Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

This post is out of control. lol I just wanted to be in on it. At least I can say that I didnt buy them on hype or impulse. When I first saw them I honestly thought "wow, they finally set it off with a + colorway for once."

Ill tell you what else, we definitely need some more Jumpman23.com exclusives [IV's]. When I did the survey that is posted for Jumpman23.com, thats exactly the kind of thing I suggested. I also suggested a kind of poll or whatever regarding potential colorways so that the true fans and supporters of Jordan Brand can have some kind of an interactive say (or a semblance of one) in some of the kicks. Maybe have the designers post their choices for colorways and have the fans vote on them. Probably wont happen but its an idea though.
""

Yes, my order has been shipped!!!!! :D
happy.gif

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Quote:
YOU'RE RIGHT and I was wondering the SAME THING. I signed up for Team Jordan I think literally the first day that it was announced and you could sign-up. Back then, you didn't need a username or password. You just gave them your home snail mail address and your e-mail address and you were good to go. Thus, I didn't have a username because I wasn't actually a registered member of Jumpman23.com.

And again, that's something that wasn't thought through. It does strike me as more of a glitch, but there's just NOTHING there to help you in that situation and I know that kids who don't frequent NT are gonna get stuck at that step, and then they have to put all the pressure on the customer support staff. Are THEY gonna know how to handle it? If these past couple days have been any indiciation, they're not gonna be aware of it - let alone versed in how to walk people through it. I'm glad we can perform that service here, but we're a small portion of the total.

It's difficult because when you've been redirected, clicking the sign-up link is anything but intuitive. If you've been getting team jordan mailings in the past, and you've signed in WITHOUT getting an invalid account error - the last thing on your mind is signing up AGAIN. I certainly THOUGHT i was a member of Team Jordan. I signed up when the list was first created. I've been receiving physical mailings for the longest time, I still have my Ray Allen trunner card circa 1999.

My feeling though, is that I can't really blame somebody for not anticipating THAT problem in advance - but I can blame somebody for not taking the initiative to really uncover all of these possible hindrances to a smooth launch.

If you think about it, how many of us would've participated in a 'dry run' for Jordan brand? As long as a FEW of us would have, we would've uncovered this problem long before launch and who knows how many others.

Really, even if they don't want to use NikeTalk as a conduit for this - which I understand - at least test it with SOMEBODY. Test it with a variety of accounts under a variety of conditions. Use what's been learned from past online launches. Goodness, you KNOW kids are gonna refresh.

The auto-refresh page was a good solution - why was it up on day 3 instead of day 1?

I just hope there WILL be a next time so that this knowledge can actually be applied and they can start to create the relationship between the fans and the company that they're after.

I'm willing to take more than my share of the blame for not reigning people in with regards to practices, like refreshing and using those bootleg session ID links, that resulted in downed servers.

I just feel like our hands were really tied on this because we were basically left to our own devices, and it's hard for people to be patient when they perceive that these shoes are LIMITED and kids ARE successfully ordering them even WITH technical difficulties. That's just gonna lead to people trying to climb over the walls and break down the doors to get up to the counter and come away with theirs. At that point, if I don't have any information - I can't advise people on how to proceed because I don't even know how I'm gonna get MY three packages.

How did we find out about the problem? We had somebody call up a Jordan employee personally. I mean really, who has that ability? It's great that we were able to get the information out to NT members, but that should NOT be necessary.

All of that should have been communicated via the channels available to ALL Jordan customers - through email and through the webpage. As Pain said, you can send a mass email pretty quickly, and if I had to venture a guess from my own limited web experience, I'd tend to think you could update a web page even faster.

I know that Jordan brand listens, and I know that they respond - but at this point I get the feeling that the communication, at least in this instance, has to pass through FAR too many filters to become effecitve - especially when we have so many direct channels of communication available.

As a die hard Jordan fan, i can say that i wont be copping these. I also recieved the XII mail packet today. It's hard to resist, but the shoes are too plain, they have too much black , not enuf carolina blue. I have my 6 retroes and retro 8 lows, both of which are primarily all black. I'll pass on the fun......enjoy.....out
"And no you ain't got game, your name's not RAY/ Only thing you have in common is you both wear J's"-arStyle

For everyone getting screwed by JB, either by not yet recieving the effing E-mail (Like Myself), or becoming a member too early so you were not able to get a login or a password, or you cant get through on the heavily crowded site, dont worry, wait for Dec. 3rd, and buy them when they hit Niketown.com. I seriously doubt they will sell out. I'm not really stressing myself (If I get them, I get them. If I dont, I dont), but alot of my fellow Nter's are having alot of problems/troubles etc. tryna get these exclusives. Just remember, Dec. 3rd and you shall have ur kicks.

ONE1
"If you dont give me heaven, I'll raise Hell, Till its heaven"
"If I need it, I cant be stopped, cant be defeated"
Bronx Finest
PNB4LIFE

no one ever received a email. I never got a email before, during, or after I bought. I only got a email once I checked out on my order. I called NIKE today and spoke to sum1 to confirm my order a day later and they sed that my CC was processed and anytime between 5 days it will ship out. 30min Later the UPS guy had the shoes at my front door so dont worry. I got a email tonight confirming my item was shipped which is funny. I'm still yet to receive a postcard or jordan brand magazine.
Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

i orderd my nubucks yesterday around 430 with the one day shipping but i didnt get them today can someone help because the people at jordan brand keep telling me sumthin different this is my first post so i do need a little help and when can i expect to get em
straight east oakland

^^^ dont kno if this helps but i ordered mine around 5 p.m yesterday and called to confirm today and the lady said they might be shipped friday or monday because of thanksgiving...ohh and i ordered mine w/ ground shipping.

^^^^did you get the shipment email? if you did just track it. i ordered mine around 9:30 last night and i got the email sayin they were shipped, around 7:30 this evening. you should have it by friday or monday the very latest.
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

i didnt get that email i got a email that gave me my order number but it didnt say anything about being shipped yet
straight east oakland

When my pair comes does neone know if the hoody and hat will have any resale value,cause I am not feeling those .........

Just a quick question....
The web-site sai shipping cost is FREE OF CHARGE.

It means I can pick the fastest shipping also without shipping charge? Or I only can pick UPS Ground for Free shipping???? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

if they're so limited how is everyone gettin their respective pair :\
ohwell.gif
?

congrats to all who got through i just wanted to post in the longest post in NT history.

This is ridiculous. I've never witnessed so much hype for an air jordan.

I'm still undecided on whether or not I'm going to get them. I have the money for multiple pairs, but something is holding me back.

I haven't even visited the jumpman23 site since they were put up.

I'd really like to know, if these jordan's were released as a general release, would so many of you jump on them as you have now?

EXACTLY HOW MANY OF THESE PAIRS WILL BE RELEASED?

BY THE WAY THIS GOES SO FAR, IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE MORE THAN 10,000 PAIRS MADE.

COULD SOMEONE PUT UP "NOT" AN EXACT NUMBERS, BUT NUMBERS THAT ARE CLOSE TO IT?

IF 10,000 IS LIMITED? THEN EVERYONE ELSE AND THEIR MOM WILL HAVE THE SAME SHOES.

THEN WHY ARE WE GOING THROUGH ALL THIS STUFF, AND END UP HAVING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE GOT, THE SAME PAIR OF SHOES AND GEAR?

>:
mad.gif

^^ exactly where im comin from
its called H-Y-P-E

::cough:: VI lows
::cough:: lightnings

well see whats the deal in 6 months

Back
Top Bottom