Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

The color is the same as the last release so I am not sure why you are shocked. Nothing is ever going to be OG quality but these are way better quality than the last retros.

Originally Posted by anticop23

they need to release the OG Indiglo Black!! XIV's looks awesome in black. no black/red though, they release too frequent
Agreed!  Indiglo 
pimp.gif

Just bought a pair of 9.5's which is my TTS. Wear 9.5 in all other retro's I own. These were way to tight in the toe box. Anyone else .5 size up on these?

Just bought a pair of 9.5's which is my TTS. Wear 9.5 in all other retro's I own. These were way to tight in the toe box. Anyone else .5 size up on these?
Picked up a 10... fit way better. Quality issues abound. Excess glue, paint chipping on DS pair, etc. But I'm still diggin' them. Its a JB retro you don't see tons of people wearing, at least not where im at. 

Price on these isn't the most important aspect, I'm really hoping for a glue free release on these joints

Back
Top Bottom