Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

I woke up early ready to order them... :frown:
frown.gif

People in the east had to stay up later, but now people in the west are going to get home later. I get home at 3PM PT.

~Trade: My Authentic Jordan Bulls RD jersey/sz48 for your HM or RD sz52~

[email protected][/center]

whas tha customer # serice for jordan
Lookiin For Air Jordan Ds Inna Size 9.5 or 10 N Lookiin For Dunk Lows N Highs Ds Inna Siize 9.5 or 10 <br><br>email: [email protected]<br><br>aol im : AirJordanKid87<br>

Well I just finished chatting with someone from nike
she said that they were having problems with the site and I should be up as sson as they fix it.
She also said that there are no promises that it will be up today. KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

TEAM JORDAN MEMBER SINCE 01! :pimp:
pimp.gif

I find it funny that everyone has become a newbie over this.

It's been at least 2 years since Jordan Brand realized kids were skipping school for releases, and decided to release all Jordans on Saturdays.

Saturdays. Not Sunday night/Monday morning.
[color=0066FF]♪ RIP JMJ ♪[/color]
[color=Dark Gray]Have I pissed you off today? Mail me.[/color] [color=Dark Gray]AIM = MixMasterNick[/color]​

I'm out of school today for thanksgiving break. But i can get the nubucks, i don't get paid till friday. :frown:
frown.gif

"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

So if you didnt receive any e mail from JB or any post card, how can I expect to get a pair for myself?
F.​

how come none of the big names (i.e. airmax, manposite, jumpmanst, etc.) havent said anything... it may just be technical difficulties in which case they would not be able to help, but maybe they know somethin that we dont?

1. Website overload

2. NIKE retail STILL hasn't realized that they bit off more than they can chew.

3. Somebody is going to get fired.

Are these comments good enough for you?

EKIN702 :wink:
wink.gif

"People ask me why I do it...I don't even say a word, they just wouldn't understand."

Quote:
1. Website overload

2. NIKE retail STILL hasn't realized that they bit off more than they can chew.

3. Somebody is going to get fired.

For some reason, I feel like I could have done their job better. Because I did not fall asleep, like someone did over at NIKE.

Thanks Ekin for the info.
[/b]
[/b]​

AirMax is this just you sharing an opinion or do you have truth behind these claims you make. I'm not doubting you but I think one lie is enough from Nike today.

Oh if they screw us on the wht / flint XII I wont buy Nikes for two whole weeks.

You got that Nike two weeks, that ought to teach you!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

:D
happy.gif
For those who don't realize it I am being sardonic :D
happy.gif

"Come on Buddy Lee, let's make like a tree and go!"

that webpage must be the most refreshed page in the history of the Internet
THIS RAGE INSIDE I CANT LET GO

i called and spoke to a guy name greg. He said he didnt know the exact time but it would be sometime in the morining. What time is it over there?

So when will they be released?Can anybody get them.I really want them.Somebody school me on whats goin on in detail PLEASE. :\
ohwell.gif
THANKS
<HTML><HEAD><BODY><MARQUEE><h2> DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS AREA CODE 214 SOUTH DALLAS,TEXAS></h2></MARQUEE></BODY></HEAD></HTML>

So will I be answered. HELP. PLEASE............................
<HTML><HEAD><BODY><MARQUEE><h2> DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS AREA CODE 214 SOUTH DALLAS,TEXAS></h2></MARQUEE></BODY></HEAD></HTML>

Thanks for the info Max.
I wish you would have told us something to make us feel better, but now I just feel worse about the situation.
Hopefully there is enough to go around.
Thanks Anyways.

Hey Rafeal, I just called and spoke with a lady in customer service. She said that an email would be sent out sometime today to all the registered members of Team Jordan. She seemed to know nothing about the link to the website not working. She also did not know how long these would be on sale for Team Jordan members. I've been registered with Team Jordan for over a year and a half now, and I didn't get my postcard yet about the AJ XII's. Even though she was pretty nice she seemed kinda clueless :rolleyes
eyes.gif
on what was going on. But to answer your question, they are supposed to be available today, only registered Team Jordan members will be allowed to purchase them from 11/24-12/03, then after that the remaining amount would be on sale at www.jumpman23.com. Thanks to AIRMAX2K3 for sheading some light on this hopeless situation. Hopefully the people over at JB will get things organized and learn from this mistake.
What is love ? Love is having more shoes than your mother and sister combined. Love is taking up 3 closets and half the basement for your shoe collection. Love is licking the soles of your crispy deadstock J's. Love is counting roman numerals I,II,III. Love is why I joined Niketalk. And love is why I will continue support Michael Jordan.

i called nike and they said you have to wait for the email to be sent before you order
"I'm in the mix like a blender...stay right down the street from Paul from the Diamond Center...I used to cut grass for a livin'...but now I count cash for a livin'". E-40

it's 1:15pm do you kno where your nubucks are?

From Bricks to Billboards, from Grams to Grammys
Herbie {1986-2003} Gray​

Back
Top Bottom