE iD product, your order will generally ship within 48 hours of order placement, depending on your selected shipping method. We'll e-mail you when your items are on their way so you'll know when to start looking for them.

Please note that in some cases, items may ship separately, but at no extra cost to you.

Nike iD orders will generally ship within 3 to 4 weeks.

Shipment #1 Ship to :x
sick.gif
xxxxxxxxx

Shipping Method:Ground

Product Style Name
========================================================================

RTRO12 Jordan Retro XII Bundle
1@ $200.00 each = $190.00

Product Subtotal $190.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Sales Tax $14.73
------------------------------------

Promotional Savings For This Shipment Of: ($17.00)

Grand Total: $204.73

Amount Charged on Credit Card: $204.73

Total Promotional Savings Of: ($17.00)
Free Ground Shipping for Registered Users: ($7.00)
Holiday Niketown discount: ($10.00)

I have been in the mist of this subject for a long time now. and this is what I have come to terms with. The release of this shoes is the biggest screw up I have ever been a part of. For a shoe, in my opinion that is one of the not so good looking compared to other colorways of the XII series. We are sitting here getting mad a a company for not allowing us to give them our hard earned money. This shoe and extras are not worth the stress. We have missed school. lost sleep, skipped out on work, and God knows what else, just to give away $200. I have lost all desire for the shoes and look forward to the release of the wht / flint-grey. I can only pray you guys can hold on to your money and do something better with it besides waiting and getting mad at Nike/ JB for not allowing you to give YOUR money to them. ( For a product they can't seem to release by the terms they set for themselves. )
One

"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

I GOT MY RECEIPTS THROUGH EMAIL 2 DIFFERENT JB ACCOUNTS 6 PAIRS, I PERSONALLY DO NOT THINK THERE WAS A LIMIT, BUT ANY WAYS 3 SZ 11'S 3 SZ 11.5, AND ONE SZ 10 SITTING HERE NEXT TO ME ALL SENT NEXT DAY SHIPPING, I AM VERY VERY HAPPY, HOLLA AT UR BOY!!!

^^^^Amen to that. luckly for them theyre jordans, and im a jordan fan, otherwise i wouldnt care.

I got my 10.5, i paid an extra 11.00 so they would get here by saturday... I really hope this falls trhough... I also hope they are as limited as they say they are....

i copped 2 pair at about 3:00pm pacific :smokin
smokin.gif

keep tryin fellow nt'ers- it took me awhile to get through too

i didn't have any special codes or promotion #'s either

Back
Top Bottom