Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Just wanted to get in on this post.

I guess I bought into the hype cuz i copped these but its cool cuz i liked how they looked~

ladies and gentleman, I am now an official Nubuck owner.

Thank Jesus!
I ain't never scared, I'm everywhere, you ain't never there.

>:
mad.gif
. For some strange reason the site is not accepting my card. I've called nike.com and my credit card company and everything is good but its not workin for some reason. Can anyone help me out i can pay asap via paypal.
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I think y'all know by now that I ain't nothin to be messed with
I think y'all know by now that I don't care 'bout who you mess with
I think girls know by now that I'm that cat they should bump with
I think y'all know by now it's D-O-M-I-N-I-N-O

Im sorry if im goin in the past but did we clear up the one size thing and what does it mean??
It is better to die standing than live life on your knees.
-Che

I fondly remember posting waaaay back on page 4. Ahh the good ole days.

Oh yeah, Nike gets a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
for all this crap.

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

Quote:
I'd really like to know, if these jordan's were released as a general release, would so many of you jump on them as you have now?

That's a good question and I think that the honest answer is no. Don't get me wrong; I think these shoes would have been a tremendously successful launch as a general "launch date" release to retail locations. The shoes are beautiful and are easily one of the best retro plus colorways in my opinion.

Having said that, I think it's fair to say that had these shoes come out to stores on, say, Saturday that there would not be a 1,000-plus post thread concerning them.

However, it only makes sense that people are going to get really hyped over these shoes because of the manner in which they were released. There's something special about it, knowing that you are being rewarded for being a loyal fan with a hot colorway of an Air Jordan in a limited-edition members-only package. Indeed, the bundle format rollout contributes to this exclusivity in itself, and these facets of the release are what propelled the hype to earth-shattering levels in my opinion. Plus, this is the first (and hopefully not last) Team Jordan exclusive, so that adds even more allure to the product and the situation around.

Then, of course, there is the whole issue of the myriad of problems that arose during the rollout of the bundle and the website launch. A decent percentage of the posts in this thread (and the senseless and cluttering new topics created in the midst of the situation dealing the Retro XII Package) deal not just with the shoes, but with the problems with the web site and ordering. I think it's fair to assume that had everyone simply been able to login and order their package(s) without any stumbling blocks, then this thread would have been considerably shorter and probably comprised mostly of one line "COPPED" messages and pasted confirmation e-mails with the order number removed.

In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if all of these problems led some people who were on the borderline of whether to buy them or not to go ahead and purchase, Afterall, you can always sell the shoes later, but if these end up timeless classics, nobody wants to be left out. And the glitches left many with the notion that they may well have been left out, and thus convinced them to buy. Just my two cents.

So, in summation, I'd certainly assert that the exclusivity and compounding problems with this release affected the hype surrounding the shoe as well as the volume of consumers who took the bait on the package.

Nonetheless, to answer your original question, I would have bought them anyway had they not been a special issue, and I'm sure a lot of other people would have too. But not as many. And this makes perfect sense, at least to me, because it's fun to be a part of something special.

i cant wait for these to come,im happy i ordered them. Unfortunately, I had to order ground shipping because it was free. But its all good, im jus glad i was able to order these
Ordered my nubucks! Life is good!

I have a voucher in the mail 4 $170 it should be here tommorow or do the mail come on Thanksgiving cause it could be here today. Cant wait. :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

i hope everyone has something unique to wear these shoes with!

attack of the clones is coming.

be expecting more jordan brand exclusive packages in the future due to the success of this one
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

The "One Package" thing instead of it saying your Size thing , It is correct because the man was able to tell me all my sizes for everything. So don't worry, Also if you chose next day air, Expect it Friday 8)
glasses.gif
, Like I did

Quote:
So......are these shoes limited or not?

I think they say its limited so shoe freaks like us will go crazy like how we are now. :lol:
laugh.gif
On the real they seem to beso limited and its not like only Nters knowabout these. I know so many people who iether have or seen JB mag and have been trying to find out information about these and even sighned up as a Team member. I just keep my mouth shut I give no info. BUt People know and if they dont the word will spread and as long as pairs and sizes are availabe the more people you will see in streets rocking nu bucks. To bad cause I do love theses shoes but I would like them o be limited , but it doesnt matter cause its not like Im wearing them.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

Quote:
First of all, I liked these shoes ever since i saw them. I don't give a F--- if they're limited or not. I didn't buy them due to the hype. Plus I'm not gonna rock them right when they come out. I know hella heads who copped them in my area to and I don't care, I buy what I like. Feel me?? so NO i highly doubt we'll regret copping these kicks.
I agree. All of the hottest and most revered J's have been general releases and everyone and thier moms had them, or they hit the sales racks. Now everyone wants exclusive ish. WTF? It's not good enough that its only a .com release. That knocks out a huge part of the general J buying public. I get the feeling that special=$ value to some of you |I
tired.gif
...that ain't what its about. I'm from the old school. You want exclusive, wait about six months to a year, after everyone's kicks are beat and break out a fresh pair. Always broke my neck to see a fresh pair then think about my pair that I'm outside hooping in.

Also, way to sum it up RDFM. I mean, really, if you bought these strictly for the hype, you should check yourself. But at the same time, why is it such a crime to hype up some kicks? Why is it a crime on NT to be excited about something? My concern is not about why others are making their purchases, I just want mine, limited or not. Of course, if this disaster of a .com release didn't have the glitches, this post wouldn't have been half as long. But it now adds legend to these shoes. You will think about the hype years from now. Look at the hype around the XI's. Granted, they are arguably the best J ever but you still talk about the hype surrounding it. Sometimes hype is good. Now I have a new appreciation for the XII's. I don't even think that the nubucks are the hottest color of the XII's, but I totally understand eveything around this release. They are hot! The nubuck alone set these off for me. I love the way it looks on J's, IV's, V's, VI's, VII's, VIII's, IX's...all classics.

And please, stop trying to downplay this release for your own selfish reasons or to kill others' excitement. If you don't understand the hype or understand why people are excited, or if you think these kicks are really overrated, why did you post in the historic post full of hype? Let the people live and be excited about a release for once. I'm looking foward to the playoffs :smile:
smile.gif
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

wow... should I buy or shouldn't I? that is the question.
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

I kno there is free ground shipping but does anyone kno any codes i could use 4 a discount :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
You want exclusive, wait about six months to a year, after everyone's kicks are beat and break out a fresh pair.

^ SO TRUE

I still don like the fact that I know Ima se penty of NYC heads with them. But it wont matter cause once again soon after months theres wll b beat up and ill have a nice crisp S pair :D
happy.gif

PSYCHO MEDLEY

:wow:
eek.gif
@ a post of some 200 dollar sneaks is 44, count em' 44 pages long. Man this is a new beggining for jordans. On a side note, I hate this colorway. Black/ Reds were so much hotter (not to mention cheaper).
This has been a public service announcement from the King of Maryland.
[/b]​

Just ordered mine, hopefully my credit card doesn't mess up like it has before.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

Daz from tha Pound,

Thanks for feeling me on this one. Honestly people, just quit asking if they limited at all, bottom line is u want them, u have them, or u ordered them right? You're all a part of history.

And to all them heads, worrying that a bunch of newbies are gon start rocking J's b/c of these XII's, dont even sweat it. I've seen it all. Kids tryna collect J's just so they can brag about the price tag. That's just a fad. Real Jordan Collectors, cop em just b/c they're J's or coz they're dope. Not b/c of how much they cost. Seriously, to all you shoe fiends, stay true and I cant wait for the rest of them XII's , the II's, the IV's, the VII's and the XIII's ... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom