Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

The site isn't working. I've been trying nonstop for 30 minutes. I'll try again later.

^^^im havin the same problem!!! whats the 1800 number???
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

I'm getting an error message saying that i've exceeded the number of allowable transactions in my cart, and won't be able to complete my transaction...WTF is that all about and how can i empty my cart?

Jumpman23.com seriously needs to hire someone who can run the site better than they have it running now. First it, crashes yesterday, now today when I tried to order my pair, I had gottent to the checkout when I realized I put the wrong hat size down, so I tried to edit it, but I couldn't so I tried to fix it by going back, and re doing the information, and some how 4 pairs ended up in my cart. So, I removed all the items from my cart, but whenever I try to re-order the shoes, it tells me I have already reached the limit of pairs I can buy... The site is so screwed, when I realized I about another jordan account I had luckily for no reason (No, I am not a reseller), when I went to order them, right when I get to the checkout page, some stupid error message comes up instead. So, In conclusion: JORDAN BRAND FIX YOUR SITE!!!
[/b]​

the 1800 number is busy.... now im upset >:
mad.gif

"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

Dammit.........i dont have 400 buks for this.......my credit is goin' south.....anyways salamat kikkollekta for your help.z...

just keep trying it fellas- i just went on reloaded it a couple of times copped 1 pair then switched accounts and copped another then called the 800 number to confirm and it was all good.....i guess you just gotta have a lil more patience.....good luck

whats wrong w/ the page again?...i just registered again because i had to many orders..now its down agian..??..this rediculas!

i just spoke to them on the phone, they said theyre havin problems with the site AGAIN and theyre not takin any orders until it comes back up. they said keep tryin within the next hour and it should be back....STUPID SITE!!!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I'm seriously sick of this. This is terrible. You have to play games and strategize to cop, a day after the release date. You can say I'm whining or whatever but it ain't right... Some copping, (luck I guess) congrats to you all, others can't. Still no answers. I'm seriously happy for all of those who were successful...now I gotta wonder if they will clear my cart or even let me attempt to cop. |I
tired.gif

"One thing that I hated in school was reading out loud" - Choppa

I talked to 2 people, one at the niketown 800# & the other at the jumpman 800# both told me i have to have the email for them to help me. Whats in the email? My friend told me he ordered his without the email but he did get the post card/ invitation? Anyone know?

I think I got mine to work, I clicked on the cart in the top middle of the page and checked out but on the size it said one size, I hope it all worked. I got a confirmation number but no e-mail yet. Fingers crossed.
MY AUCTIONS

I got a call from Nike to make sure I wasnt a fraud and she said my air shipped package would be here tomorrow via UPS. :pimp:
pimp.gif

you dont need to have the email...or at least i dont think so. i managed to get all the way to check out and wanted to change the size of my fleece and then THE STUPID SITE GIVES ME AN ERROR, sayin i ordered too many!!!! i tried to order 1!!!!!

Yea no problem youngztr... wala yun no..

For the rest of you getting the error. I don't know what to say. I'm about to go on right now again and see if it works for me.

>:
mad.gif
call me a hinner if yo want ....THis dumb site i down again. Maybe I shouldnt even buy these dawm shoes anymore. What the hell i wrong with it and whats that code.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Back
Top Bottom