Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

all they see is whats on the computer.
you can see the same info on niketown.com

CHILL OUT!

I have my package in my possesion, and my order still says "pending" on niketown.com so CHILL.

I still have yet to get a shipping email too.

Here it goes again, people are panicking because they think they could get their shoes today when they ordered ground shipping. Come on, give nike a little break.

592884_4177225724317859572_v.jpg

592893_5248548612114588454_v.jpg

592894_2799703985029893672_v.jpg

If any1 needs a model holla at ya BOY!!!!
AKA Kuruptygotti

Got Mine!

thanks for the promo code

WITH the promo code I got it for a total of $140 shipped
(i had like a $66 credit/giftcard that I didnt use up)

lemme get in this HISTORIC post by sayin, screw you JB, as well as I still love you JB and I got my order in finally for one pair.

Now the dilemma, to rock or to deadstock, that is the question. If only I had the means to keep a pair DS, but these are too HOT to not rock.

Oh well, rock em it is. Much love to all the NT'ers who made this harrowing ordeal easier with the links, the advice, and the support.

it skips the page to order em after i log in and jus sends me to jumpman23's main page >:
mad.gif
sum1 please tell me how to fix it

im in. woooo, what happened to the 500 post lock?
-= 34 : TEAM BARKLEY: Big man,Bigger attitude : 34 =-
Team Member 3:The Round Mound of Rebound

Dawmmmmm Dudes still posting. I got my pair and left (Thanx to NT for the code). Man Im releaved but I cant front them pics of the 12s look sweet I cant wait to get my joints. To bad I got to wait long cause of the dawm ground Delivery. |I
tired.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

Quote:
it skips the page to order em after i log in and jus sends me to jumpman23's main page

Same thing's happening to me, now that I finally recover my username and password.
--.--​

the same thing happened to me...just sign in again.
I did that and it put me in line...5 minutes later the order screen popped up

its workin fine for me...
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

Back
Top Bottom