Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

>:
mad.gif
To all of you who weren't up at 3am like me and alot of us. man it was going down hard in the chat room. Well I'm glad the link is up. I checked at school at 8am ET to see what was happening, and I saw TIMBO say that they might be back to the 29th. This left me in a rage all school day. Anyways, hopefully it will be up very soon.
[/b]​

:wow:
eek.gif
i think JB ships to canada!!! if JB is sending out this stuff by itself not thru niketown than i will be able to cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sad that saggin actually stayed up all nite for a pair of Kicks. Thats crzy. I had a nice good 9 hour sleep last nite. Pit's in no rush, His Pair is Secure.

ONE1
"If you dont give me heaven, I'll raise Hell, Till its heaven"
"If I need it, I cant be stopped, cant be defeated"
Bronx Finest
PNB4LIFE

The Retro XII Package is here.

Technical difficulties are preventing us from launching the website. We hope to have these difficulties resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs LETS GO

Dammit i'm leaving at 5 and i'll be back at 9:30 dammit i hope i dont miss it.

From Bricks to Billboards, from Grams to Grammys
Herbie {1986-2003} Gray​

no kidding, i havent left my house since midnight last night and now i gotta leave for basketball practice from 2-4 (pacific time) and i got this bad feeling im going to miss them. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

-M-

|I
tired.gif
I am so disappointed. What a long 12 hours. F JB and Nike!

I'm glad I went to bed when I did. But I can't front, I had probably the most laughs ever on NT during the graveyard shift. Catz was talking out the side of their neck because of sleepiness, impatience, and anger.
chuuch!
[/b]
U Know What I'm Throwin' Up

For the person you thought JB ships to Canada they do not. The postcard that was sent out states that 'Packages can only be shipped to U.S. adresses.'

C.R.E.A.M. TEAM​

i missed my music exam...luckil I can drop my lowest test score. Man this sux. >:
mad.gif

Sz 11 xi wht/red used lows for sale. No box or card $75shipped
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

ahh this sucks, I have to go to work. >:
mad.gif
Won't be back for another 8 hours! what a great day. |I
tired.gif

i remember earlier in this post someone mentioned that they received an email saying that the nubucks were going to be released on the 28th, is this still true??? unless "resolved shortly" means 4 days

Ok, I just read the entire post. We have to do something about this to make sure it doesn't happen again. This situation is rediculous. When the shoes are finally put on, we need to voice our opinion. Sure we will probably all get these, but look at the cost we had to go through to get them. Personally I woke up at 3am ET. I was set to get them. I got 4 hours of sleep last night, when I could of had so much more. 4am came around and still no shoes. Then 5am. Still no shoes. I had thought the customer service lines opened at 5am ET, but it was really 8am ET. Well luckily we went to the computer lab first period so I checked. And of course nothing. Well that made me really angry and then I come here and see people saying they aren't coming out till Saturday. That ruined the rest of my day. Well I come home and finally the link is up. Well almost. I am off to yell at some Nike employees. Screw you NIKE!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]​

For some strange reason I have not recieved the Post Card or an email from Jordan Brand yet. I got the Jordan Brand Mag a couple months ago and I got an email from Niketown.com talking about the 18.5's last week. Has this happened to anyone else ?
What is love ? Love is having more shoes than your mother and sister combined. Love is taking up 3 closets and half the basement for your shoe collection. Love is licking the soles of your crispy deadstock J's. Love is counting roman numerals I,II,III. Love is why I joined Niketalk. And love is why I will continue support Michael Jordan.

Well, that does it. i gotta go. see you guys in 2 hours. hopefully by then ya'll get some good news..... and some sweet new shoes
-M-

my convo with one of those live chat people...
it just sunk my happiness a little when she said "hope"

Jennifer: They are experiencing some technical troubles. An e-mail will be sent once it is launched.
You: Will it be launched soon? As in today? or will we have to wait til the 28th like the rumors being told.
Jennifer: We hope today.
You: hope?
Jennifer: We expect them to sometime today.
You: do you have an estimated time? like an hour? a few hours? tonight? tomorrow?
Jennifer: I do not have information on a time.
You: is there a number I can call or someone else I can talk to about it? Someone with a little more information on the situation?
Jennifer: There is no one else who has any more information than I do at this point. We are having technical problems. Once they release an e-mail will be sent. That is all the information we have.
You: oooooooooooooooooooooooooookay.
You: thanks for your time.
Jennifer: Thanks for visiting Niketown.com.

p.s. Registered members on Niketown.com receive FREE ground shipping for a limited time. Orders of $200 or more also receive FREE ground shipping.
You: whooptie doo. free ground shipping.

Maybe it's just me but maybe everyone needs to relax a bit here. These arent going to sell out okay. Every member will have their opportunity to get up to 3 pairs. This isnt a public release. If youre signed up you will get your pairs. Calm down a bit. The site is going to take orders all week. Lets not go and ruin things by complaining to nike/jordan brand, all that will do in the end is end something that has just begun. Jordan Brand is trying to do something for the members, its a first time thing. So far the only official word was we'd be able to order on the 24th, well its still the 24th. Have a little patience. And dont yell at the customer service reps, all that will do is end the next jordan members exclusive limited shoe...and believe me you don't want that.

Tech difficulties happen. It's unfortunate but they do.

Back
Top Bottom