Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

So many ppl are crying about resellers...its what the game has created. Not gonna front, I wouldn't say I'm a reseller but I try to cop as many as I can every release day to make enough to pay for my pair (which is about 2-4 pairs with the deep lines for EVERY release now) and I don't see why that should be hated on. If you can afford it do it! What you should be mad at is the kids who are ruining this game, turning it from mobb deep underground to justin bieber commercial lol its sickening. Standin in line for j's just to be able to check in on Facebook that they're at the mall for the j's or rockin em just to break necks...lmao @ tryin to impress other dudes

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

So many ppl are crying about resellers...its what the game has created. Not gonna front, I wouldn't say I'm a reseller but I try to cop as many as I can every release day to make enough to pay for my pair (which is about 2-4 pairs with the deep lines for EVERY release now) and I don't see why that should be hated on. If you can afford it do it! What you should be mad at is the kids who are ruining this game, turning it from mobb deep underground to justin bieber commercial lol its sickening. Standin in line for j's just to be able to check in on Facebook that they're at the mall for the j's or rockin em just to break necks...lmao @ tryin to impress other dudes

You resell shoes, but you are not a reseller.

Originally Posted by RipC

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

You resell shoes, but you are not a reseller.

HYPOCRITE!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

^^^Lol how am I a hypocrite if I said I didn't think resellin was somethin to be mad at??? Being a hypocrite is disagreeing with somethin n then doin it genius. And what I meant by not thinkin of myself as a reseller is this...to me a true reseller gets full size runs, ebays em, makes a business out of it. Big ups to u if u can cop that many pairs!!! I just do what I can do with 2 or 3 extra pairs...but believe if I could get my hands on 50 pair that were hot enough to sell quick I'd be on it! Don't knock the hustle, hell I got my cg Xi's from a reseller and was thankful for him!

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by scunny

Still sitting on the shelves everywhere here. Might snag a pair if they go on sale.

Yes, I will wait for these to drop in price....Not worth retail...
You won't see these go on sale; major retailers will just shift the unsold stock to other stores that sold out of them.

I'm really digging this colorway and I'd like a pair, not so sure if I want to pay retail though.

The quality was terrible on these the paint was bleeding creases everywhere my store got an email from corporate saying to ship them back because they are unsalable!

Got dirty when I placed it on the ground for a pic. These will get destroyed on the court anyways...

Anybody know of stores in their area that still has them and would be willing to ship??

Sz 9.5 and 10.5 up on eastbay.com and yes they add to the cart

^^^ That pair looks decent minus the dirt as mentioned...that would anger me if that's how they came brand new...$260 where is that? what city / state?

Back
Top Bottom