Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

If you were just posting to see if your pictures work then there is this little tab called a "preview" that you can use. For someone who "runs his own business" this shouldn't be too hard to figure out. I especially love the Ghetto Fabulousness of how you have a terrific collection and a 2003 Nissan Maxima but you wrote out your name in grafitti print on binderpaper and a sharpie. As Mushmouth said "You are like school in the summertime. NO CLASS."

And seeing as how the pictures showed up the 2nd time why did you post the third time? To see if the smiley icons all worked?

Having a business license means nothing. Anyone with $300 can go get a reseller's license so they can buy stuff at wholesale. But I'm not going to turn this into a message board battle. I'm not the one proud of owning those shoes and laughing at all the people who don't have them. Honestly get to the point, that was the reason you posted them right? To rub it in that you got them before everyone else? Congrats. Now learn to type with some correct grammar and
punctuation. Obviously if you are in college you haven't finished English 1B yet.

Btw if you don't wear blue shoes why did you buy those? I thought you wore everything you bought. Aren't the olympics blue and white? You my man are a walking contradiction and you need to just pack up your Capri Sun and Lunchables and go home.

Quote:
back to the nubucks,i have a question. Do you think these will still be available tomorow morning like around 10 oclock? I wont be able to order them until then. You think theyll be gone by then?
:lol:
laugh.gif
Will they be gone? I think the real ? is wether or not they will even come.
[/b]​

But I'm not going to turn this into a message board battle.

Caraval, you already did you ninny! Now quit being jealous and hatin on the pinoy! He obviously has shoes that a lot of you morons are waiting for that, perhaps, not a lot of people have! So keep braggin Mr. Pinoy!

Hey man, ya'll jump off my boy XxHu5sL1NpNoYxX, he a cool dude just tryin to lighten up the situation...i'm sure EVERYBODY that's postin in this topic is heated (especially me) cuz of the wait but ya'll ain't gotta be so harsh on dude. Caravl, XxHu5sL1NpNoYxX ain't a shady character so why you hatin man? Seriously, boys need to chill on here cuz everybody gonna get their kicks. But anyway, just lookin out for huslin...ya'll be easy.

di ko alam kung naban talaga sya, siguro nga, pero talagang nakakairita tung tinga sa ngipin ko, floss time, toothpick didn't work well pare.

I called 1-800-344-NIKE(6453) and one rep said they'll have 10,000 bundle packs and another said they'll have 2,000 so there's no telling.

haha gamitin mo ang cuchillyo... lokz long pare..

Yea ya'll lighten up on Hustlin.. dat guy was just tryna bring a better mood to everybody, but ya'll PMS'ing and got his behind banned... That ain't cool but wutever...8:05 ET time.. still waiting.. stupid XII's.. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

where r they?? :nerd:
nerd.gif

Let me go back and read who needs to be reprimanded.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

TCODrew, all good that you are sticking up for your boy. Maybe I'm a little harsh but having 25 pages of posts about shoes everyone posts and then having this joker post his pictures 3 times is like pouring gas on the fire. I'm sure he's a kool kat. But just say "my bad" and edit the posts so the picture just show up once. Not only did he leave them up but he made up some lame excuse about wanting to check the pictures to see if they showed up. Classic.

As for mad handles, I'm not even jealous. I just find it funny that some guys have pictures of Jordan 1 low's in metallic blue ds with box and don't post the pic but this guy is posting pictures of a shoe 3x that everyone will have in about 5 days. If you can't understand that then it's all good. You are allowed to say what you want. I find it funny too that you call me a moron waiting for the shoe when I was the one earlier telling people not to trip and if they were really mad that they should just not buy them. But whatever. All you Retro+ freaks out there enjoy Nike treating you like sheep.

another thing hustlin pinoy is just trying to lighten up the situation, he is not a ******, he has hooked up a lot of people on niketalk, like wallace 4mvp, the kid whose credit card didnt work, it was pinoy who got him a pair of lebrons the next day, he drove an hour to pick up kurupt y gotti a penny jersey, he sold me some lebrons for a nice price and not any ebay rape prices, he bought another n'ter a pair of lebrons and had them sent to phoenix the same day, and you guys are calling him illiterate, a highschool kid, come on now is that what we are really about? this is a shoe post, the guy posted some rare shoes, that a lot of people on this community have done so before, he does not give filipinos a bad name, he is one of the most legit people here on nt you can deal with, so dont bash him for trying to brighten up the situation, you will get this same response from everyone who has dealt with him... any ways i am really heated the nucucks are not up yet, what is the problem??? let xxhu5sl1npnoyxx post again!!!!

Sige na kikkollekta, akoy magbabayang magiliw, kita na lang tayo mamaya, ingat and goodluck with the XII's if you ever get them.

For everybody who's still here and monitoring for the Nubucks, all I can say is goodluck and hope you get what you want because this is not fair at all.->NIKE

At least we will be able to say this was the most expected retro of all time ! I am sure there are way more potential buyers than 2 days ago just because of this post and this mess .....

Sam
wink.gif

i am obviously not.... say what you will hes a cool guy...plus if he could post he would have said something to caraval by now....

Quote:
Let me go back and read who needs to be reprimanded.

Ohoh, lots of people will be warned it sounds like.

JRose5 ~ I think you should warn the NEWBIES, especially those that make posts that have been posted like 5 times. Like making a new post for "When are the Nubucks releasing" or "What do Nubucks look like" |I
tired.gif
@ Newbies on NT.

Rocawear 2K1
Reason: pub175.ezboard.com/fniket...8868.topic

===========
[/center]
[/center]

Man, this is killing me. I need to go take a shower but for some reason i think they will drop once i leave the computer. I'm sure i would still get my size even if they do. But being through this all with you guys, i just have to be here when it happens, im hooked now..... :nerd:
nerd.gif

-M-

What difference does it make if you order them today, tomorrow, Wednesday or Friday? You nincompoots are still going to have to wait for them to ship. You guys gotta stop with the instant gratification. You want them now, now, now. And if you dont get em now, you complain...didnt we all act like that when we were 4 0r 5...and you guys are 15 +... :rofl:
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom