Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

yeay i got that message also. it even let me in six times and everytime i submitted ny order it sent me to the page has either closed or expired. wtf.

Quote:
just wanted to get in on this...copped mine yesterday

Couldn't have said it better. This post is crazy. I've been following it since 12am eastern Monday morning. At least Nike knows the major screwup they made. Doubt it will make a difference it the future.

"The real sh** you get when you bust down my lines
Add that to the fact I went plat a bunch of times
Times that by my influence on pop culture
I suppose to be number one on everybody list
We'll see what happens when I no longer exist"

-Jay-Z

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!!! I just ordered mine...Size 15, 3xl hoody and size 8 hat...The hoody and hat will be going on ebay so if anyone is interested from now let me know.
[/b]​

WOW

I was up on Nov 24 waiting till about 3:30 am and then woke up again at 8 am and tried till 12 Noon. From seattle I hit the road and around 10 I gotta rest, so I hit a rest stop close to Sacramento.Wake up and roll into Frisco yesterday (25th), visited all kinds of family. I finally get to check the internet and I've been online for like 45 minutes. NUBUCKS have been on my mind for the past day :rofl:
roll.gif

So I check my email, nothing, check NT, shocked at the page count and see mixed results. I keep trying and I just got mine :D
happy.gif
So i'm pretty pumped, since im not planning to be on a computer for another few weeks, now that I got these. See yall in 04.
Well ya wanna woooo wooooooooo

damn its so crazy how many people want these and how bad we all want em. I wish this was the only release, and not another in December. Maybe im bein selfish I just like the idea of it being exclusive and not something everyone knows about. The site seems to be working now, i went in to see what sizes were still available(even though ive already ordered) and they had a full size run so i guess these arent too limited afterall >D
grin.gif

Ordered my nubucks! Life is good!

JUST GOT MY BOX!!! NEXT DAIR AIR!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

And I aint kidding and this aint no cruel joke.

Will post pics later.

i ordered mine last night around 9:30, next day shipping, when do you think i'll get them???
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

I just got this email from a guy. It makes sense and people who want to order the shoes might just go to jumpman23.com and login in. It is what I will do...

Quote:
Travelernick:

Saw your post on NT - I don't have an account, but we need to tell peeps that they shouldn't post any URLs, or go to any that are posted. then everyone goes to just the one server and the site crashes.

let me know if you can post this

peace

Is it really worth it getting these?

I have everything in my size in the shopping cart, now I just need to know if I should actually get this.

It doesn't really seem like these are limited at all...I can still get everything in my size and I could have ordered these 2 days ago, when they first came up for a few minutes.

I don't wanna buy these shoes if I'm able to see everyone wearing these.

I GET TO PICK MY SIZES BUT WHEN I CLICK CONTINUE I GET THIS MESSAGE >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

Nolan, don't get them. They aren't rare at all.
The Musclenator says Merry Christmas!​
It's beginning to look a lot like...CHRISTMAS!​

Like it's been posted before, If you ordered before *8:00 pm EST(Tuesday November 25,2003)*, and chose Next day Air, You should get them today. All orders that was made after 8 and chose Next day should get it By Friday. The Rep said they ship UPS, So only business days they will be shipped. So some will get it Today or Friday. Others will get it Next week. :nerd:
nerd.gif

^^^^ thanks kiisean
"May all your children speak proper english, and may the gates that surround your property keep you safe from common, ghetto trash." THE HATER

what time did you order? cuz i did next day as well but i thought they said it takes a couple of days to process....it really aint cool to be joking with this situtation like it is so i hope your not-

^^^^^^^ read the comments above about the shipping time. as long as i have it by this weekend or at the latest monday, im ok with it.

anyone else getting this stupid message trying to buy the freaking shoes or is it just me :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

The page you are trying to access has expired or is temporarily unavailable. Please return to the catalog home page to continue browsing. If you had items in your shopping cart, they may have been removed.

Yeah i got a call from this Hi Pitched voice chick at Nike she said my kix was shipped out today and i will be gettin em next Tuesday or Wednesday cause UPs is closed for the holidays

Kadoma or Tommaxx can we get some pics :D
happy.gif
I want to see how it feels like to open this package as if i were a 8 year-old child on Christmas morning.
Damn i knew I shoulda shelled out the extra 20 buks to get Next day... :\
ohwell.gif

And if anyone says again that Air Jordans are not the best selling and overall the best shoes,he is crazy.
LOVE IS... PLAYING EVERY GAME AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST

Back
Top Bottom