Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

got of the phone with jumpman23.com - apparently NO ORDERS have gone through because there is a problem with the inventory connection to the website...she says there were more than 1000 pairs..
im feenin jordans

Is anyone else having problems with logging in? I try to log in and it tells me that the page i'm trying to reach doesn't exist.

Also, WHY DIDN'T I GET AN EMAIL!??!?!

Forget those darn people on the phones....some one needs to drop a line with Gentry or even "The Legend" himself to see what is really going down... -outro.z

I wish^^^^

IN the log in page do u have to put in ur jumpman id and password or the password they provide. cause i didn't get an email or a letter from them.

store.jpg

At least now they put up a nice picture right before you get the 404 page. Stupid lackeys over there. Jordan needs to smack someone with his ring hand so they have 6 nice imprints on their face....
You know it's funny when it rains it pours
They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor
Say there ain't no hope for the youth and the truth is
It ain't no hope for tha future
- 2Pac

Glad to hear that some NTers have gotten thru and copped the shoes, but for me it's been the same "404" or "technical difficulties" messages all along.

Guess my bad luck..

thanks DSHFB
i just talked to the guy and he said the email should come to people in the next 1-2 hours...........is this true or is it still 8 pacific time

man.. i got mines, but i wanted a 9 and a 9.5. got 2 pairs of 9.5 instead. i should have just bought another pair of the white/blues... the jumpman23 website needs alot of work if they are gonna try and sell future exclusives on it.... at least shipping was free on this bundle.

pictures.sprintpcs.com/i/...quality=85

pic of my 12's and my lebrons...

someone please post the link that they got through to... COME ON PPl.. niketalk is a community a family.. all u ppl that already ordered ya'll kicks gotta share... :nerd:
nerd.gif

I hate this exclusive ish , my hat size i wear already got sold out... god..

The Retro XII Package is here.

Due to the large volume of responses for the Exclusive Retro XII Package, we've had technical problems.

We apologize for the delay, and we're doing everything we can to get it functioning properly.

[/i]

you'r welcome! Looks like we got another long day ahead of us |I
tired.gif
at least theres some progress :\
ohwell.gif
check you guys 2morro

Due to the large volume of responses for the Exclusive Retro XII Package, we've had technical problems.

We apologize for the delay, and we're doing everything we can to get it functioning properly.

Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, November 25th. Thanks for your patience.

^^^^ the message I have just got from the site :evil:
devil.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hey,

New message posted on www.jumpman23.com/retro12/login:

Please try again in the afternoon of Tuesday, November 25th. Thanks for your patience.

>D
grin.gif
>D
grin.gif
At least some y'all know not to stay up all night tonight.

[/b]​

you've gotta be kidding me. first, they mess everything up and release the shoe a whole lot later than expected. second, i never got an e-mail so i couldn't get past the sign-in page. and now i gotta wait til tomorrow afternoon? they better have at least a pair in my size gift wrapped and ready to be shipped out to me tomorrow. i didnt think it would be this bad.

^^U dont need a link...u just log in and wait like every1 else is doin. When the store will allow u to buy youll be alllowed to buy.
AKA Kuruptygotti

hahaha wtf is nike doing? this is all bs. I really wanted my pair before thanksgiving since i was going to do next day air. Do you think I still can get them on Wednesday?

Back
Top Bottom