Official Air Jordan XIV white/varsity red release thread 3/10/12::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING::

I think the reason they're trying to make these "somewhat limited" is because XIVs always sat.

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Yes the stealth 10s! I'm copping the fire red 4s and the 11 lows. No sense in copping these. Tad bit excessive don't you thing cw wise?

Well it is an OG colorway.

True enough @ og cw but that doesn't mean you have to buy them. Out of all the drops this month these are last on my list. I copped the swingman brons and plan on copping the electrolime foams, stealth 10s and slh 9s. So you enjoy your pair you seem sold on them.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I think the reason they're trying to make these "somewhat limited" is because XIVs always sat.

And for what reason?
The 14's are one of my favorites.

My first pair of Jordans were the 14's.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by raptors29

And for what reason?
The 14's are one of my favorites.

My first pair of Jordans were the 14's.

They sit because these aren't high on a lot of people's lists. 

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Hmm, these or the Stealth 10's on the 24th?

Go ahead and get those stealths bruh so it's easier for me to get these
laugh.gif
Just playin

Love this shoe. Have a DS pair in the closet. Have away the beater pair since my foot grew.

I'll scoop
If I can get these at a discount. Full price? Pass.

Actually these are my favorite XIV.
I actually would have loved to see
MJ wearing them in 1998/1999
If there was no lockout and his
2nd retirement.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The classic white/varsity red XIV's (PLEASE DON'T CALL THESE CANDY CANES!) makes it way back in March! Seems like these were just released not to long ago but when you think about it, it's been over 6 years. A bunch of us still have clean pairs sitting in our closets! Either way, I'm sure they'll sell just as well. The fact that the release is in the middle of other major shoe drops this year and the fact they raised the price by $10, have collectors banking on the hope that these will sit just long enough to go on sale. However, don't get your hopes up just yet, word is these will be a lil more limited than people would like.

Air Jordan 14
White/Varsity Red-Black
487471-101
3/10/2012
$160

qs71pl.jpg
The $10 price increase on these is nothing compared to the $50 increase on Retro 4's.
I'm surprise the MSRP isn't higher, but we know why, they don't sell!

msirzn.jpg
 for me, still have the 06's only worn them like 2 times ever since there release.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Can someone post some pictures of mj wearing these???

He never wore them in an NBA game since he was retired by the time they released....But if you really need an MJ fix of him rockin OG's, here ya go:

2hh1tti.jpg

9ve5i8.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Can someone post some pictures of mj wearing these???

He never wore them in an NBA game since he was retired by the time they released....But if you really need an MJ fix of him rockin OG's, here ya go:

2hh1tti.jpg

9ve5i8.jpg
Damn thanks alot man.  I looked everywhere and couldnt find anything.

Need these...don't have 14s in my collection yet. I wanted the last shots but decided to wait till prices dipped but that failed miserably! Hoping it's not going to be a sell out release like every other Js that came out after the cords!

If I can't snag a pair of Swingman Lebrons for retail by Friday, looks like I'll be grabbing these to get my "fix" for march until next month when the playoff 12s come out

Back
Top Bottom